Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

"Would you stop that? I think she gets it. Look Daisy I know you don't want me leaving but I have to go. I promise I'll write every chance I get and I'll call too. Don't worry I'll be back before you know it." Bo says.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Jeb are you sure your old unit is going to want you back now, after what happened they going be able to trust you now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Julie says "Jeb are you sure your old unit is going to want you back now, after what happened they going be able to trust you now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

"Gibbs is explaining it to them...I may spend a bit of time over here, probably Paris Island for a bit of reintegration training but...I'll be back with unit soon enough." Jeb says.

Cue anyone.

"Gibbs is explaining it to them...I may spend a bit of time over here, probably Paris Island for a bit of reintegration training but...I'll be back with unit soon enough." Jeb says.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Where's Paris Island and Gibbs sounds real nice, can I meet him today Jeb?"

Cue Anybody

"Paris Island is the boot camp they send Marines to this side of the Mississippi. Agent Gibbs was a Gunnery Sergeant." Luke says.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "Hey that it a cool goal Everybody. So even if I wanted the USMMA I would be sent there as well what is like there what's South Carolina like now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

Edited by Julieduke

"You'll be sent there for boot camp and then you'll probably finish up in USMMA." Bo says.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "Is it hotter in there, then here Bo." Julie had thought a moment and just looked and was wandering what her Uncle was going to get right now as well. Uncle Jesse walked by and says "Here's your keys, back I think you could use a drive by yourself right now you've been home herely two weeks and after everything you've been through well you showed your brother and cousin well that your not as impulsive as you we thought before. I'd be honor on whatever you decide Julie and just remember it's your life in your hands."

Julie was holding her keys and looks at Jeb and says "Can I go meet Gibbs but I'm driving besides the last time I drove my own car the brakes was failing and before that somebody was shooting at me nearly got me as well but got the taillight and you might want to fasten your seat belt Jeb."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrate

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenostrate

Edited by Julieduke

Julie Says "Is it hotter in there, then here Bo." Julie had thought a moment and just looked and was wandering what her Uncle was going to get right now as well. Uncle Jesse walked by and says "Here's your keys, back I think you could use a drive by yourself right now you've been home herely two weeks and after everything you've been through well you showed your brother and cousin well that your not as impulsive as you we thought before. I'd be honor on whatever you decide Julie and just remember it's your life in your hands."

Julie was holding her keys and looks at Jeb and says "Can I go meet Gibbs but I'm driving besides the last time I drove my own car the brakes was failing and before that somebody was shooting at me nearly got me as well but got the taillight and you might want to fasten your seat belt Jeb."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenostrate

Daisy sighed and watched them go then layed on the couch "great everyones leaving"

"Maybe you should get some rest." Luke says.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says " You know I didn't know about that new speed trap now, I think they forget I was here Jeb I hope that Daisy is feeling better now."

Edited by Julieduke

Julie Says " You know I didn't know about that new speed trap now, I think they forget I was here Jeb I hope that Daisy is feeling better now."

Daisy sighed and shut the door to her room and layed on her bed and looked at a picture of Enos and hoped she was doing the right thing by marrying him, and she thought about what Jeb and Lizzy and Julie had told her

Daisy sighed and shut the door to her room and layed on her bed and looked at a picture of Enos and hoped she was doing the right thing by marrying him, and she thought about what Jeb and Lizzy and Julie had told her

"What are you thinking cousin?" Bo asks.

"I'm thinking that if Lizzy's makes the decision I think she's gonna make you better let her know you're not gonna stop her." Luke says.

"She already knows I'm not gonna stop her. I'd love to Luke but I can't stop her when she's this passionate about something." Bo says.

Cue anyone.

"What are you thinking cousin?" Bo asks.

"I'm thinking that if Lizzy's makes the decision I think she's gonna make you better let her know you're not gonna stop her." Luke says.

"She already knows I'm not gonna stop her. I'd love to Luke but I can't stop her when she's this passionate about something." Bo says.

Cue anyone.

Julie was driving and Says "How come everybody so againist my plans of joining the Marines Jeb I just don't understand right now I'm nineteen years old and this is what I really want to do right now. Yeah, I know that Rosco is behind me but really is what I want to do ever since I heard about our Aunt Julie and how she was a Marine during World War II well why not."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.