Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

"I guess. What do you want?" Lizzy asks irritated. Cooter comes out of the office and looks at the sergeant.

"Can I help you Sergeant?" He asks. "And don't mind my daughter she gets offended when people don't believe she can fix cars. But she's the best mechanic I've ever had the privilege of training."

Cue anyone.

Sargeant Szenger says "Really, because my car is kind of squirelly right now it seems to pulling to the left and I don't know much about cars."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

Sargeant Szenger says "Really, because my car is kind of squirelly right now it seems to pulling to the left and I don't know much about cars."

"Maybe you need a front end alignment." Lizzy says.

"I doubt you came all the way to Hazzard for a check up on your car." Cooter says.

"Maybe he did." Lizzy says.

"His plate says Atlanta." Cooter says.

"Well why don't you have a seat and talk while I finish this one. Dad you could take a look at his car if you'd like." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"Maybe you need a front end alignment." Lizzy says.

"I doubt you came all the way to Hazzard for a check up on your car." Cooter says.

"Maybe he did." Lizzy says.

"His plate says Atlanta." Cooter says.

"Well why don't you have a seat and talk while I finish this one. Dad you could take a look at his car if you'd like." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Sargeant Szenger says "Hey there's cafe over there you want some coffee I heard you got a 95. The last person you topped that turned out he cheated and got sent to Leavenworth, Kansas they found his complete set of answers after he left the Meps building."

Cue LizzyJackson

Sargeant Szenger says "Hey there's cafe over there you want some coffee I heard you got a 95. The last person you topped that turned out he cheated and got sent to Leavenworth, Kansas they found his complete set of answers after he left the Meps building."

Cue LizzyJackson

"I really got to finish this car. Give me about ten minutes." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"I really got to finish this car. Give me about ten minutes." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Sargeant Szenger says "Okay, but one question haven't the girls in this county seen a cute guy in a Army Uniform or what they can't keep there eyes off of me right now."

Bo was walking up, and looks at Daisy and wanders why she keeps watching the guy at Cooter right now.

Sargeant Szenger says "Okay, but one question haven't the girls in this county seen a cute guy in a Army Uniform or what they can't keep there eyes off of me right now."

Bo was walking up, and looks at Daisy and wanders why she keeps watching the guy at Cooter right now.

"They may have but...uh...Hey Bo." Lizzy calls.

Cue anyone.

"They may have but...uh...Hey Bo." Lizzy calls.

Cue anyone.

Sargeant Szenger says "Oh so your must be the guy that she has the picture in the garage sitting over there on the desk. I got to admit one thing thow, did you know first the Marines go in and the Army has to rescue them from whatever they started."

Sargeant Szenger says "Oh so your must be the guy that she has the picture in the garage sitting over there on the desk. I got to admit one thing thow, did you know first the Marines go in and the Army has to rescue them from whatever they started."

"I really would stop while you're ahead." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"He was just promoted. Bo you talk to him I've got to finish this car or Boss will be down our necks again." Lizzy says as Cooter slides out from under the Sergeant's car.

Cue anyone.

Bo says "I'm a Cpl. Duke, and a little bit I going to Texas and she's mine allright I heard about you Army guys now."

Sargeant Szenger says "What's that supposed to mean, but hey my cousin is dating a Marine and my family is mainly Marines ever since World War I and you know dad doesn't see what she see's in him right now."

Bo says "I'm a Cpl. Duke, and a little bit I going to Texas and she's mine allright I heard about you Army guys now."

Sargeant Szenger says "What's that supposed to mean, but hey my cousin is dating a Marine and my family is mainly Marines ever since World War I and you know dad doesn't see what she see's in him right now."

"I said talk to him not fight him, don't mess up his pretty face." Lizzy calls between banging out a few dents.

Cue anyone.

"I said talk to him not fight him, don't mess up his pretty face." Lizzy calls between banging out a few dents.

Cue anyone.

Bo says "Well Sargeant Szenger, maybe your cousin see's what Lizzy see's in me and it's not that bad what's his name."

