Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

Daisy smiled and sat on the couch

Julie just looked and quietly says "What if they come back, I don't know but I got to admit I don't think they like me to tell well. But you got to admit I through a 600 dollar Blackberry and I kissed the other giving him Mono as well got to say one thing anybody remember watching "Savage Sam" you when those Apache captured Arliss he never gave up even when he should've why he fought them with his hands tied together as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenort or daisydukeXenosstrate

Julie just looked and quietly says "What if they come back, I don't know but I got to admit I don't think they like me to tell well. But you got to admit I through a 600 dollar Blackberry and I kissed the other giving him Mono as well got to say one thing anybody remember watching "Savage Sam" you when those Apache captured Arliss he never gave up even when he should've why he fought them with his hands tied together as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenort or daisydukeXenosstrate

Daisy said "were did that subject come from"

Daisy said "were did that subject come from"

Julie says "Well we never gave up when the Malone brothers came to our house yesterday when we should've and heck I didn't even give them that letter that got Jeb released and Jeb I'll do that again for you cousin. But why did you want to meet me at Still Site #2 I really don't know where that's at now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrate

Julie says "Well we never gave up when the Malone brothers came to our house yesterday when we should've and heck I didn't even give them that letter that got Jeb released and Jeb I'll do that again for you cousin. But why did you want to meet me at Still Site #2 I really don't know where that's at now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrate

Daisy said "i dont know either"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.