Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

"We warned her about it, she's just coming off the anesthetic so she's bound to be a little tired." The doctor says.

Cue anyone.

Ella Says "Well okay honey, listen I'm glad it turned out pretty good for you now."

One Year Later

Julie is hanging clothes up with little Natalie Miracle Duke in her car seat just watching her Mom right now and she is six months old and it seems that she waiting for Luke and Uncle Jesse to come home after picking up Bo at the Airport and it seems that she is happy she's grown four inches in one year. She's not the shortest in the family anymore and Little Jamie is eighteen months old and she is watching her little niece as well when somebody pulls in as well. Daisy and Enos was going to bring over Mason and Lilly over as well for Bo's homecoming today as well he will be surprized to see so many family here and she worries about Dean and Sam and what their up to as well. Ella flanked after Natalie was born she disappeared again, but she's not worried she figured her Mom had more important things than her three children again to worry about as well.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Ella Says "Well okay honey, listen I'm glad it turned out pretty good for you now."

One Year Later

Julie is hanging clothes up with little Natalie Miracle Duke in her car seat just watching her Mom right now and she is six months old and it seems that she waiting for Luke and Uncle Jesse to come home after picking up Bo at the Airport and it seems that she is happy she's grown four inches in one year. She's not the shortest in the family anymore and Little Jamie is eighteen months old and she is watching her little niece as well when somebody pulls in as well. Daisy and Enos was going to bring over Mason and Lilly over as well for Bo's homecoming today as well he will be surprized to see so many family here and she worries about Dean and Sam and what their up to as well. Ella flanked after Natalie was born she disappeared again, but she's not worried she figured her Mom had more important things than her three children again to worry about as well.

Lizzy through another wrench behind her and swore under her breath. "Hey Chuck how bout you stop throwin' wrenches every three seconds and let one of us help you." Spade said stepping up beside her.

Lizzy grinned at the nickname but frowned. She had earned that nickname because every time she got frustrated she tended to throw stuff. Their captain being originally from across the pond had called it chucking and the nickname had stuck. She had also gotten her pick of stations taking the one on the southern edge of Atlanta called Fort McPherson. Lizzy rolled her shoulders and sighed. "I just can't get it." Lizzy growled.

Cue anyone.

Lizzy through another wrench behind her and swore under her breath. "Hey Chuck how bout you stop throwin' wrenches every three seconds and let one of us help you." Spade said stepping up beside her.

Lizzy grinned at the nickname but frowned. She had earned that nickname because every time she got frustrated she tended to throw stuff. Their captain being originally from across the pond had called it chucking and the nickname had stuck. She had also gotten her pick of stations taking the one on the southern edge of Atlanta called Fort McPherson. Lizzy rolled her shoulders and sighed. "I just can't get it." Lizzy growled.

Cue anyone.

The Captain walks up behind her and Says "Hey Davenport, you nearly got me that time please watch that you know if that was in combat you know what you would be deadly now. And listen theirs a letter from Ms. Julie Duke here for you come on down here and take a look at it you want to.

The Captain walks up behind her and Says "Hey Davenport, you nearly got me that time please watch that you know if that was in combat you know what you would be deadly now. And listen theirs a letter from Ms. Julie Duke here for you come on down here and take a look at it you want to.

"Great just what I need, my best friend rubbing it in my face that she's better off than I am. She's got a kid you know. Her and Daisy both." Lizzy sighs.

Cue anyone.

"Great just what I need, my best friend rubbing it in my face that she's better off than I am. She's got a kid you know. Her and Daisy both." Lizzy sighs.

Cue anyone.

The Captain looks at the picture Lizzy hands him and Says "Oh she's cute what's with the Natalie Miracle oh come on Davenport there must be a story behind that now."

Back In Hazzard

Julie picks up her daughter and Says "Okay all done and here's your Uncle Bo right now he hasn't seen you yet but once he does well your going to be spoiled by him now as well."

The Captain looks at the picture Lizzy hands in and Says "Oh she's cute what's with the Natalie Miracle oh come on Davenport there must be a story behind that now."

