Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

"They tend to do that when a stranger rolls through town. What brings you here any way?" Enos asks.

Cue anyone.

Sargeant Szenger says "Well, I'm a Army Recruiter and I got Ms. Jackson-Davenport's ASVAB scores and also stumbled upon Ms. Duke's which both of those young ladies are Westpoint material you should've seen them very impressive. Oh it was Ms. Julie Ann Duke and I here from Sargeant Smith that she's sick right now with Mono that's not to catchy is it and he kind of delivered bad news to her brother Bo as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

Sargeant Szenger says "Well, I'm a Army Recruiter and I got Ms. Jackson-Davenport's ASVAB scores and also stumbled upon Ms. Duke's which both of those young ladies are Westpoint material you should've seen them very impressive. Oh it was Ms. Julie Ann Duke and I here from Sargeant Smith that she's sick right now with Mono that's not to catchy is it and he kind of delivered bad news to her brother Bo as well."

"It's only bad if you haven't had it before. Lizzy took the ASVAB? Well I'll be...We never knew she had the inclination." Enos says.

Cue anyone.

"It's only bad if you haven't had it before. Lizzy took the ASVAB? Well I'll be...We never knew she had the inclination." Enos says.

Cue anyone.

Sargeant Szenger says "Well Sargeant Smith says that most of the when in her family was in the Marines or are Marines. Well honesty I should tell you think but Ms. Duke got a 85 percent on the test which means she can get any job in any branch of the service why should the girl limit herself with that score she seems like Officer material."

Sargeant Szenger says "Well Sargeant Smith says that most of the when in her family was in the Marines or are Marines. Well honesty I should tell you think but Ms. Duke got a 85 percent on the test which means she can get any job in any branch of the service why should the girl limit herself with that score she seems like Officer material."

"It all depends on what Julie wants." Enos says.

Cue anyone.

Sargeant Szenger says "So how mad do you think her brother would be if I showed up and talked to her about going to Westpoint Deputy I met Bo."

"He wouldn't be too happy and I doubt you'll be able to convince her. Your best bet is to stick with Lizzy it'll take a bit to convince her." Enos says.

Cue anyone.

"He wouldn't be too happy and I doubt you'll be able to convince her. Your best bet is to stick with Lizzy it'll take a bit to convince her." Enos says.

Cue anyone.

Sargeant Szenger says "Oh so Julie is a weebit on the stubborn side than Deputy one question thow I seen she does have a nice figure is she single right now."

"Not that I know of. And Bo, we don't know what she see's in him just that she does." Enos says.

Cue anyone.

Sargeant Szenger says "You know my cousin Amanda is serious with his cousin Jeb and he got mad because he thought something from what I had said you know he's MIA right now."

Lizzy plops down on the work bench and starts thinking about what the sergeant had to offer.

Cue anyone.

Julie is bored right now, but she is still sick as well she looks and at her scores and realizes that she did pretty good after all. And ponders what she wants to do with her future right now she knows that all the branches will probaly get her name and number and she'll have to decide but she does like the Marines the best thow.

Julie is bored right now, but she is still sick as well she looks and at her scores and realizes that she did pretty good after all. And ponders what she wants to do with her future right now she knows that all the branches will probaly get her name and number and she'll have to decide but she does like the Marines the best thow.

"Hey Kiddo what you thinking about?" Cooter asks.

"What the Sergeant had to offer." Lizzy answers.

"What's that?" Cooter asks.

"Not much actually. I think he was trying to dissuade me from joining. Which is rather odd. It's like the Marine recruiter was trying to push for it but the Army recruiter wanted nothing to do with me. He did seem to be after Julie though." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"Hey Kiddo what you thinking about?" Cooter asks.

"What the Sergeant had to offer." Lizzy answers.

"What's that?" Cooter asks.

"Not much actually. I think he was trying to dissuade me from joining. Which is rather odd. It's like the Marine recruiter was trying to push for it but the Army recruiter wanted nothing to do with me. He did seem to be after Julie though." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Enos walks over and looks Lizzy and Cooter and asks them what the Army guy wanted with her.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.