Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

Julie wakes up and says "I could kiss you and give to you if you don't believe me about this Mono now and please untie my hands I can't sleep like this now."

Jake says "No way, and please stop the pleading now I can't stand it your being a brat right now and it's not happening and shut up allreadry."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

"So call agent Gibbs and lets get this over with already." Bo says.

Cue anyone.

"So call agent Gibbs and lets get this over with already." Bo says.

Cue anyone.

Jake toss his cellphone to Gabrieal and tells him the number and tells what his demands are right now and he waits and Julie looks and just as he toss the phone grabs with both her hands on it.

Luke rolls his eyes watching the scene.

Cue anyone.

Julie watches and Gabrieal goes and gets the phone and she just smiles knowing the commotion she just caused as well. And says "Hey you find that phone down there, listen I think there's some dusty bunnies down there as well. But you sure can't call Special Agent Gibbs on that and don't try the remote to the tv that ain't going to work as well."

Julie watches and Gabrieal goes and gets the phone and she just smiles knowing the commotion she just caused as well. And says "Hey you find that phone down there, listen I think there's some dusty bunnies down there as well. But you sure can't call Special Agent Gibbs on that and don't try the remote to the tv that ain't going to work as well."

Bo also watched the scene hoping something good was going to come out of it.

Cue anyone.

Both Bo and Luke had a slight bit of trouble holding back their laughs.

Cue anyone.

Jake says "Little girl, I hope my phone works for your sake that wasn't funny now why did you grab it from me."

Julie says "When you underestimated me to be trouble for you now. I don't like you get that right Jake."

Julie says "Hey, can't you guys take a joke now?"

Jake looks and gives her a snack and says "You know your a whole lot trouble right now that was on purpose wasn't it Little girl and your not stopping me from calling them just as soon Gabrieal finds the phone and I'm watching you like a hawk now."

Julie says "fine with me, I'm trouble I thought you knew that allreadry now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXEnosstrait

Gabriel finally finds the phone and stands up glaring at Bo. "We'll see how funny it is when I kill your girlfriend." He growls dialing the number and brushing the dust from his hair.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Hey listen, I was just trying to stall the two of you now that's all and I'll do that again to as well buddy just watch the phone around me now okay. You wouldn't kill Lizzy now, hey I don't know either one of you how do you know her now and that's pretty serious now."

Edited by Julieduke

Julie says "Hey listen, I was just trying to stall the two of you now that's all and I'll do that again to as well buddy just watch the phone around me now okay. You wouldn't kill Lizzy now, hey I don't know either one of you how do you know her now and that's pretty serious now."

Daisy comes out of Jebs cell and meets back with Mcgee

Seeing Daisy come up Gibbs goes down and with a nod Ziva walks up the stairs. Gibbs sits down and stares at Jeb. "Tell me what you know about Jake and Gabriel Malone." Gibbs says.

Cue anyone.

Daisy explains there at there house right now.

Jeb just looks and says nothing about it and is worried about Julie right now and explains how she might've been there target to begin with to get his attention and his family's attention.

Daisy comes out of Jebs cell and meets back with Mcgee

Julie says "You wasn't talking about me cause I'm Bo's sister and his Luke's cousin and that Lizzy isn't even here right now dummy."

Jake says "Well what if you was if we was the ones that caused your brakes to fail girl and it didn't work thow cause your here."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenostrait

Edited by Julieduke

Julie says "You wasn't talking about me cause I'm Bo's sister and his Luke's cousin and that Lizzy isn't even here right now dummy."

Jake says "Well what if you was if we was the ones that caused your brakes to fail girl and it didn't work thow cause your here."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenostrait

Julie says "But that was almost two weeks ago, so how long have you been here I can't believe why would you do that to me I almost crashed my car."

Julie says "But that was almost two weeks ago, so how long have you been here I can't believe why would you do that to me I almost crashed my car."

Jake says "That was actually my brother, but how come you didn't crash now it didn't apparently that would've been alot easier now."

Julie says "I stopped in time, I guess you was following me as well but I lost you as well so when I broke down you was going to offer some help now. Lizzy must've been the back plan then how did you know we took the ASVAB to begin with I don't understand that one now."

Jake says "We have a friend that's stationed at Meps now at least for the Army now."

Julie says "Well that figures it must've been Sgt. Szenger I gave him perfect directions to our house but he didn't show up I think his commander smoked him because he was causing trouble in Hazzard as well."

Jake says "Yeah, those were good directions and we didn't plan on him causing trouble now that wasn't a part of the plan now."

Julie says "Well, I here he almost got into a fight my brother twice once at the garage and once at the Boars Nest as well. And he was flirty with Lizzy as well, you do know most guys don't like that right."

Jake says "Yeah, well we wanted to see if your brother had a temper that's all and the call that Lizzy and your brother thought was his Uncle was actually me on the phone and the cousin he said in Cleveland doesn't even exist he just was just lying."

Julie says "Wow, a serviceman lying that's a new low, how come the two of you aren't Marines anymore than what did the two you do now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Jake says "That was actually my brother, but how come you didn't crash now it didn't apparently that would've been alot easier now."

Julie says "I stopped in time, I guess you was following me as well but I lost you as well so when I broke down you was going to offer some help now. Lizzy must've been the back plan then how did you know we took the ASVAB to begin with I don't understand that one now."

Jake says "We have a friend that's stationed at Meps now at least for the Army now."

Julie says "Well that figures it must've been Sgt. Szenger I gave him perfect directions to our house but he didn't show up I think his commander smoked him because he was causing trouble in Hazzard as well."

Jake says "Yeah, those were good directions and we didn't plan on him causing trouble now that wasn't a part of the plan now."

Julie says "Well, I here he almost got into a fight my brother twice once at the garage and once at the Boars Nest as well. And he was flirty with Lizzy as well, you do know most guys don't like that right."

Jake says "Yeah, well we wanted to see if your brother had a temper that's all and the call that Lizzy and your brother thought was his Uncle was actually me on the phone and the cousin he said in Cleveland doesn't even exist he just was just lying."

Julie says "Wow, a serviceman lying that's a new low, how come the two of you aren't Marines anymore than what did the two you do now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Jake says "Yeah we got Jeb to desert and it all going to look like bad on him, you do realize that's the worst thing a Marine can do now."

Julie says "I don't think he wanted to do now, you must've been holding something on him to get to do that because he wanted to be a Marine more than anything else now."

Jake says "Yeah he had something on him now, and it was good girl and quit some many damm questions I getting tired of this it ain't Jeoperdy now."

Julie says "No, you wouldn't qualify for it now jerk."

Jake says "Hey that's not funny now, and I don't appreciate it as well and our plan is working out quite nicely and I still want that letter."

Julie says "Well your not getting it now, and I didn't appreciate what your brother did to my car as well I just had them repaired when you had them down just the month before now."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.