Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

Jake says "So you took it for granted, you are so dumb you know that and watch them were at the cabin right now. I take the blonde and you get the brunnette now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrate

"I'm the dumb one?" Gabriel snaps. "It wasn't me who let that Davenport girl get away knowing who we are and what we did to her boyfriend."

Cue anyone.

"I'm the dumb one?" Gabriel snaps. "It wasn't me who let that Davenport girl get away knowing who we are and what we did to her boyfriend."

Cue anyone.

Jake says "Oh shut up, lets get them in the cabin and lock the door and close the window this time so they don't slip out either one of them okay."

Gabrieal says "okay, lets go"

Jake says "Wait put them on the beds but don't untie them just yet let them be uncomfortable for a while but close the window and lock the door. So they don't think about trying to get out of let anybody else in and bring the polaroid as well I think this make a good picture for the agents as well."

Jake says "Wait put them on the beds but don't untie them just yet let them be uncomfortable for a while but close the window and lock the door. So they don't think about trying to get out of let anybody else in and bring the polaroid as well I think this make a good picture for the agents as well."

Gabrieal gets the camera

Gabrieal gets the camera

Julie and Daisy was in the room and Jake had adjusted where he tied her hands behind her back so there was no mistakes for anybody and then looks up and notices that Jake now had a camera aimed at her and Daisy and she just looked as well and then Gabrieal closed the window and they left and locked the door as well.

Julie and Daisy was in the room and Jake had adjusted where he tied her hands behind her back so there was no mistakes for anybody and then looks up and notices that Jake now had a camera aimed at her and Daisy and she just looked as well and then Gabrieal closed the window and they left and locked the door as well.

hearing a sound Daisy jumps and wakes up

"So what now?" Gabreial asks.

Cue anyone.

Jake says "We wait, for the NCIS to release our little brother and one of us has to take this to the Sheriff's office mail drop thow. I'll write the note telling them what we want as well since I got the better writing thow yours is chicken stratch."

Jake says "We wait, for the NCIS to release our little brother and one of us has to take this to the Sheriff's office mail drop thow. I'll write the note telling them what we want as well since I got the better writing thow yours is chicken stratch."

Gabrieal says "okay then , good plan"

"Wait we have a little brother?" Gabe asks.

Cue anyone.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.