Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

"Stop it Julie, just stop." Bo snaps. "There's a little cafe off third street in Atlanta, do you think you can hold it together long enough to get me there?"

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "Yeah but first I'm going to need to clean my glasses off because there so tear stained right now that I don't know I'm too upset to drive right now either way I keep think one thing right now. Jeb hasn't met Natalie yet, and James has to come home for little Jamie as well you know that right there will keep them alive can you drive there and I can't right now Bo."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Julie Says "Yeah but first I'm going to need to clean my glasses off because there so tear stained right now that I don't know I'm too upset to drive right now either way I keep think one thing right now. Jeb hasn't met Natalie yet, and James has to come home for little Jamie as well you know that right there will keep them alive can you drive there and I can't right now Bo."

Bo rolls his eyes and switches seats with Julie. Finally they make it to the cafe and Bo sighs. They walk inside and Bo instantly spots Lizzy and Daisy at two different tables. "Do me a favor go talk to Daisy for a bit." Bo says.

Cue anyone.

Bo rolls his eyes and switches seats with Julie. Finally they make it to the cafe and Bo sighs. They walk inside and Bo instantly spots Lizzy and Daisy at two different tables. "Do me a favor go talk to Daisy for a bit." Bo says.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "Okay, but you know one thing Bo she's going to see that I've been crying about something right now as well. I can't exactly hide my emotions like you can so well now and I know your upset as well but I think they'll come home I just have feeling about it as well. And one more thing if we heard it one the radio, they heard the news as well and you know how close both of them were to Jeb and James now."

Julie walks over to Daisy and Says "Uh have heard the broadcast on the radio, well it's bad right now we could lose two right now or that's at least what they say on the radio but Bo isn't believing it without proof right now Daisy."

Julie Says "Okay, but you know one thing Bo she's going to see that I've been crying about something right now as well. I can't exactly hide my emotions like you can so well now and I know your upset as well but I think they'll come home I just have feeling about it as well. And one more thing if we heard it one the radio, they heard the news as well and you know how close both of them were to Jeb and James now."

"Just...I don't know...Just hold out for the hope that they're alright and that they're coming home." Bo says.

Cue anyone.

"Just...I don't know...Just hold out for the hope that they're alright and that they're coming home." Bo says.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "I will, and I think Daisy looks just as upset as I do right now you know we just found he was our brother last year. And Daisy and Jeb was bonding before he left and this will really have her crying right now and Lizzy is upset about it for different reasons as well and well I know your worried about your twin right now as well. Oh god, I just thought of something I bet Mom, Dean and Sam heard that as well now oh man were going to have more family calling the farm now or dropping by as well."

Somewhere in Dean's Impala

Sam and Dean heard the same radio announcement and Sam Says "Dean, we got to go to Hazzard it seems that Daisy and Julie are going to need us right now as well this awful right now as well. I wander what Mom went through wandering if Dad was coming home when he was in the Army now Dean."

Julie Says "I will, and I think Daisy looks just as upset as I do right now you know we just found he was our brother last year. And Daisy and Jeb was bonding before he left and this will really have her crying right now and Lizzy is upset about it for different reasons as well and well I know your worried about your twin right now as well. Oh god, I just thought of something I bet Mom, Dean and Sam heard that as well now oh man were going to have more family calling the farm now or dropping by as well."

Somewhere in Dean's Impala

Sam and Dean heard the same radio announcement and Sam Says "Dean, we got to go to Hazzard it seems that Daisy and Julie are going to need us right now as well this awful right now as well. I wander what Mom went through wandering if Dad was coming home when he was in the Army now Dean."

Bo nods and Julie walks away to sit with Daisy. When she sat Bo takes a seat across from Lizzy. "Bo it's nice to see you." Lizzy says. Bo just smiles.

"I take it you heard the news." Bo says. "You must be heart broken."

"Why?...Oh never mind. Bo you know how part of my basic training was spec ops training?" Bo raises an eyebrow but nods. "There's a mission going on right now that is involving two marines. Don't take the news seriously." Lizzy says.

"What do you mean?"

"Exactly what I said. If you don't see their dead bodies in front of you don't take the news seriously." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Bo nods and Julie walks away to sit with Daisy. When she sat Bo takes a seat across from Lizzy. "Bo it's nice to see you." Lizzy says. Bo just smiles.

"I take it you heard the news." Bo says. "You must be heart broken."

"Why?...Oh never mind. Bo you know how part of my basic training was spec ops training?" Bo raises an eyebrow but nods. "There's a mission going on right now that is involving two marines. Don't take the news seriously." Lizzy says.

