Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

"I'm sure you're not the only one he picks on." Bo says.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "But how come, he should've never cornered me in the post office like that how in the world did he get back there. He wasn't allowed back there I even told him and I ran for the office but he caught up to me it wasn't very fair he just told me that keep flirting with him and it's a lie I don't. Personally I can't stand him right now, what if Kevin would've walked when it happened now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrate

Julie says "But how come, he should've never cornered me in the post office like that how in the world did he get back there. He wasn't allowed back there I even told him and I ran for the office but he caught up to me it wasn't very fair he just told me that keep flirting with him and it's a lie I don't. Personally I can't stand him right now, what if Kevin would've walked when it happened now."

"I thought you didn't care about Kevin any more." Bo says.

Cue anyone.

"He's a really good guy." Bo says.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Can I meet him sometime before they take the Malone Brothers to North Carolina now and I wonder how Rosco liked him taking over the Jail on him. You know him and Boss couldn't try any of there tricks when they was there, I don't know I think he has more authority than the Sheriff does now."

Julie says "Can I meet him sometime before they take the Malone Brothers to North Carolina now and I wonder how Rosco liked him taking over the Jail on him. You know him and Boss couldn't try any of there tricks when they was there, I don't know I think he has more authority than the Sheriff does now."

Daisy comes out of the bathroom and goes into the living room after cleaning up and sits down next to Julie and Bo

Daisy opens her eyes and says "that makes me feel better" she got back up and ran to the bathroom slamming the door

Julie says "That's how I felt when Mono first started I didn't want to eat nothing, I really know that feeling I understand what she's going through right now. Hey do we got any ginger ale and saltine crackers Uncle Jesse."

Cue Anybody

Uncle Jesse says "yes, but hows that gonna help"

Julie says "Lulu told me that woman get morning sickness ginger ale and saltine crackers helps settle the stomach or we could see if anybody has an rolaids see if that works now.It's for Daisy, Uncle Jesse not me besides me being pregnant would mess up my plans not that don't want kids, I do just not right now."

Cue Anybody

Julie says "Lulu told me that woman get morning sickness ginger ale and saltine crackers helps settle the stomach or we could see if anybody has an rolaids see if that works now.It's for Daisy, Uncle Jesse not me besides me being pregnant would mess up my plans not that don't want kids, I do just not right now."

Cue Anybody

Bo says "it may work" everyone looked up to see a very tired looking Daisy in the doorway

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.