Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

"You know I asked you to marry me because I love you and I want what's best for everyone involved but...if you don't want it this soon we can push the date back a few weeks if you need to." Enos says.

Cue anyone.

Daisy said "its okay Enos, really, i wanna marry you and as soon as possible is fine with me, its better than waiting for me"

"Honey Enos does have a choice. He could walk out on you and let you do this on your own. He's probably thinking this is what you want. He wants to give you what you want and wants you happy. I don't think he'll ever feel trapped by you." Jeb says.

"Julie, don't worry you did the right thing. If you hadn't given them the letter Jeb would have still been in jail." Uncle Jesse says. "And boys Lizzy is still only thinking about it she hasn't signed yet."

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Well thank you Uncle Jesse, but you know I almost torn up the letter I was so upset and lately I've been so moody just like Daisy."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

"I know. It wasn't your fault." Bo says.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "He cornered me, and took advantage that I'm tiny as well Bo. It's not fun, being the smallest of the family and nobody takes me serious in the County as well nobody thinks I'm nineteen now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrate

Julie says "He cornered me, and took advantage that I'm tiny as well Bo. It's not fun, being the smallest of the family and nobody takes me serious in the County as well nobody thinks I'm nineteen now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrate

"But we know you are. Hughie has to deal with what he did eventually so don't worry too much." Bo says.

Cue anyone.

"But we know you are. Hughie has to deal with what he did eventually so don't worry too much." Bo says.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "As anybody heard from him since last week and you know the docter says I'm better but how Uncle Jesse won't give me back my keys yet. He says he drive me to the Armory now but how tall it height requirement for the service I know there is one right. I don't mind everybody in the family calling me Shortstuff, but being called Little girl by those guys bothered me something awful I would've hit one them if they hadn't tied my hands now."

Julie says "As anybody heard from him since last week and you know the docter says I'm better but how Uncle Jesse won't give me back my keys yet. He says he drive me to the Armory now but how tall it height requirement for the service I know there is one right."

"Minimum is 58 inches and 91 pounds." Luke says.

Cue anyone.

"64 inches, I sure hope you weigh more than 110 pounds." Luke says.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "I don't know dripping wet I weigh 125 pounds, I just don't look it thow. You know I usually carry my pocketknife in my back pocket of my jeans that's what I was trying to get when the Malone brothers came the second time Bo and Luke."

Julie says "I don't know dripping wet I weight 125, I just don't look it thow. You know I usually carry my pocketknife in my back pocket of my jeans that's what I was trying to get when the Malone brothers came the second time Bo and Luke."

"Alright. You should pass then." Luke says.

Cue anyone.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.