Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

Julie was driving and Says "How come everybody so againist my plans of joining the Marines Jeb I just don't understand right now I'm nineteen years old and this is what I really want to do right now. Yeah, I know that Rosco is behind me but really is what I want to do ever since I heard about our Aunt Julie and how she was a Marine during World War II well why not."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

Jeb just listened and Julie went on to Says "I think Daisy, as Mono like I did before she's so pale and if she gets that high fever that's not good if she's pregnant she could lose the baby Jeb. Did you see how pale she was getting you didn't see me during the past two weeks I was really sick now and it's hard to believe I was going to get better. But I did about drove everybody crazy in the process now."

Jeb just listened and Julie went on to Says "I think Daisy, as Mono like I did before she's so pale and if she gets that high fever that's not good if she's pregnant she could lose the baby Jeb. Did you see how pale she was getting you didn't see me during the past two weeks I was really sick now and it's hard to believe I was going to get better. But I did about drove everybody crazy in the process now."

Once she lost Rosco she went to the one place she knew that nobody could find her right now she just wanted to talk and it was at Hazzard Pond and she parked her car and got out and Says "The last time I was here my brakes failed me and I almosted crashed and passed and thankfully Bo and Luke was right behind me and I find it hard to believe that everything that wasn't medically related has something to do with Malone brothers how could I've not noticed they was following me now. You would think it caught my attention now and man I don't want to sick like that ever again now it's just that I've been through way too much for two weeks now and I let those guys in our house the very first time. How could've been so stupid about the whole thing now what was I thinking about when I did that right there as well. It's just that and that's not all I've never got sick if Hughie would've never cornered me in the post office and kissed as well and I didn't know he was sick and he was so wrong I was flirty with him as well. I miss Kevin right now, how could've I treated him so badly he didn't deserve you know everybody keeps saying I got to decide for myself about everything right now."

Just then a car pulls up and somebody walks over and says "Julie Ann, you know I know you didn't want to kiss Hughie but he told me that you was going to dump me for him. And I guess I just lost it and you did get me sick but apparently I got over it pretty quickly as well. That Hughie is nothing but trouble as well, I can't believe he got you sick as well now and how's Daisy doing right now."

Julie says "Well Kevin, she's pregnant and going to marry Enos and I think she has Mono as well and I feel awful about the whole thing now as well."

Just then somebody else walks up and Hughie says "I haven't seen you in such a long time and hey Jeb, I heard all about you deserting your unit like you did what kind of man does that now and somehow you got cleared as well. I think they made a mistake as well about that now I think it was on purpose I knew you didn't have the guts now."

Julie says "Hughie you better be careful right now, he's allreadry upset with what happened yesterday and your testing his patence as well."

Hughie says "I didn't think he ever had any now Julie? Oh that was great that kiss in the post office as well how come you don't feel what I see right now."

Kevin says "You cornered her at the post office and kissed her and then she got sick and then she got me sick and her family somehow what a rotten dirty rat you are and Jeb I don't know what happened but you was there we wasn't now. And Julie, I'll forgive about everything but are you really thinking about joining the Marines now what about us now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Once she lost Rosco she went to the one place she knew that nobody could find her right now she just wanted to talk and it was at Hazzard Pond and she parked her car and got out and Says "The last time I was here my brakes failed me and I almosted crashed and passed and thankfully Bo and Luke was right behind me and I find it hard to believe that everything that wasn't medically related has something to do with Malone brothers how could I've not noticed they was following me now. You would think it caught my attention now and man I don't want to sick like that ever again now it's just that I've been through way too much for two weeks now and I let those guys in our house the very first time. How could've been so stupid about the whole thing now what was I thinking about when I did that right there as well. It's just that and that's not all I've never got sick if Hughie would've never cornered me in the post office and kissed as well and I didn't know he was sick and he was so wrong I was flirty with him as well. I miss Kevin right now, how could've I treated him so badly he didn't deserve you know everybody keeps saying I got to decide for myself about everything right now."

Just then a car pulls up and somebody walks over and says "Julie Ann, you know I know you didn't want to kiss Hughie but he told me that you was going to dump me for him. And I guess I just lost it and you did get me sick but apparently I got over it pretty quickly as well. That Hughie is nothing but trouble as well, I can't believe he got you sick as well now and how's Daisy doing right now."

Julie says "Well Kevin, she's pregnant and going to marry Enos and I think she has Mono as well and I feel awful about the whole thing now as well."

Just then somebody else walks up and Hughie says "I haven't seen you in such a long time and hey Jeb, I heard all about you deserting your unit like you did what kind of man does that now and somehow you got cleared as well. I think they made a mistake as well about that now I think it was on purpose I knew you didn't have the guts now."

Julie says "Hughie you better be careful right now, he's allreadry upset with what happened yesterday and your testing his patence as well."

Hughie says "I didn't think he ever had any now Julie? Oh that was great that kiss in the post office as well how come you don't feel what I see right now."

Kevin says "You cornered her at the post office and kissed her and then she got sick and then she got me sick and her family somehow what a rotten dirty rat you are and Jeb I don't know what happened but you was there we wasn't now. And Julie, I'll forgive about everything but are you really thinking about joining the Marines now what about us now."

Jeb walks over to Hughie and smacks him across the back of the head. "That is for kissing my cousin and getting her sick. This" Jeb says punching Hughie in the gut, "Is for messing with Lizzy's head, and this..." Jeb goes on to punch Hughie almost as hard as he can "That was for assuming that you can get to me. Now you better scram before I tell Bo that it was you who made Lizzy doubt herself and his relationship with her." Jeb finishes.

Cue anyone.

