Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

Enos walks over and looks Lizzy and Cooter and asks them what the Army guy wanted with her.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

"Don't know really, I think he only came down here because the Marine recruiter told him how high my ASVAB score was. Gave me a suggestion on what to do next but other than that he was interested in Julie which is going to lead him to a dead end seeing as how she's so set on the Marines." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"Don't know really, I think he only came down here because the Marine recruiter told him how high my ASVAB score was. Gave me a suggestion on what to do next but other than that he was interested in Julie which is going to lead him to a dead end seeing as how she's so set on the Marines." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Enos looks and agrees with Lizzy and says "So how does Bo get along with Sargeant Szenger listen I heard how Jeb was dating his cousin Amanda as well. You know she once told me she wasn't speeding but she really was and she told that the odometer was stuck at a higher number as well."

Enos looks and agrees with Lizzy and says "So how does Bo get along with Sargeant Szenger listen I heard how Jeb was dating his cousin Amanda as well. You know she once told me she wasn't speeding but she really was and she told that the odometer was stuck at a higher number as well."

"I'm not sure really. I know he doesn't really believe Amanda's been true to Jeb but as far as I know that's about all." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"I'm not sure really. I know he doesn't really believe Amanda's been true to Jeb but as far as I know that's about all." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Enos says "Okay Jeb left a year ago, and I remember because Bo and James was taking it the worst and Julie so what's this with Amanda being unfaithful to him. Is claiming she pregnant with his kid right now."

Enos says "Okay Jeb left a year ago, and I remember because Bo and James was taking it the worst and Julie so what's this with Amanda being unfaithful to him. Is claiming she pregnant with his kid right now."

"It's really not my place to say but she is. Say's she's about three months along. I don't know what to make of it." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"It's really not my place to say but she is. Say's she's about three months along. I don't know what to make of it." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Enos says "Amanda isn't pregnant with his baby then, when he finds out he shouldn't feel guilty she met another guy and letting her cousin think it was Jeb but it's just not possible right now."

"That is rather odd but I wouldn't want to be the one that tells her." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Enos says "Okay, here's what I'm think that guy doesn't like Marines you can tell what better way to get your cousin even madder than tell him that Marine Boyfriend of yours got you pregnant even thow it might be somebody else now."

Enos says "Okay, here's what I'm think that guy doesn't like Marines you can tell what better way to get your cousin even madder than tell him that Marine Boyfriend of yours got you pregnant even thow it might be somebody else now."

"That is true. Doubt anyone I know would do that but it's possible." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Lizzy hops off the work bench and walks into the office. "Cooter's garage. I'm not Cooter but I can help you." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Hey Lizzy, I'm bored right now want to talk what's bothering you right listen I got a call from a Sargent Szenger with Army and he wants to come over tomorrow doesn't he know I'm sick right now. I don't want to talk to him, but I'll be polite geez our scores got out like wildfires didn't they Lizzy."

Julie says "Hey Lizzy, I'm bored right now want to talk what's bothering you right listen I got a call from a Sargent Szenger with Army and he wants to come over tomorrow doesn't he know I'm sick right now. I don't want to talk to him, but I'll be polite geez our scores got out like wildfires didn't they Lizzy."

"You can talk to him all you want but he's trying to recruit you to join the Army and go to westpoint. I turned him down and he didn't seem to want to talk to me." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"You can talk to him all you want but he's trying to recruit you to join the Army and go to westpoint. I turned him down and he didn't seem to want to talk to me." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Really Lizzy, I didn't think they would notice that why didn't he ask you about it first,I heard you got 95 percent on yours."

"Yeah that's why he wanted me to go to officer's school. That and the way I handled Bo." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "He always did listen to you Lizzy, but he ain't going to like this Army guy very well right now. Bo didn't feel that this Army guy insulted him now that's even worse now."

Julie says "He always did listen to you Lizzy, but he ain't going to like this Army guy very well right now. Bo didn't feel that this Army guy insulted him now that's even worse now."

"You've talked to Bo? He left here mad and I don't know where he went or if it was me he's mad at." Lizzy admits.

Cue anyone.

"You've talked to Bo? He left here mad and I don't know where he went or if it was me he's mad at." Lizzy admits.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "No way, he could never get mad at you but my brother never did get along with Army guys especially with they insult his family as well. But how am I going to tell him that there's Army Recruiter coming to see me tomorrow now."

Julie says "No way, he could never get mad at you but my brother never did get along with Army guys especially with they insult his family as well. But how am I going to tell him that there's Army Recruiter coming to see me tomorrow now."

"I don't know. Have you seen Bo?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Oh no, why is the Army guy going to the Boars Nest as well so did this guy insult my brother Lizzy or what."

"Something about insulting Jeb on how he was insinuating something. I don't really know but I got between them, stupid I know, and kinda defended the sergeant and Bo took off angry." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.