Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

Julie says "Goodnight Uncle Jesse, but one thing I want to be sure that we don't make a family tradition of getting the flu all at once now!"

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

Uncle Jesse just smiles at her comment.

Meanwhile at the Boar's Nest Lizzy and Bo sit down and Lizzy orders a plate of Nachos.

"So since you're the one who wanted me to come out with you what do you want to do?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone

Uncle Jesse just smiles at her comment.

Meanwhile at the Boar's Nest Lizzy and Bo sit down and Lizzy orders a plate of Nachos.

"So since you're the one who wanted me to come out with you what do you want to do?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone

Bo says "Let's dance, like I said last week before I got sick it's only fair."

Bo says "Uncle Jesse says that all the time Lizzy, but I do think you look beautiful tonight."

Lizzy blushes looking at Bo. "That's it charm your way out of trouble." But even Bo can see she's not really angry anymore. "I bet Uncle Jesse had a hard time punishing you when you were younger. One charming smile and I forget why I'm even mad at you."

Cue anyone.

Lizzy blushes looking at Bo. "That's it charm your way out of trouble." But even Bo can see she's not really angry anymore. "I bet Uncle Jesse had a hard time punishing you when you were younger. One charming smile and I forget why I'm even mad at you."

Cue anyone.

Bo just smiled at Lizzy.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.