Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

"I didn't find out until a bit ago." Luke says.

"I didn't want you to panic so I didn't tell you. I'm sorry but I do hope you understand." Uncle Jesse said.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "I guess so, well at least this book Uncle Jesse bought me is nice and think then? What is this called does anybody know, so I can at least know myself."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

Julie says "Okay, but I would like to know and doc what's wrong something is puzzling you right now."

"It looks like something and from this information the nurse got I'm gonna have to run a few more tests on you before I can make a firm diagnosis." Doc replies.

"What does it look like?" Luke asks.

"I'll tell you when I know Mr. Duke." The doctor says as if speaking to a three year old.

Cue anyone.

"It looks like something and from this information the nurse got I'm gonna have to run a few more tests on you before I can make a firm diagnosis." Doc replies.

"What does it look like?" Luke asks.

"I'll tell you when I know Mr. Duke." The doctor says as if speaking to a three year old.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "I wish I know all I know that I had the samething six years ago and your being very informative right now. I haven't gone anywhere in a week and it seems that my back hurts like the dickens and all I want to do is sleep lately that's not normal for me Doc."

Julie says "I wish I know all I know that I had the samething six years ago and your being very informative right now. I haven't gone anywhere in a week and it seems that my back hurts like the dickens and all I want to do is sleep lately that's not normal for me Doc."

The Doctor nodded and walked out ordering a few more tests. "These shouldn't take long." The nurse said running her tests. It was a while before the doctor came back.

Cue anyone.

The Doctor nodded and walked out ordering a few more tests. "These shouldn't take long." The nurse said running her tests. It was a while before the doctor came back.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "You know that docter is running a pregnancy test as well, I guess it standerd issue seeing how I've been so tired lately and everything else at least it just a blood test for now. You know he seems nice, and this week I fainted twice now once at the docter's office and once by my car doesn't that seem odd Uncle Jesse."

Julie says "You know that docter is running a pregnancy test as well, I guess it standerd issue seeing how I've been so tired lately and everything else at least it just a blood test for now. You know he seems nice, and this week I fainted twice now once at the docter's office and once by my car doesn't that seem odd Uncle Jesse."

"A little." Uncle Jesse says when the doctor enters.

"We've found what's wrong. Julie, I regret to inform you that you have acute mononucleosis." Doctor Simms says.

"English Doc." Luke says.

"Infectious mononucleosis, is what most people these days call mono or the kissing disease. That's usually how it spreads through saliva. My best guess is that everyone in your house had it but they probably had it before so it doesn't affect them as bad because their body has built up a defense against it." The doctor says.

"I've had it five times." Luke says.

"I've had it four, and Lizzy's had it at least twice." Bo answers.

"Only because you gave it to her the first time." Uncle Jesse says. "Yes it's what you had before six years ago. A lot of rest and plenty of fluid's right Doc."

"Yup, that's all I can do for you. Because Mono is a virus it is pretty much immune to antibiotics. It sounds as if you've dealt with this before Mr. Duke so you can sign her out at the front desk." Doctor Simms says.

Cue anyone.

"A little." Uncle Jesse says when the doctor enters.

"We've found what's wrong. Julie, I regret to inform you that you have acute mononucleosis." Doctor Simms says.

"English Doc." Luke says.

"Infectious mononucleosis, is what most people these days call mono or the kissing disease. That's usually how it spreads through saliva. My best guess is that everyone in your house had it but they probably had it before so it doesn't affect them as bad because their body has built up a defense against it." The doctor says.

"I've had it five times." Luke says.

"I've had it four, and Lizzy's had it at least twice." Bo answers.

"Only because you gave it to her the first time." Uncle Jesse says. "Yes it's what you had before six years ago. A lot of rest and plenty of fluid's right Doc."

"Yup, that's all I can do for you. Because Mono is a virus it is pretty much immune to antibiotics. It sounds as if you've dealt with this before Mr. Duke so you can sign her out at the front desk." Doctor Simms says.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "I'm glad it's not as bad as I thought but who I get it from now, the only guy I kiss is Kevin."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.