Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

Daisy said "i know"

Julie says "I'm glad it's over Daisy, but you know I really want to go through with my decision it's what I want to do with my life that's all. Unless I turn up pregnant as well, that might but a damper on my plans now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrate

Julie says "But yesterday, look at everything I was doing at the Malone brothers and I wouldn't want to be Marine I practically drove them nuts now."

Daisy said jumping up "if you want to leave for the marines since you keep talking about it the go ahead" and ran to her room

Jeb says "first of all shes highly hormonal right now, and second she doesnt want you to leave"

Julie says "But Jeb, I understand but I am so proud of everybody in my family how could this be any different for me compared to you or Bo or even Luke now."

Jeb says "i dont know Julie"

Julie says "This ain't fair, it's what I want to do right now. But why the a girl in the family be just as much a hero as one of the guys now. Uncle Jesse's sister was a Marine and she didn't exactly make it back, theres a real american hero now."

Julie says "This ain't fair, it's what I want to do right now. But why the a girl in the family be just as much a hero as one of the guys now. Uncle Jesse's sister was a Marine and she didn't exactly make it back, theres a real american hero now."

Jeb says "Daisy cant stand to be around anyone right now but you"

Jeb says "Daisy cant stand to be around anyone right now but you"

"You know Bo, if you don't make Lizzy your bride soon..." Jeb starts.

"Don't even think about it cousin. Besides why would a Marine like you want a solider like her?" Bo asks.

"She's joining the Army?" Jeb asks stunned.

"Yup, as a mechanic I believe. And trust me I ain't letting her get away." Bo says.

Cue anyone.

"Don't even think about it cousin. Besides why would a Marine like you want a solider like her?" Bo asks.

"Yup, as a mechanic I believe. And trust me I ain't letting her get away." Bo says.

Cue anyone.

Daisy sits in her room and she sees Jeb come in and she turns tword the wall

Cue anyone.

Julie looks stunned and says " wow she's going through with it I don't believe this guys now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenostrait

Julie looks stunned and says " wow she's going through with it I don't believe this guys now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenostrait

Daisy turns around and says "first of all, i dont want Julie to leave, second, ever since i got pregnant and told Enos, its all gone downhill, and now Enos HAS to marry me, we dont have a choice"

Daisy turns around and says "first of all, i dont want Julie to leave, second, ever since i got pregnant and told Enos, its all gone downhill, and now Enos HAS to marry me, we dont have a choice"

Julie just sat there and looked and and wandered what would've happened is she would've torn up the letter like she wanted to when she read it now.

Cue Anybody

"Honey Enos does have a choice. He could walk out on you and let you do this on your own. He's probably thinking this is what you want. He wants to give you what you want and wants you happy. I don't think he'll ever feel trapped by you." Jeb says.

Julie just sat there and looked and and wandered what would've happened is she would've torn up the letter like she wanted to when she read it now.

Cue Anybody

"Julie, don't worry you did the right thing. If you hadn't given them the letter Jeb would have still been in jail." Uncle Jesse says. "And boys Lizzy is still only thinking about it she hasn't signed yet."

Cue anyone.

"Honey Enos does have a choice. He could walk out on you and let you do this on your own. He's probably thinking this is what you want. He wants to give you what you want and wants you happy. I don't think he'll ever feel trapped by you." Jeb says.

"Julie, don't worry you did the right thing. If you hadn't given them the letter Jeb would have still been in jail." Uncle Jesse says. "And boys Lizzy is still only thinking about it she hasn't signed yet."

Cue anyone.

Daisy says "i do love Enos, and i do want to marry him, truley i do, i hope your right Jeb"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.