Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

"Hey Bo, can we sit for a bit? I need something to drink." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Bo says "Okay, that's not too bad and Lizzy you look beautiful tonight."

Kevin walks up and says "Listen where's my girlfriend at I haven't seen her at the post office in a week now Bo?"

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

Bo says "Okay, that's not too bad and Lizzy you look beautiful tonight."

Kevin walks up and says "Listen where's my girlfriend at I haven't seen her at the post office in a week now Bo?"

"Back up Bud." Bo snaps. "A little hey Bo have you seen Julie would have been a better question."

"Hey Kevin." Lizzy says sipping on her cola.

Cue anyone.

"Back up Bud." Bo snaps. "A little hey Bo have you seen Julie would have been a better question."

"Hey Kevin." Lizzy says sipping on her cola.

Cue anyone.

Kevin says "Okay Bo, I'm sorry about that I guess I forget my manner then but have you seen Julie and what's wrong anyways he look upset about something or else. You know I'm a gentleman right Lizzy."

"Bo be nice to him." Lizzy says taking Bo's hand. "You'll have to excuse him I'm sure you know how boys can get over their little sisters."

Cue anyone.

Kevin says "I have a ten year old sister named Vidalia and I understand completely I once went to a roller skating party with her because it was co-ed."

Kevin says "I have a ten year old sister named Vidalia and I understand completely I once went to a roller skating party with her because it was co-ed."

Bo says "I think I understand, and wait till the morning she probaly asleep right now but I think she will like the flowers and she's very blue right now. No matter what anybody says or does her mood doesn't ever get better and becareful her flu is very catchy right now I still can't believe everybody got sick so fast."

Kevin says "No problem Bo, I got my flu shot just yesterday in fact my arm is still sore right now and you know I kept bugging Julie to go get her's but she didn't listen to me at all. I hear that your brother James has a daughter named Jamie that's six months old and she's doing okay but her mother neglected her so much that she was a little on the skinny side as well."

Bo says "Ya, that's true I'm glad you got your flu shot Kevin I wish now I would've got mine but I feel fine now and it's good to know that Julie has lots of people that care about her. I hear that Mz. Tizdale can't wait till she comes back because of everybody keeps asking about my sister."

Bo says "I think I understand, and wait till the morning she probaly asleep right now but I think she will like the flowers and she's very blue right now. No matter what anybody says or does her mood doesn't ever get better and becareful her flu is very catchy right now I still can't believe everybody got sick so fast."

Kevin says "No problem Bo, I got my flu shot just yesterday in fact my arm is still sore right now and you know I kept bugging Julie to go get her's but she didn't listen to me at all. I hear that your brother James has a daughter named Jamie that's six months old and she's doing okay but her mother neglected her so much that she was a little on the skinny side as well."

Bo says "Ya, that's true I'm glad you got your flu shot Kevin I wish now I would've got mine but I feel fine now and it's good to know that Julie has lots of people that care about her. I hear that Mz. Tizdale can't wait till she comes back because of everybody keeps asking about my sister."

"Maybe we'll see you later then Kevin?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

Bo says "I don't think he's right for my sister Lizzy that's all and I'm not telling you anything else besides he ran into the door himself I had nothing to do with that."

Kevin made it home, and he decided to go and see Julie first thing in the morning and them he realized that her brother never told what room number she was in at the time.

Bo says "I don't think he's right for my sister Lizzy that's all and I'm not telling you anything else besides he ran into the door himself I had nothing to do with that."

"Why not Bo? He's a perfect gentleman. I knew him in High School and not much has changed since then. If you don't tell me we'll just have to dance then." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Bo says "Well, I just don't trust him and he's alot like me as well."

"But I like you and you're a sweet and charming guy. Sure you've got a temper but hey we all do. She'll be ok Bo I know she will. Besides Julie grew up with you I'm sure she'll be able to handle any other guy like you." Lizzy says. "Now please dance with me or I'll go ask that cowboy in the corner."

Cue anyone.

"But I like you and you're a sweet and charming guy. Sure you've got a temper but hey we all do. She'll be ok Bo I know she will. Besides Julie grew up with you I'm sure she'll be able to handle any other guy like you." Lizzy says. "Now please dance with me or I'll go ask that cowboy in the corner."

Cue anyone.

The Cowboy in the corner winked at Lizzy.

Lizzy smiled and waved at the cowboy flirtatiously in hopes to incite Bo's temper and make him dance with her hopefully getting his mind off Kevin and Julie.

Cue anyone.

Bo looks at Lizzy and says "Well let's dance then Lizzy, and you I worry about my little sister I just can't help and just then a Charlie Pride song comes on."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.