Back In Hazzard

Julie picks up her daughter and Says "Okay all done and here's your Uncle Bo right now he hasn't seen you yet but once he does well your going to be spoiled by him now as well."

"What do you want Cap'n Coop?" Lizzy asks.

"Hey there little sweet thang, my goodness you look so like your momma." Bo says taking the little girl. "Squirt it's nice to see you again." Bo says to Julie.

Cue anyone.

"What do you want Cap'n Coop?" Lizzy asks.

"Hey there little sweet thang, my goodness you look so like your momma." Bo says taking the little girl. "Squirt it's nice to see you again." Bo says to Julie.

Cue anyone.

Capt Cook Says "Oh Just want to know about your friends baby and the unusual baby name as well there must be story behind it now."

Julie looks at Bo and Says "Squirt I grew four inches must've been all that milk that was drinking while I was pregnant and on bed rest on by the way I read an extra copy of the laws of Hazzard County that Enos brought over now. I was that bored , you know we have some stupid laws here now I know what you can and cannot get a ticket for and go on hold Natalie Miracle she wasn't supposed to make now and don't worry I've gotten close to Brian Lee Jackson and he listed as the father and Kevin doesn't know about her right now as well. Natalie this is your Uncle Bo, and don't worry if you want to wear that uniform someday go right ahead I'll be proud to see my daughter in the Marines now. Mom bailed again, but this time she comes around again I just treat her like a visiting salesman Bo."

Jamie comes running and Says "Da, Da."

Julie Says "Oh yeah your twin's unit got called up three months ago, and that's where it's from as well. And did you make it up to Sargeant now wow, hey didn't you want to be a Drill Sargeant now and be just like Sargeant Carter on Gomer Pyle now. Oh and I've been called Momma by Jamie as well I don't know it sounds strange but James told me to take care of his daughter till he gets back and in case he doesn't come back make sure she doesn't forget about him either as well."

Edited by Julieduke

Capt Cook Says "Oh Just want to know about your friends baby and the unusual baby name as well there must be story behind it now."

Julie looks at Bo and Says "Squirt I grew four inches must've been all that milk that was drinking while I was pregnant and on bed rest on by the way I read an extra copy of the laws of Hazzard County that Enos brought over now. I was that bored , you know we have some stupid laws here now I know what you can and cannot get a ticket for and go on hold Natalie Miracle she wasn't supposed to make now and don't worry I've gotten close to Brian Lee Jackson and he listed as the father and Kevin doesn't know about her right now as well. Natalie this is your Uncle Bo, and don't worry if you want to wear that uniform someday go right ahead I'll be proud to see my daughter in the Marines now. Mom bailed again, but this time she comes around again I just treat her like a visiting salesman Bo."

Jamie comes running and Says "Da, Da."

Julie Says "Oh yeah your twin's unit got called up three months ago, and that's where it's from as well. And did you make it up to Sargeant now wow, hey didn't you want to be a Drill Sargeant now and be just like Sargeant Carter on Gomer Pyle now. Oh and I've been called Momma by Jamie as well I don't know it sounds strange but James told me to take care of his daughter till he gets back and in case he doesn't come back make sure she doesn't forget about him either as well."

Brian pulls in and Says "Hey Julie and Natalie how's my two favorite girls doing oh hey there your back. Hey is that Sargeant Rank now oh how is my sister going to be proud does she know yet about it yet. Oh that was a sticky situation last year hey have you heard from your Winchester Cousins lately, I don't believe it I got Mono from Dean I guess the Winchesters like to share everything. Oh I don't want that again now, and can you believe this little girl well she's a real Miracle that you are holding right there now she wasn't supposed to make it. The docters gave Julie a 25 percent of chance of having her now they told her they wouldn't pick out any names as well."

Julie Says "That's why she is Natalie Miracle this baby made it and stunned the docters now I'll have a heck of story to tell her when she's old enough to understand as well. Oh were engaged to married Bo and yeah I've written Lizzy and told her that her brother has proposed to me and I accepted it. Just think I'll be Lizzy's sister in law and someday he'll be your brother-in-law talk about some kids double related now."

