Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

"I don't know if he'll be staying long after that just that he'll be home before he goes anywhere else." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "Well sometimes it goes that way look at me, I think I might be on bed rest until this baby is born hey does anybody know of any good titles of books to read while I'm resting now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Julie Says "Well sometimes it goes that way look at me, I think I might be on bed rest until this baby is born hey does anybody know of any good titles of books to read while I'm resting now."

"Yeah I guess. My dad's got most of my good books just ask him to pick a few off the book case and bring them over." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"Yeah I guess. My dad's got most of my good books just ask him to pick a few off the book case and bring them over." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "Okay, you know what this means I can't see you off either or Jeb when he leaves for his unit as well. Oh Mom, I know this asking a little much but you know this is my first baby after all."

A Orderly looks at Julie and Says "We got to go you got to see the surgeon right now Ms.Duke and it will be okay were getting used to seeing you lately."

Ella Says "Was he just flirting with my daughter now?

Edited by Julieduke

Julie Says "Okay, you know what this means I can't see you off either or Jeb when he leaves for his unit as well. Oh Mom, I know this asking a little much but you know this is my first baby after all."

A Orderly looks at Julie and Says "We got to go you got to see the surgeon right now Ms.Duke and it will be okay were getting used to seeing you lately."

Ella Says "Was he just flirting with my daughter now?

Daisy says when she and Enos are in the room alone "what would you say if i become a surroget mother for Lizzy, would you think any less of me?"

"No, I think it's a good idea. Not many women can help out their friends like that. It may be hard on you but...If it's what you want then I won't stop you." Enos answers.

Cue anyone.

Ella Says "Enos, she giving her friend the gift of a child and her cousin as well just think of what that will mean in the future and what's the look about right now as well."

"Are you saying it's a bad thing for what she wants to do?" Enos asks.

Cue anyone.

Ella Says "No what my daughter wants to do is something that is very hard to find somebody willing to be pregnant with somebody else's child and have to give up that child when he or she is born well it's personal thing as well."

Ella Says "No what my daughter wants to do is something that is very hard to find somebody willing to be pregnant with somebody else's child and have to give up that child when he or she is born well it's personal thing as well."

"Daisy, Lizzy, and Julie have been best friends since Lizzy came to town at 13, I'm sure something like this won't be that hard on them." Enos argues.

Cue anyone.

"Daisy, Lizzy, and Julie have been best friends since Lizzy came to town at 13, I'm sure something like this won't be that hard on them." Enos argues.

Cue anyone.

Ella Says "This will make Daisy and Lizzy even stronger and meanwhile my other daughter has one more chance at motherhood now."

"I'm glad you're not against it." Enos says.

Cue anyone.

Ella Says "Oh no way, you know Julie is going to be very protective of this baby she is having since she lost two allreadry she might lose that thing she has for her car as well Enos theirs nothing stronger than a mother's love. I know I'm not a real big example of that right there but I did love all four of my kids it's was just after everything happened I didn't get it back in time Enos."

Ella Says "Oh no way, you know Julie is going to be very protective of this baby she is having since she lost two allreadry she might lose that thing she has for her car as well Enos theirs nothing stronger than a mother's love. I know I'm not a real big example of that right there but I did love all four of my kids it's was just after everything happened I didn't get it back in time Enos."

Enos nods.

Cue anyone.

Enos nods.

Cue anyone.

Ella Says "Enos one thing support Daisy and Julie in any way that you can right now and don't worry if it may seem wrong of what they might want to do in the future because I'm going to be supportive of all of three children from now."

"Oh," Enos says.

Cue anyone.

Ella Says "It was very hard for me after that Postpartum depression set in as well and well I couldn't look at Julie without crying now. I'm over that right now Enos but I didn't want be called a bad mother so I gave her to Uncle Jesse to raise her."

Ella Says "It was very hard for me after that Postpartum depression set in as well and well I couldn't look at Julie without crying now. I'm over that right now Enos but I didn't want be called a bad mother so I gave her to Uncle Jesse to raise her."

"It must have been hard for you." Enos says.

Cue anyone.

"It must have been hard for you." Enos says.

Cue anyone.

Ella Says "I didn't want to harm my child so I gave her up Enos, that's mother's love now I know how it might look now but really. I was afraid of what I might've done if I kept blaming Julie for Caitrina's loss now."

Ella Says "I didn't want to harm my child so I gave her up Enos, that's mother's love now I know how it might look now but really. I was afraid of what I might've done if I kept blaming Julie for Caitrina's loss now."

Enos sighed "what got me is that you gave up both Daisy and Julie, then you just show up in there lives after all theyve been through, did you see how upset Daisy became at you?"

Enos sighed "what got me is that you gave up both Daisy and Julie, then you just show up in there lives after all theyve been through, did you see how upset Daisy became at you?"

