Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

At the courthouse Bo and Uncle Jesse walk inside to see three agents in the main waiting room, Lizzy standing and talking to Luke along with an older gentleman walking up from the basement. "Agent Gibbs." Lizzy says. "That's them. The men that held me hostage." Lizzy says pointing to Jake and Gabriel in the holding cell.

Cue anyone.

Agen Gibbs said "well what do you two have to say for yourselfs" she says to Jake and Gabriel

Gabrieal says "Well I'll tell it was all his idea everything I just went along but these Dukes and I swear I'm coming down with something is there flu going around or something."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

"That would probably be Mono." McGee puts in starting to feel the effects himself.

Cue anyone.

Agent Gibbs says "we can let Jeb go now, hes innocent"

McGee goes down the stairs and releases Jeb. He instantly darts up the stairs and sees Lizzy talking to Bo and Luke. "You did it." He says.

"I couldn't let you down." Lizzy says.

"Thank god you're alright." Jeb says picking Lizzy up and swinging her around.

Cue anyone.

McGee goes down the stairs and releases Jeb. He instantly darts up the stairs and sees Lizzy talking to Bo and Luke. "You did it." He says.

"I couldn't let you down." Lizzy says.

"Thank god you're alright." Jeb says picking Lizzy up and swinging her around.

Cue anyone.

Ballader: He's probaly wandering where Julie is right now.

Daisy said "im okay, really"

Bo cut in by accident "she pregnant!"

that made Daisy sit back down and put her head in her hands

Lizzy reached up and cuffed Bo across the back of the head before sitting down next to Daisy and wrapping an arm around her. "Hey honey it's alright. Everything will work out alright." Lizzy says glaring at Bo.

Cue anyone.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.