Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

Agent Gibbs says "i think he was"

Julie just watches she looked in her glove box at all her unpaid tickets and didn't exactly know how to tell their Uncle Jesse about them she guessed they must've totalled five hundred dollars she didn't have right now. And she was going to be two weeks behind now since she was off for two weeks at the post office and she was glad she wasn't driving right now. She looked at Jeb, and says "Listen, I'm glad your enjoying the drive right now but I kind of forget about five hundred dollars in various tickets. Well I was off for a good two weeks as well and don't know how to tell Uncle Jesse about this as well, he always says I'm the responible one Jeb."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Julie just watches she looked in her glove box at all her unpaid tickets and didn't exactly know how to tell their Uncle Jesse about them she guessed they must've totalled five hundred dollars she didn't have right now. And she was going to be two weeks behind now since she was off for two weeks at the post office and she was glad she wasn't driving right now. She looked at Jeb, and says "Listen, I'm glad your enjoying the drive right now but I kind of forget about five hundred dollars in various tickets. Well I was off for a good two weeks as well and don't know how to tell Uncle Jesse about this as well, he always says I'm the responible one Jeb."

"Well you should have been more responsible. Have you thought about getting a loan from a friend?" Jeb asks.

Cue anyone.

"Well you should have been more responsible. Have you thought about getting a loan from a friend?" Jeb asks.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "Well, I don't know who would I ask about you know how they feel about that right now I was to nervous to ask anybody about either? Besides I don't think Lizzy would have that kind of cash and well I didn't think they would mount up like they did either."

Julie Says "Well, I don't know who would I ask about you know how they feel about that right now I was to nervous to ask anybody about either? Besides I don't think Lizzy would have that kind of cash and well I didn't think they would mount up like they did either."

"You really don't know Lizzy that well do you?" Jeb asks.

Cue anyone.

"I'm pretty sure she'd help her best friend." Jeb says.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "Well okay, because I would like to ask and maybe that's why I asked you if you wanted to drive Jeb. I can't really discuss something like that with my brother and cousins at home with getting a lecture later from Uncle Jesse because I know somebody will tell them about this if I told them don't tell okay."

Julie Says "Well okay, because I would like to ask and maybe that's why I asked you if you wanted to drive Jeb. I can't really discuss something like that with my brother and cousins at home with getting a lecture later from Uncle Jesse because I know somebody will tell them about this if I told them don't tell okay."

back at home Daisy was up and around the house and she heard someone come in and she jumped "who is it?!"

back at home Daisy was up and around the house and she heard someone come in and she jumped "who is it?!"

Bo looks and says "You should really be resting Daisy it just causes it drag on longer, and I'm surprized your not dizzy right now."

Bo looks and says "You should really be resting Daisy it just causes it drag on longer, and I'm surprized your not dizzy right now."

Daisy said "i might be getting better, im surprised it hasnt killed the baby" that mad her go silent, thinking of Enos, if he really wants to be a dad so young in life

Daisy said "i might be getting better, im surprised it hasnt killed the baby" that mad her go silent, thinking of Enos, if he really wants to be a dad so young in life

Bo says "Well Julie was sick for two weeks, I would just be careful right now I wander where Julie and Jeb are at right now. My sister, is hiding something big right now and it's not her test scores anymore something else Daisy."

Cue Anybody

Bo says "Well Julie was sick for two weeks, I would just be careful right now I wander where Julie and Jeb are at right now. My sister, is hiding something big right now and it's not her test scores anymore something else Daisy."

Cue Anybody

Daisy said "i dont know, but i cant just lay around her, im feeling alot better, i gotta get out"

Daisy said "i dont know, but i cant just lay around her, im feeling alot better, i gotta get out"

Bo says "Julie felt the same way and fainted near her car from what Luke had said, you can't risk that Daisy you could lose the baby if you fell."

Bo says "Julie felt the same way and fainted near her car from what Luke had said, you can't risk that Daisy you could lose the baby if you fell."

Daisy said "i just dont think Enos wants the baby and he doesnt want to be a dad, maybe that would be good" she knew it was her hormones making her doubt herself, and she was delirious

Daisy said "i just dont think Enos wants the baby and he doesnt want to be a dad, maybe that would be good" she knew it was her hormones making her doubt herself, and she was delirious

Bo says "Daisy, please rest and I do think he wants the baby but you know Uncle Jesse took Julie to the hosptial when she was like that Luke. I think our cousin has a high fever right now just like Julie did last week now, she thought Lizzy was our mother Luke."

Bo says "Daisy, please rest and I do think he wants the baby but you know Uncle Jesse took Julie to the hosptial when she was like that Luke. I think our cousin has a high fever right now just like Julie did last week now, she thought Lizzy was our mother Luke."

Daisy said "im fine Bo"

Daisy said "im scared Bo, i dont wanna loose the baby, and i dont wanna die of mono, but either one is going to happen"

Bo says "Your going to die from Mono, I had it recently I didn't die from and so did Lizzy and Luke as well and were all still here and I know your scared you won't be able to see me off right now and Jeb as well."

Daisy said "i cant go to the hospital, there gonna say that i have to get an abortion because of the mono"

Bo says "Excuse me, I never heard of that reason now is that news are you sure Daisy. Wait a minute Julie didn't want to go as well I wandering right now, she was sad and hasn't been herself since she got back now."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.