Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

Julie just looks and says "I thought you got Mono from me, you can't blame me for that one now Daisy. You've been moody lately as well, that's a huge surprize I'm going back to work tomorrow and calling that Sargeant as well. You know Sargeant Smith and have Uncle Jesse go with me as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrate

Daisy said "the tests are wrong, im not pregnant"

Daisy said "maybe, im sure its possible, but still, i cant believe it"

Julie says "It's okay but one thing, don't let me leave the house in my Pj's again Daisy the two parts don't even match how sick was when I matched this up together no wonder the two of you find this funny now."

Julie says "It's okay but one thing, don't let me leave the house in my Pj's again Daisy the two parts don't even match how sick was when I matched this up together no wonder the two of you find this funny now."

Daisy said "i cant have a baby at 20 years old, Enos probebly isnt ready either, he wont want anything to do with me when i tell him" she was crying now

Daisy said "i cant have a baby at 20 years old, Enos probebly isnt ready either, he wont want anything to do with me when i tell him" she was crying now

Julie says "Daisy, one step at a time but first Bo can we go back home allreadry this isn't funny anymore and by the way how is those NCIS agents doing right now I think McGee caught it from me now. Bo do me a favor the way I treated them can you go and give them the letter that Jeb sent me but only to Special Agent Gibbs nobody else. I don't want to talk to any of them the way I'm dressed right now geez."

Bo says "come on yall lets go"

Julie climbed back this time with a covering over her one foot and she was glad when she got home and she wandered why nobody told her they didn't match now.

Julie says "Bo, can you take that letter I've been holding onto and give it to Special Agents Gibbs tomorrow I can't face anybody dressed like this now. How come nobody told me they didn't match now I feel foolish as ever now."

Julie climbed back this time with a covering over her one foot and she was glad when she got home and she wandered why nobody told her they didn't match now.

Julie says "Bo, can you take that letter I've been holding onto and give it to Special Agents Gibbs tomorrow I can't face anybody dressed like this now. How come nobody told me they didn't match now I feel foolish as ever now."

Bo said "yeah ill take it and Daisy your gonna be in big trouble now"

Bo said "yeah ill take it and Daisy your gonna be in big trouble now"

Julie see's Uncle Jesse walk and says "I was at the docter and he's says that the wound from the nail will be fine and I'm over Mono but Daisy found out something that was surprizing but she can tell you Uncle Jesse."

Daisy said "i-im pregnant"

Julie says "I told you ,and Uncle Jesse I want to talk with Sargeant Smith can you come with me and I kind of made a fool out of myself with Navy Cops with my attitude and everything. Bo is taking the letter to Special Agent Gibbs and it's soon to talk to him thow right now."

Julie says "I told you ,and Uncle Jesse I want to talk with Sargeant Smith can you come with me and I kind of made a fool out of myself with Navy Cops with my attitude and everything. Bo is taking the letter to Special Agent Gibbs and it's soon to talk to him thow right now."

Uncle Jesse says "okay ill go with ya"

Balladeer: What a day there having now?

Cue Anybody

At the courthouse Bo and Uncle Jesse walk inside to see three agents in the main waiting room, Lizzy standing and talking to Luke along with an older gentleman walking up from the basement. "Agent Gibbs." Lizzy says. "That's them. The men that held me hostage." Lizzy says pointing to Jake and Gabriel in the holding cell.

Cue anyone.

At the courthouse Bo and Uncle Jesse walk inside to see three agents in the main waiting room, Lizzy standing and talking to Luke along with an older gentleman walking up from the basement. "Agent Gibbs." Lizzy says. "That's them. The men that held me hostage." Lizzy says pointing to Jake and Gabriel in the holding cell.

Cue anyone.

Uncle Jesse wandered what was bothering Lizzy for a couple of weeks now.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.