Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

Daisy said "it wont"

Julie Says "Wow, two surgeries coming up and all I want to do is go to work. And I got mono as well, Daisy can you cover for me when your back at the Post Office until I get back this might take a while now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Daisy said "of course ill cover for you"

Julie Says "Thank you so much, I can't believe everything that's been happening to me lately just a couple of months ago I was healthier than Bo and Luke was now look it has changed to the opposite now."

Julie Says "Thank you so much, I can't believe everything that's been happening to me lately just a couple of months ago I was healthier than Bo and Luke was now look it has changed to the opposite now."

Daisy said "yeah, im worried about the twins, what if even though the tests are negative that MS could spring up on them"

Daisy said "yeah, im worried about the twins, what if even though the tests are negative that MS could spring up on them"

Julie Says "I'm worried that in future I could test positive for it we got to be on guard for and keep those phamplets the docter gave us as well were going to need them and I wander how sick Jeb and Dean is right now as well."

Daisy said "but i tested negative for mono and MS"

Julie Says "I'm glad for you as well. But I wish I wasn't so sick right now as well but that cast itches right now and the docter sent the nurse for some Benedryl but I wouldn't mind a backstratcher that might work better now."

Daisy watches Julie as she falls straight to sleep

The Nurse Says "Well were scheduling the C-Section for the morning and well she needs all the sleep that she can get as well. I know what she's going through I lost twins at two different time just like her and my last one died inside me and they had to the very samething but I got a beautiful five year old daughter she is very nervous and upset right now as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.