"What do you mean?"

"Exactly what I said. If you don't see their dead bodies in front of you don't take the news seriously." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "Daisy, have you heard the news lately and I don't know Bo has been telling me that until he sees them he doesn't believe their gone right now as well. And you know what I was so upset I had Bo drive and you know hasn't said anything about my glasses he didn't even noticed that I've gotten four inches taller either and the docter said it going to keep up until I'm 21 years old now. I hope I'm not taller than Luke now I wouldn't want that right now as well and besides tall girls have a harder time getting close as well Daisy. "

Bo looks and Lizzy is puzzled right now as well and hoping she doesn't have to go overseas right now as well. He didn't know what he would do if he lost her as well, he looks and Says "Lizzy, I just found that my sister has the cutest little girl in Natalie Miracle Duke and that her and your brother are getting married as well. When did that happen now I thought they didn't get along the time was talking last year now but he's a nice guy as well."

Julie Says "Daisy, have you heard the news lately and I don't know Bo has been telling me that until he sees them he doesn't believe their gone right now as well. And you know what I was so upset I had Bo drive and you know hasn't said anything about my glasses he didn't even noticed that I've gotten four inches taller either and the docter said it going to keep up until I'm 21 years old now. I hope I'm not taller than Luke now I wouldn't want that right now as well and besides tall girls have a harder time getting close as well Daisy. "

Bo looks and Lizzy is puzzled right now as well and hoping she doesn't have to go overseas right now as well. He didn't know what he would do if he lost her as well, he looks and Says "Lizzy, I just found that my sister has the cutest little girl in Natalie Miracle Duke and that her and your brother are getting married as well. When did that happen now I thought they didn't get along the time was talking last year now but he's a nice guy as well."

"It happened a few months ago." Lizzy answers laying her hand on the table. As Bo takes it her phone rings. She holds up one finger and pushes the talk button. "Davenport."

"We're inside." The voice on the other end says.

"Have you got anything?"

"Not yet. We'll let you know."

"You're on the ground, next move is yours. Remember your orders."

"Got it."

"You got a few minutes?"

"Yeah what's up?"

"Say hello to Bo." Lizzy hands the phone over and the next voice Bo hears seems impossible.

"Bo unless you hear it from Lizzy, don't believe anything you hear about us." Jeb says.

Cue anyone.

"It happened a few months ago." Lizzy answers laying her hand on the table. As Bo takes it her phone rings. She holds up one finger and pushes the talk button. "Davenport."

"We're inside." The voice on the other end says.

"Have you got anything?"

"Not yet. We'll let you know."

"You're on the ground, next move is yours. Remember your orders."

"Got it."

"You got a few minutes?"

"Yeah what's up?"

"Say hello to Bo." Lizzy hands the phone over and the next voice Bo hears seems impossible.

"Bo unless you hear it from Lizzy, don't believe anything you hear about us." Jeb says.

Cue anyone.

Bo Smiles and Says "Why good to heard your voice what's with the fake message Julie is all upset she actually thinks your gone and Natalie is cute but she was telling me that she doesn't think she's having anymore kids right now and that she's engaged to Brian as well. When did all this happen but I seriously thought she had lost the baby now as well and how is James doing right now as well you bring him back he has a little girl waiting on him right now as well."

Bo Smiles and Says "Why good to heard your voice what's with the fake message Julie is all upset she actually thinks your gone and Natalie is cute but she was telling me that she doesn't she's having anymore kids right now and that she's engaged to Brian as well. When did all this happen but I seriously thought she had lost the baby now as well and how is James doing right now as well you bring him back he has a little girl waiting on him right now as well."

"Bo stop." Jeb says. "Just know this, James and I are working hard on something. I can't tell you more than that. It's good to hear from you but we have to go. We love you all...don't tell anyone you've talked to us. Not even the family. Only you and Lizzy can know. Promise me that Bo."

"I promise."

"Good, I love you and we're fine but we have to go. Lizzy can tell you more than I can, tell her we'll contact her at next availability." With that Jeb hangs up.

Cue anyone.

"Bo stop." Jeb says. "Just know this, James and I are working hard on something. I can't tell you more than that. It's good to hear from you but we have to go. We love you all...don't tell anyone you've talked to us. Not even the family. Only you and Lizzy can know. Promise me that Bo."

"I promise."

"Good, I love you and we're fine but we have to go. Lizzy can tell you more than I can, tell her we'll contact her at next availability." With that Jeb hangs up.

