Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

"Yes it was because of Kevin and yes Brian adopted her. I don't know what my father is saying." Lizzy answers.

Cue anyone.

Bo Says "Wow, I got to really talk to Cooter and Brian and there's something else your not saying as well. And I still getting past the fact that Julie was pregnant with tripletts I knew that Daisy had twins now but that is quite a shock as well so when is Julie and Brian's wedding going to be and one more question where is Kevin right now you know I would like to talk to him myself Lizzy. Ask him why he caused her to lose two babies and does he know about a Natalie right now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Bo Says "Wow, I got to really talk to Cooter and Brian and there's something else your not saying as well. And I still getting past the fact that Julie was pregnant with tripletts I knew that Daisy had twins now but that is quite a shock as well so when is Julie and Brian's wedding going to be and one more question where is Kevin right now you know I would like to talk to him myself Lizzy. Ask him why he caused her to lose two babies and does he know about a Natalie right now as well."

Finally Bo notices that Lizzy cringes every time he says something about a child and his heart sinks. "Were you pregnant with my child and you had to give it up?" Bo asks.

Lizzy shakes her head and sighs. "That's not even possible." Lizzy answers.

Cue anyone.

Finally Bo notices that Lizzy cringes every time he says something about a child and his heart sinks. "Were you pregnant with my child and you had to give it up?" Bo asks.

Lizzy shakes her head and sighs. "That's not even possible." Lizzy answers.

Cue anyone.

He just looks and Says "Okay, what's going on it's like there something you want to tell me right now and well really important to me and you right now as well?"

Inside the Diner, Julie Says "He doesn't know what we know Daisy can't you tell it's like everything that we held back from telling we really should've told him I do mean everything right now. I'm glad that Kevin is in prison right now he belongs there and I'm glad he doesn't know about Natalie as well it's been a hard year for me Daisy."

He just looks and Says "Okay, what's going on it's like there something you want to tell me right now and well really important to me and you right now as well?"

"What I'm about to tell you could make you leave me but I guess you have the right to know more than anyone. Long story short...I was attacked when I was 16 and the doctors say I will never be able to carry a baby." Lizzy says. "Go ahead and tell me that I've wasted your life and you're gonna walk away from me."

Cue anyone.

"What I'm about to tell you could make you leave me but I guess you have the right to know more than anyone. Long story short...I was attacked when I was 16 and the doctors say I will never be able to carry a baby." Lizzy says. "Go ahead and tell me that I've wasted your life and you're gonna walk away from me."

Cue anyone.

Bo went and hugged her and Says "Oh no way, like you told Julie that Brian would support her no matter what well same here and that's why it bothered you so much as well. I know Natalie isn't anymore that a second cousin to me but she's my niece just as much as she is yours now Lizzy and I love Jamie as well, you should've seen her last year when Jamie's mother first dropped her off well you would've thought that was her child now. And all this she didn't want kids, I never believed a word of it now Lizzy, didn't see how she was around my twin's daughter and well their both beautiful as well. And Lizzy one more thing your make those ACU's look really good now."

Bo went and hugged her and Says "Oh no way, like you told Julie that Brian would support her no matter what well same here and that's why it bothered you so much as well. I know Natalie isn't anymore that a second cousin to me but she's my niece just as much as she is yours now Lizzy and I love Jamie as well, you should've seen her last year when Jamie's mother first dropped her off well you would've thought that was her child now. And all this she didn't want kids, I never believed a word of it now Lizzy, didn't see how she was around my twin's daughter and well their both beautiful as well. And Lizzy one more thing your make those ACU's look really good now."

"Bo..." Lizzy blushes and looks down. "You still want me even though I can't have kids?"

Cue anyone.

"Where Bo? I'm not sure they'll let you stay on Post and...Well I guess you could get an apartment..." Lizzy trails off looking down.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "Bo loves Lizzy as much as we thinks right now Daisy."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.