Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

Daisy broke down crying "its my fault, i hadnt come in the house none of this would have happend"

Julie says "Well I gave that damm Army Sgt. perfect directions to the house Daisy as well. How was I to know what he was going to do with them now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrate

Julie says "Well I gave that damm Army Sgt. perfect directions to the house Daisy as well. How was I to know what he was going to do with them now."

"Hey stop blaming yourselves. It happened and we can't change it. Don't worry, everything will work out." Bo says as they sit down in the doctor's office waiting room.

Cue anyone.

"Hey stop blaming yourselves. It happened and we can't change it. Don't worry, everything will work out." Bo says as they sit down in the doctor's office waiting room.

Cue anyone.

Julie laughs and says "Hey first time I went to the docter in my PJ's and barefoot now Daisy this we will laugh for years to come right Bo."

Daisy just glares and turns away from everyone

Julie says "Just like me last week Bo, didn't want to admit I was still sick and mad at everybody remember why Uncle Jesse had a hard time getting me to settledown well I think I took it out on those Malone Brothers now."

Daisy said "im fine"

The Nurse says "Ms. Duke and , you young lady you look sick as well listen I think I arrange so the docter can see both of you's as well today. Oh but Julie listen with that nail I'll help and you'll be first but where's the hammer at thow."

Julie, Daisy and Bo laughed for the first time since it all started and they did find it funny without getting mad at each other.

The Nurse says "Ms. Duke and , you young lady you look sick as well listen I think I arrange so the docter can see both of you's as well today. Oh but Julie listen with that nail I'll help and you'll be first but where's the hammer at thow."

Julie, Daisy and Bo laughed for the first time since it all started and they did find it funny without getting mad at each other.

after Julie Daisy went to see the doctor and told him everything that she had been feeling over the weeks

after Julie Daisy went to see the doctor and told him everything that she had been feeling over the weeks

Julie had the nail removed and everybody heard her and she got a tetunus shot even thow she didn't want one as well and she found out that she fine just a little shaken up right now. But the docter had good news when he told Julie she over Mono and could go back to work tomorrow or whenever she liked.

Julie had the nail removed and everybody heard her and she got a tetunus shot even thow she didn't want one as well and she found out that she fine just a little shaken up right now. But the docter had good news when he told Julie she over Mono and could go back to work tomorrow or whenever she liked.

though they were still waiting for the results of all of Daisys tests

just then the doctor came out with Daisys test "Daisy, we might be wrong, but our tests say your pregnant"

Julie just looks and says "I thought you got Mono from me, you can't blame me for that one now Daisy. You've been moody lately as well, that's a huge surprize I'm going back to work tomorrow and calling that Sargeant as well. You know Sargeant Smith and have Uncle Jesse go with me as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.