Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

"The same I did in high school. He's sweet and charming and perfect for Julie if he can pass the tests I know you and Luke are gonna give him." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Bo says "Oh yeah, we just want to find out if he would tell Julie first of all and I like him right now but I'm not letting him know right now. In fact I think he's perfect for Julie, there great together as well don't you see it yourself Lizzy."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

Bo says "Oh yeah, we just want to find out if he would tell Julie first of all and I like him right now but I'm not letting him know right now. In fact I think he's perfect for Julie, there great together as well don't you see it yourself Lizzy."

"Sure, much like I see how good we are together. Unfortunately my dad doesn't see it that way. You know he's gonna try to push you away right?" Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

The Next morning Julie woke up in the hospital her head wasn't hot for once and she looked at her Uncle Jesse and was glad he drove here after all.

After they danced for a bit more Lizzy decided that they should be getting home and she mentioned it to Bo. He reluctantly agreed and they left pulling up outside the Duke home a bit later. They both climbed out but lingered around her car. "I had a nice time tonight Bo." Lizzy says.

"I did too. We should do it again."

"As long as it's not too soon. My feet hurt a bit and Julie's still sick." Lizzy agreed.

"I guess this is good night then."

"Yeah." Lizzy said softly. Bo smiled and bent kissing Lizzy. It felt like seconds but truly it was longer when their lungs were screaming for air. Lizzy pulled back and hugged Bo. "I'll see you later then."

"Yeah I'll call you." Bo said. Lizzy smiled and climbed back into her car as Bo went inside. Cooter was already in bed when Lizzy came in so she just went to bed knowing the next morning he'd force her to go to the garage and force her to work which is exactly what happened.

Cue anyone.

After they danced for a bit more Lizzy decided that they should be getting home and she mentioned it to Bo. He reluctantly agreed and they left pulling up outside the Duke home a bit later. They both climbed out but lingered around her car. "I had a nice time tonight Bo." Lizzy says.

"I did too. We should do it again."

"As long as it's not too soon. My feet hurt a bit and Julie's still sick." Lizzy agreed.

"I guess this is good night then."

"Yeah." Lizzy said softly. Bo smiled and bent kissing Lizzy. It felt like seconds but truly it was longer when their lungs were screaming for air. Lizzy pulled back and hugged Bo. "I'll see you later then."

"Yeah I'll call you." Bo said. Lizzy smiled and climbed back into her car as Bo went inside. Cooter was already in bed when Lizzy came in so she just went to bed knowing the next morning he'd force her to go to the garage and force her to work which is exactly what happened.

Cue anyone.

At the Hosptial

Julie says "Uncle Jesse, it seems that I was very much a pain in the but the past week and I'm sorry about it. Thanks for taking care of me as well, and I hope my brother will accept my apology as well."

Julie says "Thank You Uncle Jesse, but one thing my brakes were kind of soft on my car did Luke notice it when when I passed out."

Bo says "Well I was think we ought to see how Julie is doing kinda of want to get there before Kevin comes. He supposed to be bringing her flowers from what he said and candy isn't impressive as flowers okay. And besides I was being a jerk to my own sister she didn't deserve that and what she had seen and then the way I treated her as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.