Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

"You may be as cute as a newborn pup but being as stubborn as a mule isn't gonna make me any more likely to go anywhere with you." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Bo says "So maybe I have been acting like a two-year old lately but I'm worried about my sister she's still sick yet."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

Bo says "I'm sorry Lizzy, she'll be okay right."

"Yeah she'll be fine. What do you say we head down to the Boar's Nest, have a couple of drinks, and dance a little? If and that's a major if, if things go nicely tonight I maybe more inclined to do somethings later with you." Lizzy says smirking.

Cue anyone.

"Yeah she'll be fine. What do you say we head down to the Boar's Nest, have a couple of drinks, and dance a little? If and that's a major if, if things go nicely tonight I maybe more inclined to do somethings later with you." Lizzy says smirking.

Cue anyone.

Bo says "Yeah, you know I think Uncle Jesse feels like he failed her right now he's so sad but keeping with her."

"I know darlin. I know." Lizzy answers sliding into her car. She decided to leave the General for Luke and take her car. Bo rolled his eyes and climbed in as well.

Cue anyone.

Bo says "You I only agrue with her when she's sick and I wish she get better Lizzy, that's why I don't like when she's sick!"

Bo says "You I only agrue with her when she's sick and I wish she get better Lizzy, that's why I don't like when she's sick!"

Julie wakes up and see's that Uncle Jesse is there and says "I wish I wasn't so sick I miss Mz. Tizdale and the post office right now. I feel awful right now, but thank you for taking care of me thow you know it seems that your always there for any of us. and Uncle Jesse I only agrue with Bo when I'm sick I just don't understand why I do that you know I'm cold right now can get me another blanket."

Julie wakes up and see's that Uncle Jesse is there and says "I wish I wasn't so sick I miss Mz. Tizdale and the post office right now. I feel awful right now, but thank you for taking care of me thow you know it seems that your always there for any of us. and Uncle Jesse I only agrue with Bo when I'm sick I just don't understand why I do that you know I'm cold right now can get me another blanket."

Uncle Jesse gets her another blanket and Lizzy drives Bo to the Boar's Nest where they can hear the music as they climb out. "I know you only argue when she sick but sometimes it's just over the line. I know you want to protect her but sometimes it gets too much. Now come on and you can buy me dinner." Lizzy says heading for the door of the place.

Cue anyone.

Uncle Jesse gets her another blanket and Lizzy drives Bo to the Boar's Nest where they can hear the music as they climb out. "I know you only argue when she sick but sometimes it's just over the line. I know you want to protect her but sometimes it gets too much. Now come on and you can buy me dinner." Lizzy says heading for the door of the place.

Cue anyone.

Julie looks up and says "Uncle Jesse, Doc Appleby told me and Bo that he's was glad that we brought Baby Jamie to him when we did. He said that her mother never got her any shots and it was the worst form of neglect he has ever seen in his life."

Julie looks up and says "Uncle Jesse, Doc Appleby told me and Bo that he's was glad that we brought Baby Jamie to him when we did. He said that her mother never got her any shots and it was the worst form of neglect he has ever seen in his life."

"I know darlin' you need your rest so don't worry too much about Jamie, James has her and he's a good father." Uncle Jesse replies.

Cue anyone.

"I know darlin' you need your rest so don't worry too much about Jamie, James has her and he's a good father." Uncle Jesse replies.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Goodnight Uncle Jesse, but one thing I want to be sure that we don't make a family tradition of getting the flu all at once now!"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.