Cue anyone.

Meanwhile Julie and Daisy are upset and Bo Says "Lizzy, you might want to talk to them they think there brother is gone right now as well. Just be gentle how only the two of us can know about this right now and it seems that Jeb and James and real G.I.Joe's now and American Heroes as well. Didn't you notice I made it to Sargeant now Lizzy, I wander what Luke is thinking, now him and Uncle Jesse are watching Natalie and Jamie right now as well. Jamie called me Da-Da, and she's actually once called Julie Mom allreadry oh she's in the talking stage now and well she's going to be a real chatter box now."

Meanwhile Julie and Daisy are upset and Bo Says "Lizzy, you might want to talk to them they think there brother is gone right now as well. Just be gentle how only the two of us can know about this right now and it seems that Jeb and James and real G.I.Joe's now and American Heroes as well. Didn't you notice I made it to Sargeant now Lizzy, I wander what Luke is thinking, now him and Uncle Jesse are watching Natalie and Jamie right now as well. Jamie called me Da-Da, and she's actually once called Julie Mom allreadry oh she's in the talking stage now and well she's going to be a real chatter box now."

"This mission is highly sensitive and I shouldn't have even told you or let you talk to them. You can't tell anyone they're still alive or it'll blow their cover. The only thing you can tell them is they've been discovered MIA and you don't know anything. I know you don't want to lie but you have to. Part of me is regretting ever telling you but I know I had to. Bo please you're helping them save lives by keeping your mouth shut." Lizzy begs.

Cue anyone.

"This mission is highly sensitive and I shouldn't have even told you or let you talk to them. You can't tell anyone they're still alive or it'll blow their cover. The only thing you can tell them is they've been discovered MIA and you don't know anything. I know you don't want to lie but you have to. Part of me is regretting ever telling you but I know I had to. Bo please you're helping them save lives by keeping your mouth shut." Lizzy begs.

Cue anyone.

Bo looks at Lizzy and Says "Since I've been there I can't lie like I used with a straight face now you might as well tell them what you said I should tell them because. Daisy is especially going to see right through it they both seem so different since last year and well Julie, well she keeps saying things I don't understand right now. Oh you look great in your ACU's as well I know but everybody has to look alike right now as well. One quick question now is NCIS involved right now I remember last year they was helping with something as well."

Julie looks at Bo and Lizzy and Says "Daisy is pretty upset right now Lizzy I think you might want to talk to her and I know one thing James and Jeb are coming home their tough and even you know that Lizzy."

Bo looks at Lizzy and Says "Since I've been there I can't lie like I used with a straight face now you might as well tell them what you said I should tell them because. Daisy is especially going to see right through it they both seem so different since last year and well Julie, well she keeps saying things I don't understand right now. Oh you look great in your ACU's as well I know but everybody has to look alike right now as well. One quick question now is NCIS involved right now I remember last year they was helping with something as well."

Julie looks at Bo and Lizzy and Says "Daisy is pretty upset right now Lizzy I think you might to talk to her and I know one thing James and Jeb are coming home their tough and even you know that Lizzy."

Lizzy blushes at Bo's statement and then frowns. "Listen to me both of you. Until you hear otherwise from me and me alone, Jeb and James are coming home. That is all I can say other than don't believe anything else you hear. For now, you only need to know they're MIA." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Lizzy blushes at Bo's statement and then frowns. "Listen to me both of you. Until you hear otherwise from me and me alone, Jeb and James are coming home. That is all I can say other than don't believe anything else you hear. For now, you only need to know they're MIA." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "Well okay, next time you hear from them tell that we all miss them and he's a real G.I. Joe and I'm worried Lizzy your going over there to are you now because we'll all miss you now. I know Bo will, and I love your brother but I'm scared about what happened I don't know if I want anymore children I could've lost Natalie but I didn't I think we might have Dean and Sam coming back to Hazzard. I sure hope they get that matter in Baltimore straightened allreadry because this will make it even harder now and besides I can't afford to get caught in the middle right now."

Julie Says "Well okay, next time you hear from them tell that we all miss him and he's a real G.I. Joe and I'm worried Lizzy your going over there to are you now because we'll all miss you now. I know Bo will, and I love your brother but I'm scared about what happened I don't know if I want anymore children I could've lost Natalie but I didn't I think we might have Dean and Sam coming back to Hazzard. I sure hope they get that matter in Baltimore straightened allreadry because this will make it even harder now and besides I can't afford to get caught in the middle right now."