Jeb walks over to Hughie and smacks him across the back of the head. "That is for kissing my cousin and getting her sick. This" Jeb says punching Hughie in the gut, "Is for messing with Lizzy's head, and this..." Jeb goes on to punch Hughie almost as hard as he can "That was for assuming that you can get to me. Now you better scram before I tell Bo that it was you who made Lizzy doubt herself and his relationship with her." Jeb finishes.

Cue anyone.

Julie watches Hughie leave in his car and looks and at Jeb and says "Wow, he's been making me mad for a while you know he followed me around the post office as well."

Kevin says "Julie, I love you and always will please think about us when you decide what's best for you now."

Hughie says "You know what Julie, I didn't think you could pass that stupid test and besides I never wanted to take that test I don't see it's needed for me to serve my country now."

And after that Hughie left, and drove to the Boars Nest and told his Uncle what happened as well.

Julie says "Aren't you worried he's not going to get some kind of revenge and he's behind Lizzy's doubts with my brother as well. And Kevin your not being very fair right now, it's something I'm thinking about doing right now."

Kevin says "What if you don't come back to Hazzard, then what will I do Julie then!"

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport and DaisydukeXenosstrait

Edited by Julieduke

Julie watches Hughie leave in his car and looks and at Jeb and says "Wow, he's been making me mad for a while you know he followed me around the post office as well."

Kevin says "Julie, I love you and always will please think about us when you decide what's best for you now."

Hughie says "You know what Julie, I didn't think you could pass that stupid test and besides I never wanted to take that test I don't see it's needed for me to serve my country now."

And after that Hughie left, and drove to the Boars Nest and told his Uncle what happened as well.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport and DaisydukeXenosstrait

"I'm gonna go down there by the water for a bit let me know when you're ready to leave." Jeb says.

Cue anyone.

"I'm gonna go down there by the water for a bit let me know when you're ready to leave." Jeb says.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "Okay Jeb, and Kevin please try to understand and I am coming back as well. What about Jessica Lynch she came back and she's was just fine."

Kevin says "Well please Julie I love you with all my heart can't you see it I'm not even mad that you gave me Mono right now."

Julie kisses Kevin and says "goodbye and I'll let you know and the past two weeks I've missed you as well. And Jeb, I'm ready to go and I would like to meet Special Agent Gibbs as well."

Julie Says "Okay Jeb, and Kevin please try to understand and I am coming back as well. What about Jessica Lynch she came back and she's was just fine."

Kevin says "Well please Julie I love you with all my heart can't you see it I'm not even mad that you gave me Mono right now."

Julie kisses Kevin and says "goodbye and I'll let you know and the past two weeks I've missed you as well. And Jeb, I'm ready to go and I would like to meet Special Agent Gibbs as well."

"You two make up then?" Jeb asks.

Cue anyone.

"You two make up then?" Jeb asks.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Yeah, but he doesn't me to do what I really want to do how come he doesn't see that it something I want to do right now. He went on and became a cop now he didn't he Jeb, my do I have to settledown and get married and have babies right away I want to see the world right now. I'm only nineteen years old right now, I got a whole life ahead of me right now."

Julie says "Yeah, but he doesn't me to do what I really want to do how come he doesn't see that it something I want to do right now. He went on and became a cop now he didn't he Jeb, my do I have to settledown and get married and have babies right away I want to see the world right now. I'm only nineteen years old right now, I got a whole life ahead of me right now."

Rosco had been watching the whole thing glad that somebody got back at Hughie he didn't know he was the one that got Julie sick to begin now he was going to think differently right now and watched Kevin drive away as well. Julie see's and says "Hello Rosco, I'm sorry about that I just miss being out at home for two weeks makes a person bored and I didn't think I could do anything about what Hughie to me as well. And did you hear about the Malone brothers as well. I actually let them in the first time and they was so mean to me as well."

Rosco had been watching the whole thing glad that somebody got back at Hughie he didn't know he was the one that got Julie sick to begin now he was going to think differently right now and watched Kevin drive away as well. Julie see's and says "Hello Rosco, I'm sorry about that I just miss being out at home for two weeks makes a person bored and I didn't think I could do anything about what Hughie to me as well. And did you hear about the Malone brothers as well. I actually let them in the first time and they was so mean to me as well."

Julie says "You understand don't you I just want something for myself the only thing I've ever been in Bo's little sister and everybody constantly baby's me as well. I just don't want that anymore. Luke, told me in the Marines the treat everybody equally and you know they don't play favorites either."

Julie says "You understand don't you I just want something for myself the only thing I've ever been in Bo's little sister and everybody constantly baby's me as well. I just don't want that anymore. Luke, told me in the Marines the treat everybody equally and you know they don't play favorites either."

Rosco said "yeah i understand, and i heard Daisy was pregnant, and she has mono, not good, maybe you should warn Enos" this is the first time hes shown his true feelings for the Dukes

back at home Daisy started to not feel very well, she thought it was from just being pregnant

Bo says "Sorry but according to Doc Appleby you got Mono right now he told me when you was there I haven't found a way to tell you before Daisy. I hope Julie is having fun driving around right now she's been home for two weeks driving all of us crazy as well."

Bo says "Sorry but according to Doc Appleby you got Mono right now he told me when you was there I haven't found a way to tell you before Daisy. I hope Julie is having fun driving around right now she's been home for two weeks driving all of us crazy as well."

Daisy said "but the mono will kill the baby"

"No it won't. Doc Appleby said the baby will be fine as long as you take care of yourself. Make sure you get plenty of rest and eat well and keep up on your fluids and the baby will be fine." Bo says.

Cue anyone.

Julie felt bad, because she knew that it's worst to have Mono and pregnant as well.

Julie felt bad, because she knew that it's worst to have Mono and pregnant as well.

Julie looked at Jeb and Says "Listen, I want to meet Special Agent Gibbs and it seems you know where he's at right now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenostrait

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.