Ella Says "I suffered through postpartum depression when I had both and well I don't how come you can't accept that I'm back around why do you go to question everything right now? Oh you know my family ain't nothing like this in fact my brother John well he was hardly around and always moving around and I never questioned what he did with his boys now as well."

Ella Says "I suffered through postpartum depression when I had both and well I don't how come you can't accept that I'm back around why do you go to question everything right now? Oh you know my family ain't nothing like this in fact my brother John well he was hardly around and always moving around and I never questioned what he did with his boys now as well."

Back up at Cripple Creek, Dean was being miserably sick and Sam was taking care of him and it seems that even Brian was helping out as well. It seems that Lizzy had been by with some groceries recently they had heard from Lizzy that Julie was originally carrying tripletts and that she had two die on her but she'll be able to carry the last one as well. They were both happy for her, but they heard that she still had Mono and a ear infection and she was so sick right as well that she was having a C-Section to take care of the dead baby so she could carry the one baby that remained with ease. They had also heard that she will have to be on bed rest and she could easily lose that last baby as well, they had hoped she didn't and had that baby as well.

Sam Says "Wow, Julie was carrying Tripletts and number three was hiding and survived everything and there working on charges on Kevin. Oh he's her ex-boyfriend as well and that he doesn't even care right now as well, that is ashamed right now. I know that look if you wasn't sick you would go and find Kevin yourself right now but you can't do that even if you wasn't sick right now as well. Oh Aunt Ella is stopping by tomorrow but she had to make sure nobody follows her here now as well."

Where, Ella, Daisy and Enos was at as well

Just then the docter came in and Says "Mrs. Duke is seems that Julie is in recovery if you want to see her and the remaining baby is very strong we kind of know what she's having right now we found out on the ultrasound before the surgery it's a girl and she's so excited right now. Keeps telling me how this baby is a real miracle for her and she'll have one fanastic strory to tell her daughter someday now."

Ella Says "That's wonderful is it okay, If I go see my daughter and Daisy please try to understand why I did what I had did in the past it was nothing againist you know now. I love all three of my kids right now and it was hard as well and your strong find in your heart to forgive me now as well. And I'm going to tell Julie she had a identical twin sister now as well and you know what both of you sorta look like me now you have dark hair and Julie has a blonde hair now that's all."

Edited by Julieduke

Back up at Cripple Creek, Dean was being miserably sick and Sam was taking care of him and it seems that even Brian was helping out as well. It seems that Lizzy had been by with some groceries recently they had heard from Lizzy that Julie was originally carrying tripletts and that she had two die on her but she'll be able to carry the last one as well. They were both happy for her, but they heard that she still had Mono and a ear infection and she was so sick right as well that she was having a C-Section to take care of the dead baby so she could carry the one baby that remained with ease. They had also heard that she will have to be on bed rest and she could easily lose that last baby as well, they had hoped she didn't and had that baby as well.

Sam Says "Wow, Julie was carrying Tripletts and number three was hiding and survived everything and there working on charges on Kevin. Oh he's her ex-boyfriend as well and that he doesn't even care right now as well, that is ashamed right now. I know that look if you wasn't sick you would go and find Kevin yourself right now but you can't do that even if you wasn't sick right now as well. Oh Aunt Ella is stopping by tomorrow but she had to make sure nobody follows her here now as well."

Where, Ella, Daisy and Enos was at as well

Just then the docter came in and Says "Mrs. Duke is seems that Julie is in recovery if you want to see her and the remaining baby is very strong we kind of know what she's having right now we found out on the ultrasound before the surgery it's a girl and she's so excited right now. Keeps telling me how this baby is a real miracle for her and she'll have one fanastic strory to tell her daughter someday now."

Ella Says "That's wonderful is it okay, If I go see my daughter and Daisy please try to understand why I did what I had did in the past it was nothing againist you know now. I love all three of my kids right now and it was hard as well and your strong find in your heart to forgive me now as well. And I'm going to tell Julie she had a identical twin sister now as well and you know what both of you sorta look like me now you have dark hair and Julie has a blonde hair now that's all."

Ella walks in the Recovery Room, to see her daughter who was happy seeing she knew right now early she was having a baby girl and Ella Says "Hey that's great Julie."

Julie Says "Hey listen, I'm groggy right now you know is this going to be like when I have my baby Mom?"

Ella walks in the Recovery Room, to see her daughter who was happy seeing she knew right now early she was having a baby girl and Ella Says "Hey that's great Julie."

Julie Says "Hey listen, I'm groggy right now you know is this going to be like when I have my baby Mom?"

"We warned her about it, she's just coming off the anesthetic so she's bound to be a little tired." The doctor says.

Cue anyone.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.