Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

Bo looked at Luke suspiciously as Daisy came back to the bar. "Something wrong Bo?" Luke asks.

Cue anyone.

Daisy whispered something in Luke's ear and was telling him how that Army guy was being jerk and was going to talk to Julie even she was sick right now. Well that he was going to talk to her tomorrow at least.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

"Then we should go talk to him." Luke says standing.

Cue anyone.

Bo says "Yeah, I think so he's from Cleveland, Ohio and trying to say that Jeb got his cousin pregnant when he's been gone for a year now."

Sargeant Szenger sees them and just sips his beer some more and doesn't think nothing of it as well.

Sargeant Szenger says "Well hey there, you look like that waitress Daisy by any chance is she single. Oh by the way he owns that tacky orange car outside really they should pick a better color than Orange."

"Tacky." Bo spits.

"Calm down Bo." Luke answers. "Did you get Lizzy to sign up then?"

Cue anyone.

"Tacky." Bo spits.

"Calm down Bo." Luke answers. "Did you get Lizzy to sign up then?"

Cue anyone.

Sargeant Szenger says "Told me something about not wanting to leave her family and besides my Captain Derek Walters is coming to talk to her as well. But he told leave Julie Duke alone but I can't I know what she checked but her score is 85 percent I think she should go to WestPoint with that score."

Sargeant Szenger says "Told me something about not wanting to leave her family and besides my Captain Derek Walters is coming to talk to her as well. But he told leave Julie Duke alone but I can't I know what she checked but her score is 85 percent I think she should go to WestPoint with that score."

"Bet what she really said was not to leave the south." Bo muttered.

"You didn't even try to get her did you?" Luke asks.

Cue anyone.

"Bet what she really said was not to leave the south." Bo muttered.

"You didn't even try to get her did you?" Luke asks.

Cue anyone.

Sargeant Szenger says "I tried, I suggested Westpoint to Lizzy she scored a 95 percent that's outstanding on the chart for scores and 85 well it's excellant. Excuse me how come you so much about what I'm talking about anyways."

Sargeant Szenger says "I tried, I suggested Westpoint to Lizzy she scored a 95 percent that's outstanding on the chart for scores and 85 well it's excellant. Excuse me how come you so much about what I'm talking about anyways."

"We're both Marines, and Lizzy is his girlfriend." Luke says.

Cue anyone.

"Our cousin? It doesn't bother us but you won't change her mind." Luke says.

"Why are you so set on them going to West Point?" Bo asks.

Cue anyone.

Sargeant Szenger says "Well, I think more woman should become Officers it's not just for men anymore."

Daisy gets off the cb, and is really happy and whispers something in Luke's ear just then.

Daisy says "She has decided from Uncle Jesse to go to United States Merchant Marines Academy in New York. Sorry Sargeant Szenger, your too late sure you still want to talk to her."

Sargeant Szenger says "Well I don't care she hasn't taken the oath and I think the two of you will know what I'm talking about now. Besides I think I can persuade her otherwise and besides Westpoint is more presitagious to say that you went to. You they say that General Robert E. Lee went there back in the 1800's now."

Daisy says "What I meant to say that she had told Uncle Jesse her decision there is something you don't know about Luke sir and I'm not telling you right now."

Sargeant Szenger says "Well I don't care she hasn't taken the oath and I think the two of you will know what I'm talking about now. Besides I think I can persuade her otherwise and besides Westpoint is more presitagious to say that you went to. You they say that General Robert E. Lee went there back in the 1800's now."

Daisy says "What I meant to say that she had told Uncle Jesse her decision there is something you don't know about Luke sir and I'm not telling you right now."

"I think it's best if you just go ahead and leave." Luke says.

"And keep your grubby little hands off my girlfriend and my cousin." Bo warns.

Cue anyone.

"I think it's best if you just go ahead and leave." Luke says.

"And keep your grubby little hands off my girlfriend and my cousin." Bo warns.

Cue anyone.

Sargeant Szenger says "Okay I'm going and I'll be talking to Julie tomorrow morning and this Mono is like the Flu right and bye-bye."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.