Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

"Alright fine, I just wanted a professional opinion." Luke says.

Cue anyone.

The Docter Says "Oh the tech is coming for the ultrasound, and once we get it all set up if you want , if your family want proof that her baby is a stillborn well you can watch we just know she's really emotional right now. You took that lightly I was talking earilier with the Sheriff and Deputy about and they took it much harder than you did right now. Can you make sure she doesn't rush to go back to work too soon now as well. But we didn't know that she still had Mono thow, we honestly thought she was over it now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

The Docter Says "Oh the tech is coming for the ultrasound, and once we get it all set up if you want , if your family want proof that her baby is a stillborn well you can watch we just know she's really emotional right now. You took that lightly I was talking earilier with the Sheriff and Deputy about and they took it much harder than you did right now. Can you make sure she doesn't rush to go back to work too soon now as well. But we didn't know that she still had Mono thow, we honestly thought she was over it now."

"Of course." Luke says.

Cue anyone.

"Of course." Luke says.

Cue anyone.

The tech was setting up everything and afterwards pulls back the privacy drape and Luke and the docter came and the ultrasound was done and Ella Says "That would've been my third grandchild doc, this is heartbreaking no wander you had the sedative now she couldn't be awake to watch this baby isn't even moving now oh you was right now. Thank you Luke for talking to the docter as well but there's another baby look does that one look he or she will survive now."

The tech was setting up everything and afterwards pulls back the privacy drape and Luke and the docter came and the ultrasound was done and Ella Says "That would've been my third grandchild doc, this is heartbreaking no wander you had the sedative now she couldn't be awake to watch this baby isn't even moving now oh you was right now. Thank you Luke for talking to the docter as well but there's another baby look does that one look he or she will survive now."

"Triplets? Is it possible?" Uncle Jesse asks.

Cue anyone.

"Triplets? Is it possible?" Uncle Jesse asks.

Cue anyone.

The Docter looks and Says "Yes, it happens and this one is healthy as ever okay we'll tell her after the C-Section she will be surprized to say the least she won't be so gloomy but she's going to be on bed rest or she could lose this baby just as easy now."

Ella Says "Holy Cow, Daisy and Lizzy it looks like Julie is going to have a baby after all I can't believe it myself and I just seen it now."

The Docter looks and Says "Yes, it happens and this one is healthy as ever okay we'll tell her after the C-Section she will be surprized to say the least she won't be so gloomy but she's going to be on bed rest or she could lose this baby just as easy now."

Ella Says "Holy Cow, Daisy and Lizzy it looks like Julie is going to have a baby after all I can't believe it myself and I just seen it now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

Lizzy bits her lip and looks away.

Cue anyone.

Lizzy bits her lip and looks away.

Cue anyone.

Ella Says "Lizzy, what are you thinking right now you can tell me I can take just about anything right now? And besides I know where Cripple Creek and I'm going to see how my nephews are doing as well."

Ella Says "Lizzy, what are you thinking right now you can tell me I can take just about anything right now? And besides I know where Cripple Creek and I'm going to see how my nephews are doing as well."

The Docter Says "Well you see that must be the heartbeat the other docter keeps hearing now, because the surgeon wanted a ultrasound to make sure it was a stillborn he didn't want this to be an abortion this will just make his day now as well. Well this is my first patient to lose two babies and still have one that lives he or she is pretty tough considering I will have an ultrasound done after the C-Section once she is awake and let her see for herself now this will make it that much easier."

The Docter Says "Well you see that must be the heartbeat the other docter keeps hearing now, because the surgeon wanted a ultrasound to make sure it was a stillborn he didn't want this to be an abortion this will just make his day now as well. Well this is my first patient to lose two babies and still have one that lives he or she is pretty tough considering I will have an ultrasound done after the C-Section once she is awake and let her see for herself now this will make it that much easier."