Brian pulls in and Says "Hey Julie and Natalie how's my two favorite girls doing oh hey there your back. Hey is that Sargeant Rank now oh how is my sister going to be proud does she know yet about it yet. Oh that was a sticky situation last year hey have you heard from your Winchester Cousins lately, I don't believe it I got Mono from Dean I guess the Winchesters like to share everything. Oh I don't want that again now, and can you believe this little girl well she's a real Miracle that you are holding right there now she wasn't supposed to make it. The docters gave Julie a 25 percent of chance of having her now they told her they wouldn't pick out any names as well."

Julie Says "That's why she is Natalie Miracle this baby made it and stunned the docters now I'll have a heck of story to tell her when she's old enough to understand as well. Oh were engaged to married Bo and yeah I've written Lizzy and told her that her brother has proposed to me and I accepted it. Just think I'll be Lizzy's sister in law and someday he'll be your brother-in-law talk about some kids double related now."

"What did I tell you last time you went and read my mail?" Lizzy asks with a wrench in her hand.

"That I shouldn't go reading your mail and I should keep my British nose out of your life. But being your commanding officer I want to make sure every thing is alright. By the way here's a letter from your father." Captain Coop says before walking away.

Back in Hazzard Bo sighs. "Ain't no way of there being any of that happening with me and her. I haven't heard from Lizzy since I left here."

"Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that my little girl's getting married." Cooter says strolling up and looking at a letter.

"To that Randy guy right?" Luke asks.

"Yeah to him. It's next weekend." Cooter says.

"Here in Hazzard?" Bo asks. Cooter looks up and shakes his head.

"No in Alabama." Cooter says.

"Why not Hazzard?" Bo asks.

"Well I guess because Fort Payne, Alabama is her home town." Cooter says slowly.

"Give her my congratulations." Bo says walking inside muttering, "I thought she loved me."

They gaze in the direction he went a little confused. "What's his problem?" Cooter asks.

"All you said was...Wait did he just say he thought she loved him? That would mean...Cooter when he left here how many kids did you have?" Luke asks.

"Three..." Cooter says.

"How many did Bo know about?"

"Two...Oh god he thought I meant...Wow...He doesn't know Lizzy's still in Georgia?" Cooter asks.

Cue anyone.

Ella walks in the Recovery Room, to see her daughter who was happy seeing she knew right now early she was having a baby girl and Ella Says "Hey that's great Julie."

Julie Says "Hey listen, I'm groggy right now you know is this going to be like when I have my baby Mom?"

Daisy said "Lizzy, what if between now and next year i have another kid or are pregnant with my own baby, i know you would hate me forever because i agreed to the surroget mother thing, well im not backing down my offer"

Daisy said "Lizzy, what if between now and next year i have another kid or are pregnant with my own baby, i know you would hate me forever because i agreed to the surroget mother thing, well im not backing down my offer"

"I'll be ok with it." Lizzy answers. Looking back on that day a year later Lizzy sighed knowing it would never happen now with the way things were.

Inside the Duke farm Bo looks up right before he runs into Uncle Jesse. "Hey...where's Daisy?" He asks.

Cue anyone.

"I'll be ok with it." Lizzy answers. Looking back on that day a year later Lizzy sighed knowing it would never happen now with the way things were.

Inside the Duke farm Bo looks up right before he runs into Uncle Jesse. "Hey...where's Daisy?" He asks.

Cue anyone.

Enos comes in "her and Lizzy went out for a girls day out to talk things over"

Daisy says "Liz, i know what your thinking, i will be a surroget mother for you, then and only then, ill have more of my own kids when i know you have one of your own"

Enos comes in "her and Lizzy went out for a girls day out to talk things over"

Daisy says "Liz, i know what your thinking, i will be a surroget mother for you, then and only then, ill have more of my own kids when i know you have one of your own"

Uncle Jesse looks at Enos then shrugs. Bo rolls his eyes and walks away muttering, "Probably to get ready for her wedding."

Cue anyone.

