Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

Julie wakes up and all of sudden she is still hot but she hears Uncle Jesse and Luke talking and she fugures out that she's really sicker than he's saying.

It takes a couple of days but soon Luke, Bo, and Lizzy are all back on their feet. When Lizzy finds out that although she's been getting better Julie hasn't been she tries her hardest to get Julie to feeling better. "I have to go check on Julie, Bo you and Luke have chores get to them as soon as you clean up in here, and Lizzy your father wants you down at the garage helping him out when you finish breakfast." Uncle Jesse says the second day Lizzy and Bo were back on their feet. It's been about four days since Lizzy beat out the Jamison's and saved the Duke's and no one has heard from them since.

Cue anyone.

It takes a couple of days but soon Luke, Bo, and Lizzy are all back on their feet. When Lizzy finds out that although she's been getting better Julie hasn't been she tries her hardest to get Julie to feeling better. "I have to go check on Julie, Bo you and Luke have chores get to them as soon as you clean up in here, and Lizzy your father wants you down at the garage helping him out when you finish breakfast." Uncle Jesse says the second day Lizzy and Bo were back on their feet. It's been about four days since Lizzy beat out the Jamison's and saved the Duke's and no one has heard from them since.

Cue anyone.

Julie see's Lizzy and says "Lizzy, why I am still sick I just don't understand and nobody will tell me anything."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

"Uncle Jesse," Lizzy says when she finds him.

"Hey, Lizzy." He replies.

"Why is Julie so sick? I know you're hiding something."

Cue anyone.

Uncle Jesse says "Lizzy, she has the samething as six years ago and later today I got to take her to the hospital I feel like I fail my niece somehow. Do you think that somehow if you called your father and explained what's going on he would let me help out on this. Because, I need somebody to watch Baby Jamie it seems that her father went to get parts and Daisy's at work and well Emy's too young to alone as well. And one more thing, can you get that copy of "Gone With The Wind" she might want something to read while she's getting better Lizzy."

Uncle Jesse says "Lizzy, she has the samething as six years ago and later today I got to take her to the hospital I feel like I fail my niece somehow. Do you think that somehow if you called your father and explained what's going on he would let me help out on this. Because, I need somebody to watch Baby Jamie it seems that her father went to get parts and Daisy's at work and well Emy's too young to alone as well. And one more thing, can you get that copy of "Gone With The Wind" she might want something to read while she's getting better Lizzy."

"What did she have six years ago?" Lizzy asks. "And I can watch Jamie it'll be no problem."

Cue anyone.

Uncle Jesse says "Well, okay I'll tell you allright but please don't tell her if I tell you right now?"

Uncle Jesse says "Well allright Lizzy, but it has very similar to the Flu but it's worst that's why I have to take her to the Hospital she has a temperature of 105 and that's way too high it just that high today. It will not go down no matter what we try to do for her and I don't want to lose her, I promised her and her brothers parents I would take care of them and I meant it as well."

Julie is very hot and uncomfortable and see's Lizzy walk and says "Momma, is that you I knew you would come around again."

Uncle Jesse says "Okay, this Lizzy not your mother you know she's gone Julie and your going to the hospital today okay and there going to get you better."

Julie says "Momma, did you see you have a granddaughter named Jamie and she's adorable as well."

Uncle Jesse says "Well allright Lizzy, but it has very similar to the Flu but it's worst that's why I have to take her to the Hospital she has a temperature of 105 and that's way too high it just that high today. It will not go down no matter what we try to do for her and I don't want to lose her, I promised her and her brothers parents I would take care of them and I meant it as well."

Julie is very hot and uncomfortable and see's Lizzy walk and says "Momma, is that you I knew you would come around again."

Uncle Jesse says "Okay, this Lizzy not your mother you know she's gone Julie and your going to the hospital today okay and there going to get you better."

Julie says "Momma, did you see you have a granddaughter named Jamie and she's adorable as well."

