Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

"It doesn't matter what I feel because I know that he doesn't want to be with me. If he did then he would've written or called and told me he wants me. I'll just have to console myself with the fact that my brother is marrying his cousin." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Daisy stands up "LIZZY! he LOVES you, please realize that, he told me so!"

Daisy said "thank you" and hung up (Liz i g2g till tommarow)

Julie got in her car after she realized that Bo wasn't going to talk to her and she turned on her radio and looked at Bo and Says "Hey there's special bulletion on right now!"

The Radio annoucers Says "Two American Marines have been confirmed dead there names are Coporal Jeb Duke and Coporal James Duke and first one is from Placid County, Georgia and the second one is from Hazzard County, Georgia. To the Duke Family, you have my heart one this a very sad right now in American History right now. Two young men gone in this War on Terrow so young they probaly got family out there somewhere right now and now this right they'll never them again."

Julie looked up and Says "Oh Man, now what are we going to do Bo there gone and wow to think what is that look it's like you knew about something even before you got home as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Lizzy was sitting in a booth playing with the straw in her drink when Bo finnally showed.

Cue anyone.

Julie sat in her car crying and She Says "Jeb and James are both gone, this is terrible what am I going to do Jeb never got the chance to meet his niece and now Jamie has now father as well."

Julie sat in her car crying and She Says "Jeb and James are both gone, this is terrible what am I going to do Jeb never got the chance to meet his niece and now Jamie has now father as well."

"Julie, unless the marines have written confirmation that Jeb and James are dead then I doubt they are. I would know if James is dead trust me. Until I see their bodies and we lay them in the ground I'm not gonna believe it." Bo snaps.

Cue anyone.

"Julie, unless the marines have written confirmation that Jeb and James are dead then I doubt they are. I would know if James is dead trust me. Until I see their bodies and we lay them in the ground I'm not gonna believe it." Bo snaps.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "Thank You, so do you know these Iraqi's are like then if they POW's will they be treated fairly Bo do you know of anybody that ever gotten away from then. Oh Man, that's what James was talking about when he said if he comes back home did you have any close calls when you was there now. Can I ask you something, do you and James have any special twin things right now and don't you find it odd that are father's were identical twins and we both are a identical twin as well Bo."

Julie Says "Thank You, so do you know these Iraqi's are like then if they POW's will they be treated fairly Bo do you know of anybody that ever gotten away from then. Oh Man, that's what James was talking about when he said if he comes back home did you have any close calls when you was there now. Can I ask you something, do you and James have any special twin things right now and don't you find it odd that are father's were identical twins and we both are a identical twin as well Bo."

"It's a little odd." Bo says not wanting to talk about his time over there.

Cue anyone.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.