Uncle Jesse says "well it is coming up soon, Daisys even picked out her dress already"

"Wait Lizzy's getting married?" Enos asks. Cooter who has just come through the door and heard the conversation shook his head.

"No Enos, my other little girl Nancy Lou is getting married this weekend. Bo only heard that my little girl is getting married and since Nancy was introduced to us until after both Lizzy and Bo had left Bo doesn't know about her. As far as I know Lizzy's still pinning after Bo and is too stubborn to talk to her. He must think Lizzy's moved on and that she doesn't love him any more." Cooter explains.

Cue anyone.

"Wait Lizzy's getting married?" Enos asks. Cooter who has just come through the door and heard the conversation shook his head.

"No Enos, my other little girl Nancy Lou is getting married this weekend. Bo only heard that my little girl is getting married and since Nancy was introduced to us until after both Lizzy and Bo had left Bo doesn't know about her. As far as I know Lizzy's still pinning after Bo and is too stubborn to talk to her. He must think Lizzy's moved on and that she doesn't love him any more." Cooter explains.

Cue anyone.

Uncle Jesse walkes in and says "i thought we were talking about Daisy, sorry, well congratulatins on your daughter Cooter, and Bo,Lizzy hasnt moved on"

Uncle Jesse walkes in and says "i thought we were talking about Daisy, sorry, well congratulatins on your daughter Cooter, and Bo,Lizzy hasnt moved on"

"You don't know that." Bo says.

"Bo." Cooter snaps. "Look, about three weeks after you left to go to training a girl from Fort Payne, Alabama came to Hazzard. It turns out that her name is Nancy Lou and she's three years younger than Lizzy. She's been dating a guy named Randy for the past three years and they're engaged. They're getting married on Saturday. Didn't Daisy and Enos get married when Daisy got out of the hospital?"

Cue anyone.

"You don't know that." Bo says.

"Bo." Cooter snaps. "Look, about three weeks after you left to go to training a girl from Fort Payne, Alabama came to Hazzard. It turns out that her name is Nancy Lou and she's three years younger than Lizzy. She's been dating a guy named Randy for the past three years and they're engaged. They're getting married on Saturday. Didn't Daisy and Enos get married when Daisy got out of the hospital?"

Cue anyone.

Uncle Jesse said "they put it off for some reason but there starting planning now"

Uncle Jesse said "they put it off for some reason but there starting planning now"

"Lizzy will be thrilled." Cooter says.

"I doubt it." Bo answers.

"Bo Duke..." Luke starts.

"If you don't believe me that she's still absolutely smitten with you then check your top drawer very back corner. Uncle Jesse's been storing them there for me until you got back to read them. When you finish you can drive yourself up to Fort McPherson and ask her if it's all true. Lord knows you'll be able to get on the post." Cooter says.

Cue anyone.

Bo looks around the kitchen but seeing the look on Uncle Jesse's face he decides to keep his mouth shut and walks back to his room. He sits down on the bed and stares at his hands resting on his knees. Every few seconds though he glances over looking at his dresser until curiosity gets the best of him. He walks over then after a few seconds of indecision he opens the drawer and searches finding the stack of letters. He pulls them out and stares at them then opens the first reading through it.

Dear Dad,

Listen I know I’ve only been gone for a week and I know you’re slightly angry at me still but...I love you and I always will. I wish you’d understand that I had to do this, not to spite you but to ensure I had a future.

The letter continues and Bo scans until he reaches his name. Has there been any word from Bo? I know you’re real iffy about us but...I’d love to know if he’s alright. Let me know,

Lizzy.

Bo flips through the next few letters and finds each one only mentioning him once asking for any word from him. Finally in a letter sent two months ago he sees more information.

I got a letter from Nancy Lou yesterday, she’s doing great and I don’t know if you’ve heard but she’s serious about this Randy guy. She really thinks he’s the one she’s gonna marry. I know it’s been a while and you still haven’t heard from Bo but...hang with me because I’m gonna rant for a bit about it. When he left I knew what I had gotten into but now...now I wander if it’s even worth it. Don’t get me wrong I still feel for him but...at times it hurts that he hasn’t even given thought to write anyone...anyone who would tell me what’s going on. If any thing I just want to know that he’s alright and he’s safe...man I have to get back to work I’ll call you in a bit.

