Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

The Nurse Says "Well were scheduling the C-Section for the morning and well she needs all the sleep that she can get as well. I know what she's going through I lost twins at two different time just like her and my last one died inside me and they had to the very samething but I got a beautiful five year old daughter she is very nervous and upset right now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Daisy said "i hope if i have another kid, it doesnt die inside me, id blame my self forever and i probably wouldnt even know and id go into labor with a dead baby"

Daisy said "i hope if i have another kid, it doesnt die inside me, id blame my self forever and i probably wouldnt even know and id go into labor with a dead baby"

The Nurse Says "Well hers is for 9am and that was a 12 hour sedative and were having her scheduled to talk to a grief counsler when she's awake enough so she can deal with it better as well. It's like from my point of view Ms. Duke , well I felt like a failure the one thing a woman can do I couldn't do and that's probaly what she feels like right now."

The Nurse Says "Well hers is for 9am and that was a 12 hour sedative and were having her scheduled to talk to a grief counsler when she's awake enough so she can deal with it better as well. It's like from my point of view Ms. Duke , well I felt like a failure the one thing a woman can do I couldn't do and that's probaly what she feels like right now."

Daisy just sighes "yeah"

Daisy said "ive seen a lot of shows on it"

The Nurse Says "Actually her carrying that dead baby is keeping her immune system too low to fight off the Mono and they found out that she needs this sooner than they thought they don't want her to have Mono until she nine months pregnant who knows it might kill her if last that long. She is so weak right, that's why she got the ear infection as well and she'll need to be on iron and a vitamins as well when she gets home afterwards as well and plenty of rest as well."

The Nurse Says "Actually her carrying that dead baby is keeping her immune system too low to fight off the Mono and they found out that she needs this sooner than they thought they don't want her to have Mono until she nine months pregnant who knows it might kill her if last that long. She is so weak right, that's why she got the ear infection as well and she'll need to be on iron and a vitamins as well when she gets home afterwards as well and plenty of rest as well."

Daisy said "okay, ill make sure she gets it"

Daisy said "okay, ill make sure she gets it"

The Nurse Says "But there isn't much we can do about snoring now Ms. Duke" with that the nurse leaves and Ella Says "Oh poor baby I didn't know that stillborn was causing so much trouble to my little girl, oh I could've lost her if they didn't decide about this so fast and I never even really got to know her Daisy."

The Nurse Says "But there isn't much we can do about snoring now Ms. Duke" with that the nurse leaves and Ella Says "Oh poor baby I didn't know that stillborn was causing so much trouble to my little girl, oh I could've lost her if they didn't decide about this so fast and I never even really got to know her Daisy."

Daisy said "im scared for her too"

Daisy said "yeah, she can"

In Jeb's room Luke found Lizzy sitting at his bedside speaking softly and Jeb seemed to be entertained. "So then I slammed him into the wall and told him to keep it in his pants or my Marine/farmboy boyfriend would get very angry." Lizzy says.

"Did he pee his pants?" Jeb asks.

"No, I wish he did though, it would have been funny." Lizzy says. When silence falls Luke knocks on the door frame and then enters the room.

"Hey guys...Lizzy did you tell him?"

"About Julie?" Luke nods. "I..."

"She's having a kid isn't she?" Jeb asks.

"Yeah last I heard." Luke says softly.

"Honey...it'll be alright...I'm sure if you asked Julie and Daisy both would surrogate for you. If they won't then there's always adoption. Don't give up hope...It will be ok I promise. I know it hurts but...Maybe the doctors were wrong." Jeb says reaching over and hugging Lizzy. Lizzy gives him a weak smile and sighs.

"I know, I just don't know how to tell Bo." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

In Jeb's room Luke found Lizzy sitting at his bedside speaking softly and Jeb seemed to be entertained. "So then I slammed him into the wall and told him to keep it in his pants or my Marine/farmboy boyfriend would get very angry." Lizzy says.

"No, I wish he did though, it would have been funny." Lizzy says. When silence falls Luke knocks on the door frame and then enters the room.

"Honey...it'll be alright...I'm sure if you asked Julie and Daisy both would surrogate for you. If they won't then there's always adoption. Don't give up hope...It will be ok I promise. I know it hurts but...Maybe the doctors were wrong." Jeb says reaching over and hugging Lizzy. Lizzy gives him a weak smile and sighs.

Cue anyone.

Ella walks in Jeb's room and Says "Oh she was so wrong, she is pregnant right now but the it's A dead baby right now and she scheduled for a C-Section at 9am in the morning and also she still has Mono I know what your thinking right now. But the longer she keeps the other baby inside well the sicker she is getting now, and it's easier this way and it's not really an abortion as well it's more like well I don't know what to call it and she will need tubes for her ears as well she has an ear infection and she's so weak lately. Can I tell everybody a very heartbreaking story about the day that Julie was born, well I docter had heard two heartbeats by the time I was three months along and I was so excited as well and twins run in the Winchester family as well. The day I went in to have Julie and Catrina Rose well they had to do a C-Section as well because they just wouldn't come now you see who is stubborn now right as well. And well by the time I had them I heard the docter yell DEAD BABY after the Catrina Rose was born, and I cried so hard and felt like a failure and once I was home with your sister well I just looked at Julie and started to cry because Jeb your father told me they was identical now and I couldn't take care of her knowing the other didn't make it now. I later found out I had postpartum depression well everybody knows the rest as well now and I'm sorry but I don't want Julie to deliver a stillborn in six or seven months now it's so cruel now."

