Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

Sargeant Szenger says "Yeah, were supposed to tell them if we get any kind of moving violation or ticket doesn't Bo do that as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

"The amount of times Hazzard cops try to give Bo a speeding ticket I would be surprised if his commanding officer knows about any of them." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"The amount of times Hazzard cops try to give Bo a speeding ticket I would be surprised if his commanding officer knows about any of them." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Sargeant Szenger says "Really, I think I should know about his tricks of the trade and I just pulled over when the lights came on."

Sargeant Szenger says "Well that's evading and eluding the cops that's worst that just makes you look guilty now Lizzy."

"Only when and if you get caught. If you don't get caught it means that you don't get a ticket and the cops around here will give up unless they really want you." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Sargent Szenger says "Well Seven Hills everybody snooty there, and in Strongsville they wonder who the heck they are!"

"Well great. Sounds like some where I don't want to go. Hey Dad you done with his car yet." Lizzy calls into the garage.

"Yup. Nice and straight for him." Cooter answers.

"Alright. That'll be $20." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"Well great. Sounds like some where I don't want to go. Hey Dad you done with his car yet." Lizzy calls into the garage.

"Yup. Nice and straight for him." Cooter answers.

"Alright. That'll be $20." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

The Sargeant Says "Okay and thank you, and look forward to hearing from you Lizzy."

The Sargeant Says "Okay and thank you, and look forward to hearing from you Lizzy."

Lizzy nods and takes the bill sticking the money in the office. "To get to the Boar's Nest you go straight out that road and when the pavement turns to dirt it's about 5 miles farther." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Lizzy nods and takes the bill sticking the money in the office. "To get to the Boar's Nest you go straight out that road and when the pavement turns to dirt it's about 5 miles farther." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Sargeant Szenger says "Well when you see that Marine of yours give him a big hug he could use it right now and be patient right now as well Lizzy and thanks for the directions you know I still got to pay this ticket yet."

Sargeant Szenger says "Well when you see that Marine of yours give him a big hug he could use it right now and be patient right now as well Lizzy and thanks for the directions you know I still got to pay this ticket yet."

"It's across the street but after that follow those directions." Lizzy says offering her hand to shake.

Cue anyone.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.