Love,

Lizzy.

Bo’s heart clenches as he reads that paragraph over and over again. She still did feel for him. He searched the next three letters but there wasn’t much information just her asking for more info. Bo sighs and puts the letters back in the drawer and sits back on his bed.

Cue anyone.

Bo looks around the kitchen but seeing the look on Uncle Jesse's face he decides to keep his mouth shut and walks back to his room. He sits down on the bed and stares at his hands resting on his knees. Every few seconds though he glances over looking at his dresser until curiosity gets the best of him. He walks over then after a few seconds of indecision he opens the drawer and searches finding the stack of letters. He pulls them out and stares at them then opens the first reading through it.

Dear Dad,

Listen I know I’ve only been gone for a week and I know you’re slightly angry at me still but...I love you and I always will. I wish you’d understand that I had to do this, not to spite you but to ensure I had a future.

The letter continues and Bo scans until he reaches his name. Has there been any word from Bo? I know you’re real iffy about us but...I’d love to know if he’s alright. Let me know,

Lizzy.

Bo flips through the next few letters and finds each one only mentioning him once asking for any word from him. Finally in a letter sent two months ago he sees more information.

I got a letter from Nancy Lou yesterday, she’s doing great and I don’t know if you’ve heard but she’s serious about this Randy guy. She really thinks he’s the one she’s gonna marry. I know it’s been a while and you still haven’t heard from Bo but...hang with me because I’m gonna rant for a bit about it. When he left I knew what I had gotten into but now...now I wander if it’s even worth it. Don’t get me wrong I still feel for him but...at times it hurts that he hasn’t even given thought to write anyone...anyone who would tell me what’s going on. If any thing I just want to know that he’s alright and he’s safe...man I have to get back to work I’ll call you in a bit.

Love,

Lizzy.

Bo’s heart clenches as he reads that paragraph over and over again. She still did feel for him. He searched the next three letters but there wasn’t much information just her asking for more info. Bo sighs and puts the letters back in the drawer and sits back on his bed.

Cue anyone.

Julie looks at Luke and Says "Hey cousin, do you mind watching the girls for me right now I think I need to talk to Bo right now, geez I miss James right now you know he can't get through to him when he doesn't want to listen to anybody else as well."

Julie looks at Luke and Says "Hey cousin, do you mind watching the girls for me right now I think I need to talk to Bo right now, geez I miss James right now you know he can't get through to him when he doesn't want to listen to anybody else as well."

Julie had went and looked and got to her car and pulled out her eyeglasses she hated wearing them but after a while she got a restricted license and basically she has to wear them when she drives now. She looked and Says "Thanks Luke, I need some time to myself and I know that Bo went to Cooter's and I'm going to see if I can go and talk to him and Brian I'll talk to you later now as well. And I miss Jeb and James right now I wish they was both home right now as well, it's just too quiet seeing that Daytona just parked their and nobody ever driving to now."

Julie had went and looked and got to her car and pulled out her eyeglasses she hated wearing them but after a while she got a restricted license and basically she has to wear them when she drives now. She looked and Says "Thanks Luke, I need some time to myself and I know that Bo went to Cooter's and I'm going to see if I can go and talk to him and Brian I'll talk to you later now as well. And I miss Jeb and James right now I wish they was both home right now as well, it's just too quiet seeing that Daytona just parked their and nobody ever driving to now."

Julie had pulled into Cooter's and walked in and she was still adjusting to wearing glasses yet even the eye docter she needed and she had to wear them to drive. Her driving was getting better as well no more driving into Hazzard Pond just about as well, she looks and Says "Bo Duke, I knew you be here listen Jamie and Natalie are with Luke right now I thought you might want to talk right now as well. Don't you remember we can usually talk things out better than anybody else can as well, I know I miss Jeb and James and it's kind of a shock to find your twin has been gone for three even before you got back as well. You know what I found out the day I had my C-Section that I am a twin as well and as well that she was a stillborn her name was Caitrina Rose, and my mother blamed me for her death for some odd reason and she gave me to Uncle Jesse for that reason right there as well. And I found out from Uncle Jesse that my Father and your father was identical twins no wonder were both twins now. I was wandering something what do you think of how I am doing right now as well, I keep thinking if I want more kids after Natalie right now now she was a miracle you know Bo."

