Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

Julie says "Well, I felt like the English teacher caught me reading a Magazine instead of the book I supposed to reading at the time. Sargent Secret she sure is down to business he did give me back my book before I left, I think he was reading when I was taking it myself. It James A. Michener's "Cenntenniel" that took the longest time to finish now but it was good."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

"Oh you mean that time the idiot of a sergeant caught you reading a book instead of the manual on taking that stupid test." Lizzy laughs coming in the room.

"I thought you hated Marines." Cooter says looking at Lizzy dark green 'Marines' T-shirt.

Cue anyone.

"Oh you mean that time the idiot of a sergeant caught you reading a book instead of the manual on taking that stupid test." Lizzy laughs coming in the room.

"I thought you hated Marines." Cooter says looking at Lizzy dark green 'Marines' T-shirt.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Yeah Lizzy, and I did read that stupid book it turns that Bo was friends with him I think he won't talk about it right now."

Julie says "Yeah Lizzy, and I did read that stupid book it turns that Bo was friends with him I think he won't talk about it right now."

"It's not that I hate Marines. I swore I'd never fall for one. Besides it smells like Bo. I just thought that Luke sent it to him. I didn't know at the time I borrowed it that it was actually Bo's." Lizzy says.

"Borrowed? That's why I haven't seen it for two weeks.

Cue anyone.

"It's not that I hate Marines. I swore I'd never fall for one. Besides it smells like Bo. I just thought that Luke sent it to him. I didn't know at the time I borrowed it that it was actually Bo's." Lizzy says.

"Borrowed? That's why I haven't seen it for two weeks.

Cue anyone.

Julie looks at Bo and says "It's okay, I think I borrowed before she did big brother besides it went with a outfit I was wearing that day. Lizzy, you know what they meant by confinement and that other stuff as well that was stern I kind had an idea what they was talking about but didn't want to ask anybody there to verify for sure."

Julie looks at Bo and says "It's okay, I think I borrowed before she did big brother besides it went with a outfit I was wearing that day. Lizzy, you know what they meant by confinement and that other stuff as well that was stern I kind had an idea what they was talking about but didn't want to ask anybody there to verify for sure."

"Relax Bo, it smells like you for now and you can have it back when it stops or it starts smelling more like the fabric softener. Besides I didn't think you'd have a problem with me wearing it." Lizzy says with big pleading puppy dog eyes.

Cue anyone.

"Relax Bo, it smells like you for now and you can have it back when it stops or it starts smelling more like the fabric softener. Besides I didn't think you'd have a problem with me wearing it." Lizzy says with big pleading puppy dog eyes.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Okay, I think Lizzy just sweet talked her way into keeping the t-shirt now Luke. But one question, what would anybody think if I went to West Point I know it's not a mall as well."

Julie says "Okay, I think Lizzy just sweet talked her way into keeping the t-shirt now Luke. But one question, what would anybody think if I went to West Point I know it's not a mall as well."

"Isn't that an army school?" Luke asks.

"It's the Army's officer training school." Lizzy says.

"Fine keep the darn thing." Bo says staring at his feet to avoid Lizzy pleading eyes.

Cue anyone.

"The USMMA." Bo says.

"United States Merchant Marine Academy. In Kings Point, New York." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Okay, but what's the difference in a Merchant Marine and a Marine I know that Vance was in the Merchant Marine and he always tells me that's it different than what you and Luke are in I always thought it was samething myself. Sounds very cold as well."

Julie says "Okay, but what's the difference in a Merchant Marine and a Marine I know that Vance was in the Merchant Marine and he always tells me that's it different than what you and Luke are in I always thought it was samething myself. Sounds very cold as well."

"It's civilian owned ships that the government uses. The Marines are a part of the U.S. Armed Forces and the other isn't." Bo explains.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Okay, so there is a differance now thanks Bo I didn't know there was one between the two."

"It's alright." Bo says.

"Lizzy have you decided what you're gonna do?" Cooter asks.

"Right now I'm gonna go home and eat some dinner then watch a little TV before going to bed." Lizzy smirks.

"I meant about the offer." Cooter says.

"Well technically I haven't gotten an offer from an Army recruiter so I'm not gonna worry about it." Lizzy replies.

Cue anyone.

"It's alright." Bo says.

"Lizzy have you decided what you're gonna do?" Cooter asks.

"Right now I'm gonna go home and eat some dinner then watch a little TV before going to bed." Lizzy smirks.

"I meant about the offer." Cooter says.

"Well technically I haven't gotten an offer from an Army recruiter so I'm not gonna worry about it." Lizzy replies.

Cue anyone.

When Sargeant Smith had called his Army buddy and it was Sargeant Szenger he was originally from Cleveland,Ohio and he told him about Ms. Jackson-Davenport and the high score she got and she was thinking about the Army.

When Sargeant Smith had called his Army buddy and it was Sargeant Szenger he was originally from Cleveland,Ohio and he told him about Ms. Jackson-Davenport and the high score she got and she was thinking about the Army.

"Alright kiddo let's go." Cooter says. Lizzy shoots an irritated look at Bo but wanders out the door.

Cue anyone.

Julie was tired and went to sleep and thinking about her future and when she ever get her keys back from Uncle Jesse as well.

It wasn't until the next day around noon that Lizzy saw anyone in BDUs again. This time she was working in her father's garage when a dark blue car pulled up.

Cue anyone.

It wasn't until the next day around noon that Lizzy saw anyone in BDUs again. This time she was working in her father's garage when a dark blue car pulled up.

Cue anyone.

Sargent Szenger was got out of his car in his Army dress uniform he wanted to impress the young lady and he had his blonde hair short and his blue eyes sparkled they were like a baby blue. He walked up the garage and says "Excuse me Sir, but is there a Ms. Jackson-Davenport working here I have this as her work number."

Some of the girls around town, and had noticed this young man and they couldn't keep there eyes off him now.

Sargent Szenger was got out of his car in his Army dress uniform he wanted to impress the young lady and he had his blonde hair short and his blue eyes sparkled they were like a baby blue. He walked up the garage and says "Excuse me Sir, but is there a Ms. Jackson-Davenport working here I have this as her work number."

Some of the girls around town, and had noticed this young man and they couldn't keep there eyes off him now.

"Excuse me." Lizzy spits standing up and glaring at the man. "Dad there's some jerk out here can you get rid of him I've got to finish this patrol car before Boss gets angry."

Cue anyone.

"Excuse me." Lizzy spits standing up and glaring at the man. "Dad there's some jerk out here can you get rid of him I've got to finish this patrol car before Boss gets angry."

Cue anyone.

Sargeant Szenger looks up and says "Ms. Jackson-Davenport, that's some patrol car do they always dent it like that around here it shows bad driving and unsafe driving as well."

Sargeant Szenger looks up and says "Ms. Jackson-Davenport, that's some patrol car do they always dent it like that around here it shows bad driving and unsafe driving as well."

"I guess. What do you want?" Lizzy asks irritated. Cooter comes out of the office and looks at the sergeant.

"Can I help you Sergeant?" He asks. "And don't mind my daughter she gets offended when people don't believe she can fix cars. But she's the best mechanic I've ever had the privilege of training."

Cue anyone.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.