Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

"I...I'd show you just how much I love you but I have to get back to work. Why don't you go back to Hazzard for tonight and tomorrow I'll help you look for an apartment." Lizzy suggests.

Cue anyone.

Julie was bored and walked outside and Says "Hey Bo want to drive back to Hazzard I'm all paid for right now. And plus I miss the girls and Brian right now so much as well and it's going to be a three hour drive you don't mind me taking a snooze now do you."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

"What do you mean?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

Julie looks at Lizzy and Says "Well I'm tired right now, and yes it's just that I'm still anemic six months after having Natalie as well. I don't think I have anything coming on right now besides I would love another baby, but I don't know I can and it's not the right timing as well."

"Daisy and I have a bit more shopping to do for her wedding and she'll be driving back to Hazzard and I didn't know that you rode with Julie up here." Lizzy answers.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "Yeah, and I'm really tired right now as well oh you've got to meet Natalie in person sometime Lizzy."

Daisy nodds "yeah, you do" then her and Lizzy leave and on the ride to the bridal dress store, Daisy breakes down crying

Julie gets in on the passenger side and looks at her brother as he kisses her goodbye as well and she was wandering if she was pregnant again or she get Mono from somebody recently right now.

Julie gets in on the passenger side and looks at her brother as he kisses her goodbye as well and she was wandering if she was pregnant again or she get Mono from somebody recently right now.

Daisy just turns away from Lizzy "what if i said i was pregnant again Lizzy, would you hate me?"

Lizzy grips the door handle and sighs. "Daisy I could never hate you. I wish I could but I'm not capable of it. If you are then congratulations." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Daisy said "no i know your mad,i wanted to do the surroget mother thing for you so bad, i know you want a child and because of me your dream is ruined" and she just cryed harder

Daisy said "no i know your mad,i wanted to do the surroget mother thing for you so bad, i know you want a child and because of me your dream is ruined" and she just cryed harder

Julie Says "Daisy that's great, but maybe I should get home I feel so sleeping right now as well."

"Honey, oh baby...I told you surrogacy was a last resort kind of option for me. Honey please don't cry. I know how bad you've wanted your own family and true I want my own as well but I can wait. I've got another six months on the Post before I can get my own place and then after that...who knows maybe the doctors are wrong." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"Honey, oh baby...I told you surrogacy was a last resort kind of option for me. Honey please don't cry. I know how bad you've wanted your own family and true I want my own as well but I can wait. I've got another six months on the Post before I can get my own place and then after that...who knows maybe the doctors are wrong." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Daisy lookes up "true, thanks, and thanks for understanding, im just scared to tell Enos"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.