Sargeant Szenger says "LCpl Jeb Duke, he's overseas I think but don't know for sure."

Bo says "My cousin, he went Missing In Action you should tell your cousin about it as well."

Bo says "Well Sargeant Szenger, maybe your cousin see's what Lizzy see's in me and it's not that bad what's his name."

Sargeant Szenger says "LCpl Jeb Duke, he's overseas I think but don't know for sure."

Bo says "My cousin, he went Missing In Action you should tell your cousin about it as well."

"Sergeant your car does need a front end alignment. Shouldn't take longer than half an hour." Cooter says.

Cue anyone.

"Sergeant your car does need a front end alignment. Shouldn't take longer than half an hour." Cooter says.

Cue anyone.

Sargeant Szenger says "Well allright maybe we can go and talk about Lizzy's scores and I should tell my cousin about her boyfriend she might want to know is there a payphone around here somewhere."

Sargeant Szenger says "Well allright maybe we can go and talk about Lizzy's scores and I should tell my cousin about her boyfriend she might want to know is there a payphone around here somewhere."

"There's a phone in the office." Lizzy calls.

"Right in here." Cooter says opening his office door.

Cue anyone.

"There's a phone in the office." Lizzy calls.

"Right in here." Cooter says opening his office door.

Cue anyone.

The Army Sargeant called his Uncle and Aunt in Cleveland, Ohio and he sounded very friendly not business like and says "Listen Uncle Jason is Amanda around, I found out something about her boyfriend it's not that good either."

Jason went and told his nephew to hang on and he says to his daughter that her cousin Joey was on the line and it didn't sound good. Amanda came to the phone and she says "Yes Joey, well what's the news you still trying to convince me to dump Jeb listen I like him and it's going to change anything right now. Besides I just found out that I'm three months along and dad is mad right now."

Sargeant Szenger says "Well your Marine boyfriend is Missing In Action and congrulations about the baby as well. And listen if you want do you want to talk to his cousin he's here as well."

The Army Sargeant called his Uncle and Aunt in Cleveland, Ohio and he sounded very friendly not business like and says "Listen Uncle Jason is Amanda around, I found out something about her boyfriend it's not that good either."

Jason went and told his nephew to hang on and he says to his daughter that her cousin Joey was on the line and it didn't sound good. Amanda came to the phone and she says "Yes Joey, well what's the news you still trying to convince me to dump Jeb listen I like him and it's going to change anything right now. Besides I just found out that I'm three months along and dad is mad right now."

Sargeant Szenger says "Well your Marine boyfriend is Missing In Action and congrulations about the baby as well. And listen if you want do you want to talk to his cousin he's here as well."

"Baby?" Cooter asks. "You're cousin is pregnant?"

Cue anyone.

"Bo you may want to get in here." Cooter calls.

"What is it?" Bo asks entering the office.

Cue anyone.

Sargeant Szenger says "My cousin is pregnant with your cousin's baby and I just told her what you told me and she's a little upset right now. Her name is Amanda and he better make because he's going to be a daddy in six or seven months now he can't miss this especially dealing with my Uncle Jason as well."

Sargeant Szenger says "My cousin is pregnant with your cousin's baby and I just told her what you told me and she's a little upset right now. Her name is Amanda and he better make because he's going to be a daddy in six or seven months now he can't miss this especially dealing with my Uncle Jason as well."

"How does she know it's his?" Bo asks.

Cue anyone.

The Army Sargeant glanced at look at Bo and Lizzy looked to as well and so did Cooter at the moment.

"She doesn't does she?" Cooter says.

"Leave him alone. It's something between his sister and her boyfriend. Stop being nosy butts. Sergeant you said you wanted to talk?" Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"She doesn't does she?" Cooter says.

"Leave him alone. It's something between his sister and her boyfriend. Stop being nosy butts. Sergeant you said you wanted to talk?" Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Sargeant Szenger says" and Just the record she's my cousin allright and I don't want to talk about family, just business and jeez he should be concerned his cousin has a baby on the way and way not even be there for that little boy or girl he might not even come back as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.