Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

Julie says "You know Uncle Jesse, what somebody had cut my brake line on purpose those days ago."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

Julie says "I sure hope that Cooter made my brakes where they stop for me because I know when I'm better the first thing I want to do is go for a drive in my own car Uncle Jesse."

Just then Kevin walks in the biggest bunch of flowers she has ever seen in her life, and Julie just a great big smile on her face because she was glad to see him and she says "Kevin, I've missed you alot and I'm glad that you came if you would've stopped over the house I might've gotten you sick as well."

Kevin says "Oh Julie, I love you and don't worry I got my flu shot a recently and my arm is still sore yet."

"If he did you know Lizzy would check it out if you asked. They're down at the garage you want me to call them?" Uncle Jesse asks.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Please Uncle Jesse, I was too sick to realize there was anything wrong with my car the last time I drove it."

Julie says "Please Uncle Jesse, I was too sick to realize there was anything wrong with my car the last time I drove it."

"Alright." Uncle Jesse left the room and called Lizzy.

"Cooter's garage hold please." Lizzy said answering the phone and setting it down. Two minutes later Cooter picked up the phone.

"Sorry to keep you waiting. This is Cooter what can I do for you?" Cooter said.

"It's Uncle Jesse can you do me a favor and check out Julie's car. She's saying her brakes felt kinda soft." Uncle Jesse said.

"We're a bit behind here we'll see where we can fit it in even if it means we do it after work." Cooter said.

Cue anyone.

"Alright." Uncle Jesse left the room and called Lizzy.

"Cooter's garage hold please." Lizzy said answering the phone and setting it down. Two minutes later Cooter picked up the phone.

"Sorry to keep you waiting. This is Cooter what can I do for you?" Cooter said.

"It's Uncle Jesse can you do me a favor and check out Julie's car. She's saying her brakes felt kinda soft." Uncle Jesse said.

"We're a bit behind here we'll see where we can fit it in even if it means we do it after work." Cooter said.

Cue anyone.

Julie seen her Uncle walk back in and after she closes her book she says "Boy Uncle Jesse Bo is alot like Rhett and Lizzy is alot like Scarlett what and a good comparsion I sure hope those two get together eventually."

Julie seen her Uncle walk back in and after she closes her book she says "Boy Uncle Jesse Bo is alot like Rhett and Lizzy is alot like Scarlett what and a good comparsion I sure hope those two get together eventually."

"If they do get together I'd hope their relationship is more like Mr. Darcy and Elizabeth though." Uncle Jesse replies.

Cue anyone.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.