Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

Julie says "Just one question that Marine Recruiter keeps telling me that Boot Camp is very fair on people. I was just wondering what he meant by that he was wandering if I had the guts for it sort of speak."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

"At boot camp, everyone's the same. They don't give you a break for nothing. Just be careful." Luke says.

Cue anyone.

Luke rolls his eyes smirking. "Alright kids lets go." Uncle Jesse says coming back from signing Julie out.

Cue anyone.

Julie looks and says "So Bo, when do you think Uncle Jesse is going to give me my keys back after my little stunt. Allright Luke, but I got to take the ASVAB test when ever I feel better I know from the recruiter and other people I've talk to I got to do better than a 31 to qualify for the Military."

Julie looks and says "So Bo, when do you think Uncle Jesse is going to give me my keys back after my little stunt. Allright Luke, but I got to take the ASVAB test when ever I feel better I know from the recruiter and other people I've talk to I got to do better than a 31 to qualify for the Military."

"That is true and I think it'll be a while before you get your keys back." Luke answers.

Cue anyone.

"That is true and I think it'll be a while before you get your keys back." Luke answers.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Oh well, I don't really feel like driving anyways but one questions Luke I've told the have section on Mechanic and well I'm don't knowing know anything about that subject I'm lucky to change my tire on my car."

Julie says "Oh well, I don't really feel like driving anyways but one questions Luke I've told the have section on Mechanic and well I'm don't knowing know anything about that subject I'm lucky to change my tire on my car."

"Then maybe it's a good thing your best friend is a mechanic. Come on lets get you home." Luke says.

Cue anyone.

Julie settles in and quickly falls asleep again.

Soon they pull in at home just in time to see The Mouse pull up as well. "Hey Lizzy." Luke says.

"Hey Luke, what's wrong with her?" Lizzy asks.

"Mono." Luke says.

"Not fun, what's wrong with her car?"

"Something about the brakes." Luke answers. As Lizzy takes a look Luke helps get Julie inside.

Cue anyone.

Soon they pull in at home just in time to see The Mouse pull up as well. "Hey Lizzy." Luke says.

"Hey Luke, what's wrong with her?" Lizzy asks.

"Mono." Luke says.

"Not fun, what's wrong with her car?"

"Something about the brakes." Luke answers. As Lizzy takes a look Luke helps get Julie inside.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Hey Lizzy, there's a sealed envelope in my glove box can you pull that out for me I can't open got to take it to the recruiter when I'm feeling better."

"Depending on how much fluid was bled. If there are only two holes in the line then it wouldn't fail completely." Lizzy says sliding under the car. "Hand me a flashlight."

Cue anyone.

Bo passes her a flashlight and says "How bad is it then, was that on purposed she told Uncle Jesse it felt funny."

Bo passes her a flashlight and says "How bad is it then, was that on purposed she told Uncle Jesse it felt funny."

Lizzy shines the flashlight on one brake line then on the other. "Two holes in each it would have taken a lot longer to fail than they thought. Someone didn't want to hurt her just stop her." Lizzy says coming out from under the car. She checks the brake fluid reservoir and finds it to be about half empty. "I'm gonna have to replace the brake lines. It's not gonna take long but I will need some help."

Cue anyone.

Lizzy shines the flashlight on one brake line then on the other. "Two holes in each it would have taken a lot longer to fail than they thought. Someone didn't want to hurt her just stop her." Lizzy says coming out from under the car. She checks the brake fluid reservoir and finds it to be about half empty. "I'm gonna have to replace the brake lines. It's not gonna take long but I will need some help."

Cue anyone.

Bo says "What about the envelope I know what that is and she went ahead and just didn't say nothing she nervous about the results Lizzy, I was as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.