Edited by Julieduke

Ella walks in Jeb's room and Says "Oh she was so wrong, she is pregnant right now but the it's A dead baby right now and she scheduled for a C-Section at 9am in the morning and also she still has Mono I know what your thinking right now. But the longer she keeps the other baby inside well the sicker she is getting now, and it's easier this way and it's not really an abortion as well it's more like well I don't know what to call it and she will need tubes for her ears as well she has an ear infection and she's so weak lately. Can I tell everybody a very heartbreaking story about the day that Julie was born, well I docter had heard two heartbeats by the time I was three months along and I was so excited as well and twins run in the Winchester family as well. The day I went in to have Julie and Catrina Rose well they had to do a C-Section as well because they just wouldn't come now you see who is stubborn now right as well. And well by the time I had them I heard the docter yell DEAD BABY after the Catrina Rose was born, and I cried so hard and felt like a failure and once I was home with your sister well I just looked at Julie and started to cry because Jeb your father told me they was identical now and I couldn't take care of her knowing the other didn't make it now. I later found out I had postpartum depression well everybody knows the rest as well now and I'm sorry but I don't want Julie to deliver a stillborn in six or seven months now it's so cruel now."

Jeb looks and Says "Wow Mom is that why you got rid of my little sister on me then, you know I still seen her but just never told her the complete truth now. And she is so sick right now, and by the way is that same kind of Mono or this there something else going with Julie as well. I still can't believe she got shot in the foot now that's new now I have taken care of hundreds of wounded soldiers no matter what branch of the service now and never ran across that right there now. Hey guys just think she's had an abortion because of the first baby, and the surgery on her foot and now a C-Section for the second baby and tubes for her ears. Oh Kevin is so dead, I wasn't so sick and he wasn't in jail allreadry I would look for him myself he shoved her you know and caused her to loose the twins now. She must feel like such a failure right now as well, and Lizzy don't worry I wouldn't actually shoot him. Now I would like to but I'm not now and she is sick as well I hope she gets the courage up to have another baby sometime in the future now as well."

Jeb looks and Says "Wow Mom is that why you got rid of my little sister on me then, you know I still seen her but just never told her the complete truth now. And she is so sick right now, and by the way is that same kind of Mono or this there something else going with Julie as well. I still can't believe she got shot in the foot now that's new now I have taken care of hundreds of wounded soldiers no matter what branch of the service now and never ran across that right there now. Hey guys just think she's had an abortion because of the first baby, and the surgery on her foot and now a C-Section for the second baby and tubes for her ears. Oh Kevin is so dead, I wasn't so sick and he wasn't in jail allreadry I would look for him myself he shoved her you know and caused her to loose the twins now. She must feel like such a failure right now as well, and Lizzy don't worry I wouldn't actually shoot him. Now I would like to but I'm not now and she is sick as well I hope she gets the courage up to have another baby sometime in the future now as well."

Ella Says "Now Son, don't do anything stupid now I want to see you get well and go back to your unit now as well. And another thing, I know what your thinking Lizzy, how could I blame Julie for her twins death but the docter gave me something for it and well after that I had my tubes tied and never had another baby. Well I just didn't know if I could go through that again it's such a disappointment to have a stillborn no matter. You know what Julie had said now, she said "Why Couldn't had one now?" But she understand but it's hard to get through as well you have all these questions about why and how come as well no matter how much the docter tells you it wasn't your fault well from my experience you blame yourself as well. And I had an abortion because I just didn't want the baby and well the feeling of emptyness never went away until months later as well. Luke you and Jesse and Daisy have to be there for Julie because it will take her a long time to get over everything you see a C-Section is major surgery and she will be weak from the Mono for a while as well everybody. And she's gonna want to go back to work sooner than she should just to forget about what happened to her but please don't let her let her grief for the twins she has lost they were her children and it's going to be hard on her as well. And Lizzy, I know what your thinking but the Mono was the reason why she having all the pregnancy signs as well."

Cue anyone.

Bo sayd "you know if Julie wont surrogate, then you sure as heck know that Daisy will in a heart beat"

Bo sayd "you know if Julie wont surrogate, then you sure as heck know that Daisy will in a heart beat"

Ella Says "I know she will do it Lizzy but give her sometime she feels like a failure right now and it just take time to get over it as well. Lizzy what if you was in her shoes right now, I don't think she wants to think about that right now she's has two surgeries and been shot in the foot as well and well and she has Mono as well."

Edited by Julieduke

Ella Says "I know she will do it Lizzy but give her sometime she feels like a failure right now and it just take time to get over it as well. Lizzy what if you was in her shoes right now, I don't think she wants to think about that right now she's has two surgeries and been shot in the foot as well and well and she has Mono as well."

Bo said "Lizzy, talk to Daisy about being a surroget mother for you, she'll do it"

Bo said "Lizzy, talk to Daisy about being a surroget mother for you, she'll do it"

Lizzy stands up with tears in her eyes. "Would y'all just shut up about it?" She storms out of the room and out of the hospital. Once outside she sit down on the tailgate of Uncle Jesse's ford and pulls her knees to her chest burring her face into and starts crying.

Cue anyone.

Lizzy stands up with tears in her eyes. "Would y'all just shut up about it?" She storms out of the room and out of the hospital. Once outside she sit down on the tailgate of Uncle Jesse's ford and pulls her knees to her chest burring her face into and starts crying.

Cue anyone.

Bo comes out and sees her and grabs her shoulders "come on Lizzy, your gonna go ask Daisy about it right now"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.