Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

Sargeant Szenger says" and Just the record she's my cousin allright and I don't want to talk about family, just business and jeez he should be concerned his cousin has a baby on the way and way not even be there for that little boy or girl he might not even come back as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

"You shouldn't have said that." Lizzy mutters.

"Are you saying that my cousin did this on purpose? That he got her pregnant then left because he wants nothing to do with it?" Bo asks.

Cue anyone.

"You shouldn't have said that." Lizzy mutters.

"Are you saying that my cousin did this on purpose? That he got her pregnant then left because he wants nothing to do with it?" Bo asks.

Cue anyone.

Sargeant Szenger says "No way, my cousin knew the risks of loving somebody like the two of us any girl should know that it might happen as well. My last girlfriend dumped me because of that reason said she couldn't stand thinking I might get shipped overseas I won't come back to her I hear she married a used car salesmen. Hell, he might get shot over a lemon he sold somebody as well."

Sargeant Szenger says "No way, my cousin knew the risks of loving somebody like the two of us any girl should know that it might happen as well. My last girlfriend dumped me because of that reason said she couldn't stand thinking I might get shipped overseas I won't come back to her I hear she married a used car salesmen. Hell, he might get shot over a lemon he sold somebody as well."

"But how does she know it's even his?" Bo asks. Lizzy steps between the two who look like they're ready to have a major brawl in the middle of the office and pushes Bo back a bit.

"It doesn't matter you just get out of here or I won't tell you my decision and I may move back to Atlanta." Lizzy snaps at Bo.

Cue anyone.

"But how does she know it's even his?" Bo asks. Lizzy steps between the two who look like they're ready to have a major brawl in the middle of the office and pushes Bo back a bit.

"It doesn't matter you just get out of here or I won't tell you my decision and I may move back to Atlanta." Lizzy snaps at Bo.

Cue anyone.

Bo left he was mad at what the Army Sargeant was saying about Jeb, he already upset about the news but he wished it wasn't true and he was bound and determined to bring back Jeb for the sake and Amanda Szenger she needed him back with her.

Bo left he was mad at what the Army Sargeant was saying about Jeb, he already upset about the news but he wished it wasn't true and he was bound and determined to bring back Jeb for the sake and Amanda Szenger she needed him back with her.

"So what's this about my score?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

Sargeant Szenger says "But Lizzy if you don't mind you have the brains for it and this score so what would you consider and your officer material I like how you handled your boyfriend just there."

"Bo ain't so tough. He loves me too much besides there's always the fact officers don't get their hands dirty they're stuck in the office so much. I don't like that." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"Bo ain't so tough. He loves me too much besides there's always the fact officers don't get their hands dirty they're stuck in the office so much. I don't like that." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Sargeant Szenger says "Oh, that what is then your great with cars and so is your dad right now and listen I got a speeding ticket just now my higher ups and going chew me out where can I pay this later."

Sargeant Szenger says "Oh, that what is then your great with cars and so is your dad right now and listen I got a speeding ticket just now my higher ups and going chew me out where can I pay this later."

"That giant building over there is the courthouse/jailhouse." Lizzy says pointing across the square.

Cue anyone.

The Sargent looks over and smiled and says "Not to bad, hows the cops here I seen the patrol car but what's the cops like Lizzy."

"One tries his best to run honest and the other is bent to the will of Boss Hogg. Some times the honest one gets overrode by the Sheriff. So what's the deal?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

"One tries his best to run honest and the other is bent to the will of Boss Hogg. Some times the honest one gets overrode by the Sheriff. So what's the deal?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

Sargeant Szenger says "Okay, well there's book I got here in my brief case and you know that there's lots of careers dealing with Mechanics as well. And your the only person I ever met that got 100 percent on Auto and Shop Information as well."

Sargeant Szenger says "Okay, well there's book I got here in my brief case and you know that there's lots of careers dealing with Mechanics as well. And your the only person I ever met that got 100 percent on Auto and Shop Information as well."

"Well I'm glad. So what's your offer." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

The Sargeant says "Well look at this page here Lizzy, you see this you be responible for taking care of the tanks on a base and if something comes back broke after you fix you can yell at them."

"I don't think I could do tanks. That and I don't want to move too far from Atlanta and Hazzard." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"I don't think I could do tanks. That and I don't want to move too far from Atlanta and Hazzard." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Sargeant Szenger says "But think of the adventure I haven't even told you where the AIT is at even Lizzy. You know this is great opportunity and were not pushing like the Marines now they seem too pushy the recruiters."

Sargeant Szenger says "But think of the adventure I haven't even told you where the AIT is at even Lizzy. You know this is great opportunity and were not pushing like the Marines now they seem too pushy the recruiters."

"Yeah a little. But still my boyfriend still lives here and I love it here." Lizzy protests.

Cue anyone.

Sargeant Szenger says "That's great, but just think about it allright there's always the National Guard it's just one weekend a month and two weeks during the summer."

"So technically its a little more than five weeks a year. I thought that was the reserve that did that." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.