"The matter in Baltimore was straightened out about three months ago. I promise I'm not going anywhere. You'll be fine and Brian will support you for a very long time." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"The matter in Baltimore was straightened out about three months ago. I promise I'm not going anywhere. You'll be fine and Brian will support you for a very long time." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "Lizzy, you remember how I was last year and I was flatter to be pregnant with tripletts and everything but I lost them one after another until the last one as well. And Lizzy didn't you notice something well I know the glasses are a given I need them so I don't drive into Hazzard Pond making a right now as well. And I grew four inches and the docter says this going to continue until I'm 21 years old and secretly I hope I get taller than Dean, but now taller than Luke now. Lizzy, did you get the picture I had sent you of Natalie you know I named her after you right now. And I don't know what if the docter tells me I can't have anymore I didn't even bother asking what the other two babies were I didn't want to know I have Natalie that's enough for now. And she was a real miracle now that's the reason behind the middle name if you was wandering Bo and she is pretty cute as well. Oh I'm five feet eight inches tall right now if you was wandering right now as well, Uncle Jesse keeps telling I shouldn't give up and having more children just yet."

Cue Anybody

Julie Says "Lizzy, you remember how I was last year and I was flatter to be pregnant with tripletts and everything but I lost them one after another until the last one as well. And Lizzy didn't you notice something well I know the glasses are a given I need them so I don't drive into Hazzard Pond making a right now as well. And I grew four inches and the docter says this going to continue until I'm 21 years old and secretly I hope I get taller than Dean, but now taller than Luke now. Lizzy, did you get the picture I had sent you of Natalie you know I named her after you right now. And I don't know what if the docter tells me I can't have anymore I didn't even bother asking what the other two babies were I didn't want to know I have Natalie that's enough for now. And she was a real miracle now that's the reason behind the middle name if you was wandering Bo and she is pretty cute as well. Oh I'm five feet eight inches tall right now if you was wandering right now as well, Uncle Jesse keeps telling I shouldn't give up and having more children just yet."

Cue Anybody

Bo can feel Lizzy's grip getting tighter and tighter on his hand with every word Julie speaks. Finally Bo can hardly bear the pain and looks at Julie. "I hate to do this to you cousin but I think I'm gonna take Lizzy for a little walk. We really need to talk, surely you understand that Julie." Bo says.

Cue anyone.

Bo can feel Lizzy's grip getting tighter and tighter on his hand with every word Julie speaks. Finally Bo can hardly bear the pain and looks at Julie. "I hate to do this to you cousin but I think I'm gonna take Lizzy for a little walk. We really need to talk, surely you understand that Julie." Bo says.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "Yes I understand about this as well and I know Brian will support me with whatever I decide right now as well Lizzy. Hey I heard about your sisters wedding as well hey your finally going to have a brother-in-law now."

Julie Says "Yes I understand about this as well and I know Brian will support me with whatever I decide right now as well Lizzy. Hey I heard about your sisters wedding as well hey your finally going to have a brother-in-law now."

"Yeah, I'll talk you later." Lizzy says. Her and Bo leave the building and walk down to a local park. Sitting on the bench Lizzy lowers her head into her hands.

Cue anyone.

"Yeah, I'll talk you later." Lizzy says. Her and Bo leave the building and walk down to a local park. Sitting on the bench Lizzy lowers her head into her hands.

Cue anyone.

Bo looks and Says "Julie was originally pregnant with tripletts what caused her to lose two of them oh please don't tell me it was Kevin now. And what happened after I left as well I was only gone for a year there's something your not telling me as well and I didn't notice she gotten taller."

Bo looks and Says "Julie was originally pregnant with tripletts what caused her to lose two of them oh please don't tell me it was Kevin now. And what happened after I left as well I was only gone for a year there's something your not telling me as well and I didn't notice she gotten taller."

"What do you want me to say?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

"What do you want me to say?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

Bo Says "I don't know why she lose two of them first of all and was Kevin involved I like to get ahold of him if he was the cause. So then Natalie isn't your brother's daughter that's real nice of him to do that for her and that would make Natalie your niece as well what is your father saying about everything right now as well."

Bo Says "I don't know why she lose two of them first of all and was Kevin involved I like to get ahold of him if he was the cause. So then Natalie isn't your brother's daughter that's real nice of him to do that for her and that would make Natalie your niece as well what is your father saying about everything right now as well."

"Yes it was because of Kevin and yes Brian adopted her. I don't know what my father is saying." Lizzy answers.

Cue anyone.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.