Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

Bo says "I don't think so, Doc Appleby would've called the house about it this is personal here."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

"Not if she had to have a letter for a recruiter. He would have given it to her and she would have stuck it in there now I've got to call my dad and tell him the prognosis." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"Not if she had to have a letter for a recruiter. He would have given it to her and she would have stuck it in there now I've got to call my dad and tell him the prognosis." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Bo says "Okay, but I think that's her results and she's been hinting around eariler today before she came home from the hospital and everytime she mention she was smiling about it for some odd reason."

Bo says "Okay, but I think that's her results and she's been hinting around eariler today before she came home from the hospital and everytime she mention she was smiling about it for some odd reason."

"I don't know Bo." Lizzy says. She then radio's her dad and tells him.

"Alright I can bring the parts out if you want." Cooter says.

"Sure why not." Lizzy answers. "So what do you want to do now?" Lizzy asks looking at Bo.

Cue anyone.

"I don't know Bo." Lizzy says. She then radio's her dad and tells him.

"Alright I can bring the parts out if you want." Cooter says.

"Sure why not." Lizzy answers. "So what do you want to do now?" Lizzy asks looking at Bo.

Cue anyone.

A man in dark green sedan pulls up on the Duke farm and says "Excuse me, Is Ms. Julie Ann Duke here I haven't heard from her in two weeks and well she took the ASVAB and she was supposed to come and see me and she never seen her or Ms. Elizabeth Natalie Jackson-Davenport they took it on the same day."

Bo says "Lizzy, I didn't know you could've told me at least the two of you tried that's more than most girls do with the military now does your dad know about it."

A man in dark green sedan pulls up on the Duke farm and says "Excuse me, Is Ms. Julie Ann Duke here I haven't heard from her in two weeks and well she took the ASVAB and she was supposed to come and see me and she never seen her or Ms. Elizabeth Natalie Jackson-Davenport they took it on the same day."

Bo says "Lizzy, I didn't know you could've told me at least the two of you tried that's more than most girls do with the military now does your dad know about it."

"Whoa what are you talking about dude, I never took the ASVAB except for in 11th grade when I had to. And trust me if I was joining the military it'd be the Army not the marines. Julie's inside though she's a bit sick." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"Whoa what are you talking about dude, I never took the ASVAB except for in 11th grade when I had to. And trust me if I was joining the military it'd be the Army not the marines. Julie's inside though she's a bit sick." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

The Sargent looks and says "Maybe I'm mistaken now but I could've sworn it was you and wow Sargent Duke is that what you do lighten your hair up a bit I haven't seen you in years."

"You, Bo Duke, were in the marines?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

Bo says "But he has me mistaken with Luke I never made it took to Sargent but I'm still in the reserves where do you think I go once a month now. I can show you my picture in my ACU's if you like you can keep if you like Lizzy."

Bo says "But he has me mistaken with Luke I never made it took to Sargent but I'm still in the reserves where do you think I go once a month now. I can show you my picture in my ACU's if you like you can keep if you like Lizzy."

Lizzy blushes and looks at the recruiter. "Luke and Julie are inside and I think I'm supposed to give this to you." Lizzy says pulling out the envelope in the glove box.

Cue anyone.

Lizzy blushes and looks at the recruiter. "Luke and Julie are inside and I think I'm supposed to give this to you." Lizzy says pulling out the envelope in the glove box.

Cue anyone.

Sargent Smith says "Thank You Ms. Jackson-Davenport but what about yours as well."

Bo looks and says "There's two of them, you did take I know what your worried about it's not the score right now Lizzy."

Sargent Smith says "Thank You Ms. Jackson-Davenport but what about yours as well."

Bo looks and says "There's two of them, you did take I know what your worried about it's not the score right now Lizzy."

"Look I only took the test because Julie was scared to do it alone. I'm not joining and there's nothing you can do to change my mind. I quite like my life the way it is." Lizzy says stubbornly.

Cue anyone.

"Look I only took the test because Julie was scared to do it alone. I'm not joining and there's nothing you can do to change my mind. I quite like my life the way it is." Lizzy says stubbornly.

Cue anyone.

Bo says "I think I did the samething when a buddy of mine took it as well. So how was I know you must've found the Auto and Shop Information easy for ya now, if not Cooter would be surprized right now."

Bo says "I think I did the samething when a buddy of mine took it as well. So how was I know you must've found the Auto and Shop Information easy for ya now, if not Cooter would be surprized right now."

"It was easy I mean I've been doing the same stuff with Tom since I was 13. But anyway I want to see that picture." Lizzy says.

"What picture?" Cooter asks pulling up and getting out to stand behind Lizzy.

Cue anyone.

"It was easy I mean I've been doing the same stuff with Tom since I was 13. But anyway I want to see that picture." Lizzy says.

"What picture?" Cooter asks pulling up and getting out to stand behind Lizzy.

Cue anyone.

Bo says "Of me in my ACU at one of my drills Cooter, it's very handsome and I'll go get it as well."

Bo walks and with Uncle Jesse and Luke very surprized as well.

Bo says "Of me in my ACU at one of my drills Cooter, it's very handsome and I'll go get it as well."

Bo walks and with Uncle Jesse and Luke very surprized as well.

"Did you bring the stuff for the brake line?" Lizzy asks.

"Yeah it's in the truck." Cooter says. Lizzy nods and walks to get her stuff.

Cue anyone.

"Did you bring the stuff for the brake line?" Lizzy asks.

"Yeah it's in the truck." Cooter says. Lizzy nods and walks to get her stuff.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Wait a minute are sure I got 85 percent on that thing well you only need 31 percent right wow that's good Sargent Smith I can't believe what was my best score on the test."

Julie says "Wait a minute are sure I got 85 percent on that thing well you only need 31 percent right wow that's good Sargent Smith I can't believe what was my best score on the test."

"You only have to have 32 points on your AFQT to get into the Marines. The AFQT is the Armed Forces Qualifying Test. The ASVAB is only part of that." Luke says.

Cue anyone.

"You only have to have 32 points on your AFQT to get into the Marines. The AFQT is the Armed Forces Qualifying Test. The ASVAB is only part of that." Luke says.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Really, what's the rest so is 85 good then so what does that mean exactly Sargent Smith."

"It's a long complicated process to figure out your AFQT score but just know this with and 85 you can get into almost any job you want." Luke says.

Cue anyone.

Julie looks and says "Really, I thought I didn't qualify Luke I really was nervous and I didn't know how to tell anybody especially with everything going the past two weeks there was just a not good time honestly."

Sargent Smith says "Well, listen we'll talk when your feeling better and I don't want what you have Ms. Duke."

Julie looks and says "Really, I thought I didn't qualify Luke I really was nervous and I didn't know how to tell anybody especially with everything going the past two weeks there was just a not good time honestly."

Sargent Smith says "Well, listen we'll talk when your feeling better and I don't want what you have Ms. Duke."

"I can understand that, but you're right Sergeant you really don't want Mono." Then seeing Bo Luke cocks his head. "What are you looking for Bo?"

Cue anyone.

"I can understand that, but you're right Sergeant you really don't want Mono." Then seeing Bo Luke cocks his head. "What are you looking for Bo?"

Cue anyone.

Bo says "Oh just my picture in my ACU's for my last drill I'm going to show this to Lizzy oh she's outside and she's might be telling what she should've told Cooter two weeks ago I can't believe she didn't tell him."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.