Lizzy looks at Uncle Jesse and shrugs. "I know darlin' and she's just the cutest thing too. Now sweetie do me a favor and listen to you Uncle Jesse alright? He's gonna take real good care of you now." Lizzy says hoping Julie will fall for it.

Cue anyone.

Lizzy looks at Uncle Jesse and shrugs. "I know darlin' and she's just the cutest thing too. Now sweetie do me a favor and listen to you Uncle Jesse alright? He's gonna take real good care of you now." Lizzy says hoping Julie will fall for it.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Well okay, but it's been a long time since I seen you where was you at Momma."

Julie says "Well okay, but it's been a long time since I seen you where was you at Momma."

Uncle Jesse walks in and says "Lizzy, listen she had a bad reaction to her tetantous shot and it just combined with the Flu as well. But we need to hurry up she's burning up with fever right now."

Uncle Jesse walks in and says "Lizzy, listen she had a bad reaction to her tetantous shot and it just combined with the Flu as well. But we need to hurry up she's burning up with fever right now."

"Darlin' you're gonna listen to your Uncle Jesse and you're gonna go to the hospital I've got to stay here for a while but I'll see you when you get back home alright?" Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"Darlin' you're gonna listen to your Uncle Jesse and you're gonna go to the hospital I've got to stay here for a while but I'll see you when you get back home alright?" Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Allright, can you make sure that Bo and James know that I'm going as well."

Julie says "Lizzy, I feel very lightheaded right now can you help in the truck I don't think I can make besides it spinning can you make it stay in one spot."

"It'll be alright I promise. Just shut your eyes and go back to sleep." Lizzy says helping her into the truck. "You got her from here?" She asks Uncle Jesse.

Cue anyone.

"It'll be alright I promise. Just shut your eyes and go back to sleep." Lizzy says helping her into the truck. "You got her from here?" She asks Uncle Jesse.

Cue anyone.

Julie falls asleep and Uncle Jesse drives her to hospital he couldn't stand this lately all she did was sleep all day it wasn't natural for his niece not one complaint to anybody.

Julie falls asleep and Uncle Jesse drives her to hospital he couldn't stand this lately all she did was sleep all day it wasn't natural for his niece not one complaint to anybody.

Lizzy stands watching the truck drive away and wraps her arms around herself. Soon she feels arms over top of her own and feels solid muscle behind her. "You're worried." Bo says.

"Am not." Lizzy replies.

Cue anyone.

Lizzy stands watching the truck drive away and wraps her arms around herself. Soon she feels arms over top of her own and feels solid muscle behind her. "You're worried." Bo says.

"Am not." Lizzy replies.

Cue anyone.

Balladeer: I sure hope Julie feels better pretty soon it's too quiet without Julie complaining about everything.

"Am not." Lizzy replies.

Cue anyone.

"Yes you are. I can tell." Bo replies.

"I guess. I'm worried about Julie. Do you think she'll be alright?" Lizzy asks looking up at Bo hopefully.

Cue anyone.

"Yes you are. I can tell." Bo replies.

"I guess. I'm worried about Julie. Do you think she'll be alright?" Lizzy asks looking up at Bo hopefully.

Cue anyone.

A Few Hours goes by and Julie wakes up at the hospital and she see's her family and says "What happened last I knew I was in Uncle Jesse's truck I still hot yet but this Iv is uncomfortable as ever."

A Few Hours goes by and Julie wakes up at the hospital and she see's her family and says "What happened last I knew I was in Uncle Jesse's truck I still hot yet but this Iv is uncomfortable as ever."

Lizzy shifts in Bo's arms again in the hospital this time and smiles at Julie. "I take it you're feeling better then?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

Lizzy shifts in Bo's arms again in the hospital this time and smiles at Julie. "I take it you're feeling better then?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Yeah a little, I was talking with my Mom and told her about Baby Jamie and she's said she was cute Lizzy."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.