Julie had pulled into Cooter's and walked in and she was still adjusting to wearing glasses yet even the eye docter she needed and she had to wear them to drive. Her driving was getting better as well no more driving into Hazzard Pond just about as well, she looks and Says "Bo Duke, I knew you be here listen Jamie and Natalie are with Luke right now I thought you might want to talk right now as well. Don't you remember we can usually talk things out better than anybody else can as well, I know I miss Jeb and James and it's kind of a shock to find your twin has been gone for three even before you got back as well. You know what I found out the day I had my C-Section that I am a twin as well and as well that she was a stillborn her name was Caitrina Rose, and my mother blamed me for her death for some odd reason and she gave me to Uncle Jesse for that reason right there as well. And I found out from Uncle Jesse that my Father and your father was identical twins no wonder were both twins now. I was wandering something what do you think of how I am doing right now as well, I keep thinking if I want more kids after Natalie right now now she was a miracle you know Bo."

A Pair of Marines get out of the Marine paid government vehicle and they approach Uncle Jesse's door and the first one knocks and Says "Oh this tough buddy, I never had to tell somebody two of their family is POW's ever before this is really rough right now."

The Second Guy Nods and Says "I guess that's why send two of us now as well." They watch as the door opens and it seems that Luke has Natalie and Jamie with him right now and he just looks and the first guys Says "Is this the family of James and Jeb Duke right now, can we come in and you know what you seem very familier right now as well. We got bad news but we got to tell you inside it's much easier that way as well."

Everybody walks in and The Second Guy Says "Uh your loved ones a both of them have been listed as MIA/POW and well they was in Iraq at the time it happened we don't know where their at when it even happened but we just thought that you might like to know as well. Hey aren't you Sargent Duke, you recruited me I'm glad I joined the Marines I'll be darned now as well. And I understand that one of them is Sargent Bo Duke's twin brother as well and the other is his cousin this is really tough for him right now as well."

Back at the Garage Julie Says "Bo something is really wrong right now, I haven't heard from either of them in quite sometime and well it just that well I just have a funny feeling and I hope their both alive as well somewhere as well. I heard about how sometimes POW's aren't never found or even released and sometimes the bodies aren't even found for a decent burial I can't let that happened to either one of them right now as well."

A Pair of Marines get out of the Marine paid government vehicle and they approach Uncle Jesse's door and the first one knocks and Says "Oh this tough buddy, I never had to tell somebody two of their family is POW's ever before this is really rough right now."

The Second Guy Nods and Says "I guess that's why send two of us now as well." They watch as the door opens and it seems that Luke has Natalie and Jamie with him right now and he just looks and the first guys Says "Is this the family of James and Jeb Duke right now, can we come in and you know what you seem very familier right now as well. We got bad news but we got to tell you inside it's much easier that way as well."

Everybody walks in and The Second Guy Says "Uh your loved ones a both of them have been listed as MIA/POW and well they was in Iraq at the time it happened we don't know where their at when it even happened but we just thought that you might like to know as well. Hey aren't you Sargent Duke, you recruited me I'm glad I joined the Marines I'll be darned now as well. And I understand that one of them is Sargent Bo Duke's twin brother as well and the other is his cousin this is really tough for him right now as well."

Back at the Garage Julie Says "Bo something is really wrong right now, I haven't heard from either of them in quite sometime and well it just that well I just have a funny feeling and I hope their both alive as well somewhere as well. I heard about how sometimes POW's aren't never found or even released and sometimes the bodies aren't even found for a decent burial I can't let that happened to either one of them right now as well."

Daisy and Lizzy are still talking "do you still love Bo? and will you be part of my wedding, me and Enos put it off till now"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.