Daisy said "i cant believe Julies actually going to be a mom after all, and Lizzy, just so you know, i will be a surroget mother for you"

Daisy said "i cant believe Julies actually going to be a mom after all, and Lizzy, just so you know, i will be a surroget mother for you"

Ella Says "That's the most generous thing I've ever heard now. I just wish Julie was awake to hear that she was actually right for once now she is quiet right now but I heard she was really upset when she had seen the ultrasound and found out her first baby wasn't alive I guess the docter didn't want that happening again Daisy."

Edited by Julieduke

Ella Says "That's the most generous thing I've ever heard now. I just wish Julie was awake to hear that she was actually right for once now she is quiet right now but I heard she was really upset when she had seen the ultrasound and found out her first baby wasn't alive I guess the docter didn't want that happening again Daisy."

The Next Morning, it seems the Nurse had woken her up at eight am for her nine am surgery and the nurse decides to spring the surprize for her and had a extra print from her ultrasound when she asleep printed up and Says "Julie, there's a reason why you feel like your pregnant and the docter hearing a heartbeat right now in fact your own mother discovered it as well."

Julie looks as she hands her a picture of a Ultrasound and she Says "That baby is dead and that one has a strong vibrant heartbeat now and your three months along right now. But the docter thinks that you will have to be on bed rest so you don't lose number three now as well. Yes, that means you was originally pregnant with tripletts that's why you gained so much weight to begin with and I know it's hard to believe you'll be a Mom in about six to seven months now as well."

Julie just looked and couldn't believe what she was seeing she very awake right now, unaware that Uncle Jesse and her mother had stayed all night with her as well. She looked at Daisy and Says "You do know what this means right Daisy, I was right I am going to have a baby after all. Oh if this baby is a girl then she'll be Natalie Miracle Duke because of everything we've been through I still got one surviving baby out of three now that's amazing now."

The Next Morning, it seems the Nurse had woken her up at eight am for her nine am surgery and the nurse decides to spring the surprize for her and had a extra print from her ultrasound when she asleep printed up and Says "Julie, there's a reason why you feel like your pregnant and the docter hearing a heartbeat right now in fact your own mother discovered it as well."

Julie looks as she hands her a picture of a Ultrasound and she Says "That baby is dead and that one has a strong vibrant heartbeat now and your three months along right now. But the docter thinks that you will have to be on bed rest so you don't lose number three now as well. Yes, that means you was originally pregnant with tripletts that's why you gained so much weight to begin with and I know it's hard to believe you'll be a Mom in about six to seven months now as well."

Julie just looked and couldn't believe what she was seeing she very awake right now, unaware that Uncle Jesse and her mother had stayed all night with her as well. She looked at Daisy and Says "You do know what this means right Daisy, I was right I am going to have a baby after all. Oh if this baby is a girl then she'll be Natalie Miracle Duke because of everything we've been through I still got one surviving baby out of three now that's amazing now."

"Thank you Daisy." Lizzy says. Then hearing what Julie says a tear comes to her eye. "God Julie...even if the name was unintentional thank you. You don't know how much that means to me."

Cue anyone.

"The doctor says you should wait a few years because of the twins but you'd be fine then if you wanted to." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "Your Welcome Lizzy look at me and my luck as well, there's something that y'all know that I don't right now as well what is please just tell me allreadry."

"Maybe the doctor should tell you." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

The Nurse Comes In and Says "Oh your surgery is coming up and you got to be going on, and we'll tell you then as well okay Ms. Duke and don't worry everything will be fine as well."

"He said they may send him back here after a week or two but that means...It means I won't be here when he gets back." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "It will okay Lizzy, he's coming home after everything done he has to he's going to have a brand new niece or nephew to see after all."

Julie Says "It will okay Lizzy, he's coming home after everything done he has to he's going to have a brand new niece or nephew to see after all."

"I don't know if he'll be staying long after that just that he'll be home before he goes anywhere else." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.