Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

"Wait we have a little brother?" Gabe asks.

Cue anyone.

Jake says "Yeah his name is Joey, and the NCIS has him in North Carolina and he's accused of deserting as well. Thanks for doing that they'll be out till the morning and if you we don't want to here them some tonight just give them more of it."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrate

Gabrieal says "okay"

Jake says "Don't worry little brother it won't harm the girls just make them sleep that's all and we won't have anymore problems besides I tied the other girls hands behind her back so there won't anymore surprizes now."

Daisy saw Bo and Luke and her eyes flashed

(Once Bo had removed Julie's and Daisy's gag)Julie woke up and says "They used something but I held my breath and pretended to out they had plans to get their baby brother back he did the samething as Jeb."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXEnosstrare

Finding the windows locked Bo and Luke walk around to the entrance and wonder how they're gonna get inside.

Cue anyone.

Julie looked and she was awake only because she pretended to breathe the stuff in now and it seems that her brother and cousin couldn't get in right now.

Daisy was starting to panic

"Here's how we do it. I take Jake you take Gabe. Kick their butts, hand them over and get our cousin out of jail. Remember they want kill your girlfriend." Luke says.

"They're not touching her." Bo says with a determined look on his face.

Luke kicks in the door and the both go inside looking around.

Cue anyone.

"Here's how we do it. I take Jake you take Gabe. Kick their butts, hand them over and get our cousin out of jail. Remember they want kill your girlfriend." Luke says.

"They're not touching her." Bo says with a determined look on his face.

Luke kicks in the door and the both go inside looking around.

Cue anyone.

Daisy is in full panic and trying to get out

After beating up Jake and Gabriel and tying them up Luke walks over to the locked door in the back of the cabin. "Julie, Daisy are you ok?" He calls through the door.

Cue anyone.

Julie stills the gagged and can't say anything and waits for them to walk in as well.

Julie stills the gagged and can't say anything and waits for them to walk in as well.

Luke waits a few seconds and then tries again. "I can't find the key so I'll have to kick down the door. Stand back." Hearing no answer for the next five seconds Luke kicks down that door and rushes to his cousins.

Cue anyone.

Luke waits a few seconds and then tries again. "I can't find the key so I'll have to kick down the door. Stand back." Hearing no answer for the next five seconds Luke kicks down that door and rushes to his cousins.

Cue anyone.

Julie just looks and is glad to see somebody besides Jake and his brother and she is glad when somebody removes her gag and unties her and says "I don't feel so well right now Bo. But one the bright side neither will Gabrieal in a little while as well.""

Julie just looks and is glad to see somebody besides Jake and his brother and she is glad when somebody removes her gag and unties her and says "I don't feel so well right now Bo. But one the bright side neither will Gabrieal in a little while as well.""

"Let's get you two out of here." Bo says.

Cue anyone.

"Let's get you two out of here." Bo says.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Okay, but I'm barefoot right now it's kind of a swamp out there as well. Allright but I guess I can wash my feet when I get home but wait a minute, that drug they tried giving us you don't think it will effect us do you Bo."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.