Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

Luyke says "ill help you talk to Bo, but please ask Daisy about it, you know she'll agree just like that, shed do anything for you"

Lizzy sighs and climbs off the tailgate. "Alright you win. How is it that you Duke boys can get me to do something no one else can?" Lizzy asks. Luke just shakes his head and they walk inside. Once back in Daisy's room Lizzy sits on her bed. "Daisy...I...Look I know you know about what happened between me and what's his name but...well if it comes down to it and Julie's unable to would you be a surrogate mother for me and Bo please?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

Lizzy sighs and climbs off the tailgate. "Alright you win. How is it that you Duke boys can get me to do something no one else can?" Lizzy asks. Luke just shakes his head and they walk inside. Once back in Daisy's room Lizzy sits on her bed. "Daisy...I...Look I know you know about what happened between me and what's his name but...well if it comes down to it and Julie's unable to would you be a surrogate mother for me and Bo please?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

The Nurse walks in and Says "Julie be a surrogate I think she wait at least a year before she thinks about another baby, and besides after she has that C-Section and realizes she lost both babies she well that might cause to go into tears Ms. Davenport it's approiate right now and talk about bad timing as well. She needs at least a year before she's even strong enough to even consider having another baby now think about your best friends health right now and Daisy you just had twins it's a little soon for as well you better be damm sure before you agree to something like that now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

The Nurse walks in and Says "Julie be a surrogate I think she wait at least a year before she thinks about another baby, and besides after she has that C-Section and realizes she lost both babies she well that might cause to go into tears Ms. Davenport it's approiate right now and talk about bad timing as well. She needs at least a year before she's even strong enough to even consider having another baby now think about your best friends health right now and Daisy you just had twins it's a little soon for as well you better be damm sure before you agree to something like that now."

Lizzy tenses up and looks at Luke, "See maybe this means I wasn't supposed to have kids." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Lizzy tenses up and looks at Luke, "See maybe this means I wasn't supposed to have kids." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

The Nurses Says "I didn't mean it that just ask Julie is maybe two years in fact I think Daisy should wait that long as well. Less than two years is to soon for another pregnancy in my opinon now Ms. Davenport and Luke now make sure when Julie gets home she rest properly before going back to work a C-Section is major surgery and make sure she doesn't rush off to work to forget about what happened now."

The Nurses Says "I didn't mean it that just ask Julie is maybe two years in fact I think Daisy should wait that long as well. Less than two years is to soon for another pregnancy in my opinon now Ms. Davenport and Luke now make sure when Julie gets home she rest properly before going back to work a C-Section is major surgery and make sure she doesn't rush off to work to forget about what happened now."

Luke just nods.

Cue anyone.

The Nurse Says "Actually the docter is having a hardtime getting her to sleep right now Mrs. Duke and you know she is pale as well."

The Nurse looks and Says "Is really ordered by the docter ever since she found out that she was still pregnant and the baby was a stillborn she can't sleep she keeps blaming herself for what happened now."

"Then let me talk to her doctor." Luke says.

Cue anyone.

The Nurse Says "Well okay Luke, you don't mind but you know what why don't you follow me he's at the Nurse's station checking your cousin chart as we speak right now."

Ella looks and Says "I'm sure he knows what he's doing for Julie now Luke, allthough when you find out can you please tell me when you get back now."

The Nurse Says "Well okay Luke, you don't mind but you know what why don't you follow me he's at the Nurse's station checking your cousin chart as we speak right now."

Ella looks and Says "I'm sure he knows what he's doing for Julie now Luke, allthough when you find out can you please tell me when you get back now."

"Sure." Luke follows her out.

Cue anyone.

"Sure." Luke follows her out.

Cue anyone.

The Nurse Says "You know is it true that Bo left for Paris Island and that he's going overseas as well, everybody here has been talking about it ever since yesterday I sure hope he comes back safe I miss him if he doesn't come back."

A Little while later, she Says "Docter this is Julie Duke's cousin Luke and he wants to talk to you about his cousin as well."

The Nurse Says "You know is it true that Bo left for Paris Island and that he's going overseas as well, everybody here has been talking about it ever since yesterday I sure hope he comes back safe I miss him if he doesn't come back."

A Little while later, she Says "Docter this is Julie Duke's cousin Luke and he wants to talk to you about his cousin as well."

"Is this all really necessary?" Luke asks.

Cue anyone.

"Is this all really necessary?" Luke asks.

Cue anyone.

The docter Says "Yes, but were going to do a ultrasound just to make sure there is another baby but she looks pregnant but we can't find the baby's heartbeat and it's way easier if she doesn't see that the baby is dead right now it might upset her Mr.Duke."

The docter Says "Yes, but were going to do a ultrasound just to make sure there is another baby but she looks pregnant but we can't find the baby's heartbeat and it's way easier if she doesn't see that the baby is dead right now it might upset her Mr.Duke."

"So you ordered the sedative and are going to do the ultrasound while she's asleep?" Luke asks.

Cue anyone.

"So you ordered the sedative and are going to do the ultrasound while she's asleep?" Luke asks.

Cue anyone.

The Docter Says "Yes, the first time we did a ultrasound and she found her baby was dead she very upset and I don't feel like having that happen again she also found that she was carrying twins as well. And I'm guessing she didn't tell anybody in her family as well but I don't why she wouldn't want to tell anybody if my wife was having twins I would've told somebody now. And please, we just need her to get some rest as well she doesn't sleep much at night lately."

The Docter Says "Yes, the first time we did a ultrasound and she found her baby was dead she very upset and I don't feel like having that happen again she also found that she carrying twins as well. And I'm guessing she didn't tell anybody in her family as well but I don't why she wouldn't want to tell anybody if my wife was having twins I would've told somebody now. And please, we just need her to get some rest as well she doesn't sleep much at night lately."

"Fine, what do you think about her being a surrogate mother?" Luke asks.

Cue anyone.

"Fine, what do you think about her being a surrogate mother?" Luke asks.

Cue anyone.

The Docter Says "Uh let's see her give two to three years and not right away, she needs time to recover from losing twins right now. Why who is asking about that right now if she was awake and somebody asked her she would be in tears she doesn't think she can another baby right now Mr. Duke. And also she can have more children and she would make a excellant surrogate as well she's healthy this pregnancy the reason both died is tied to what Kevin did to her now. And she also knew that she might lose the second one but refused to believe she was full of hope that she wouldn't as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

The Docter Says "Uh let's see her give two to three years and not right away, she needs time to recover from losing twins right now. Why who is asking about that right now if she was awake and somebody asked her she would be in tears she doesn't think she can another baby right now Mr. Duke. And also she can have more children and she would make a excellant surrogate as well she's healthy this pregnancy the reason both died is tied to what Kevin did to her now. And she also knew that she might lose the second one but refused to believe she was full of hope that she wouldn't as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

"Alright fine, I just wanted a professional opinion." Luke says.

Cue anyone.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.