Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

"So technically its a little more than five weeks a year. I thought that was the reserve that did that." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Sargeant Szenger says "Well actually everybody branch has that and there's the Army Reserves and The National Guard as well. And the reserves get called up to active duty before the The National Guard does Lizzy."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

Sargeant Szenger says "Well actually everybody branch has that and there's the Army Reserves and The National Guard as well. And the reserves get called up to active duty before the The National Guard does Lizzy."

"So what I know the Army's policy they don't put women on the front lines and I'm not worried about Bo. If anything there would be no reason for me to worry about not coming trust me. I've checked out Fort McPherson in Atlanta. They've got a few mechanic jobs open. I know I want to join and I'm not worried about anyone really it's just I'm so open to the south I'll feel better down here. I just want to know if you can get me headed down the path to becoming an auto mechanic for the U.S. Army I'll worry about the where later." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"So what I know the Army's policy they don't put women on the front lines and I'm not worried about Bo. If anything there would be no reason for me to worry about not coming trust me. I've checked out Fort McPherson in Atlanta. They've got a few mechanic jobs open. I know I want to join and I'm not worried about anyone really it's just I'm so open to the south I'll feel better down here. I just want to know if you can get me headed down the path to becoming an auto mechanic for the U.S. Army I'll worry about the where later." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Sargeant Szenger says "Okay, that's a step in the right direction so do you think I change Bo's sister mind about joining the Marines Lizzy. You know the Army is much better than the Marines at least I think so."

Sargeant Szenger says "Okay, that's a step in the right direction so do you think I change Bo's sister mind about joining the Marines Lizzy. You know the Army is much better than the Marines at least I think so."

"I think so as well but I highly doubt you'll change her mind. Once it's set on something it's hard to change. She's pretty stubborn. Did I tell you that you have the most handsome eyes I have ever seen?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

"I think so as well but I highly doubt you'll change her mind. Once it's set on something it's hard to change. She's pretty stubborn. Did I tell you that you have the most handsome eyes I have ever seen?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

Sargeant Szenger says "Excuse me Lizzy, oh you noticed my sapphires right now but I heard Julie is sick from Sargeant Smith something about Mono."

"I do love your eyes, those big baby blues, but I guess the uniform doesn't hurt." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Sargeant Szenger says "Well one thing, Bo seems worried about something what's going with him right now. I know that look it's usually the look when you know trouble is up ahead for ya."

Sargeant Szenger says "Well one thing, Bo seems worried about something what's going with him right now. I know that look it's usually the look when you know trouble is up ahead for ya."

"He's worried how I'm gonna take it when he leaves for training. Since his cousin's MIA he's also worried Julie will be hurt even more if something happens to him during that training." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"He's worried how I'm gonna take it when he leaves for training. Since his cousin's MIA he's also worried Julie will be hurt even more if something happens to him during that training." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Sargeant Szenger says "Listen I'll pick up my car and pay your dad and pay my speeding ticket and what if you tell where it's at and that's why he's so upset right now I understand perfectly Lizzy. And just the record, stick by his side he's going to need to you in the future hearing a cousin or any family member is MIA is the worst news anybody can receive now."

Sargeant Szenger says "Listen I'll pick up my car and pay your dad and pay my speeding ticket and what if you tell where it's at and that's why he's so upset right now I understand perfectly Lizzy. And just the record, stick by his side he's going to need to you in the future hearing a cousin or any family member is MIA is the worst news anybody can receive now."

"I guess." Lizzy says stuffing her hands into her pockets and walking back over to the garage.

Cue anyone.

"I guess." Lizzy says stuffing her hands into her pockets and walking back over to the garage.

Cue anyone.

Sargeant Szenger says "Spend all the time you can before he leaves for training and don't mention that gave you advice he might not appreciate he has a temper Lizzy."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.