Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

Ella Says "She'll be able to get pregnant again, but she'll need time to get over these next two surgeries first and she's going to sore after the C-Section as well that's major surgery she'll need time off from work as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Daisy said "i could take over her shifts if you could baby sit the twins, grandma" and she smiles

Daisy said "i could take over her shifts if you could baby sit the twins, grandma" and she smiles

Ella Says "I would love too, but when Julie gets home who's gonna make sure she rest the proper amount she doesn't like to rest when she's sick now Daisy."

Daisy said "i was wondering, what was the day you had me like"

Ella Says "It was night and it Thundering and Lightening and I when I got the hospital where one lone Daisy was just standing hadn't gotten blown away, and I just was inspired and named you Daisy."

Ella Says "It was night and it Thundering and Lightening and I when I got the hospital where one lone Daisy was just standing hadn't gotten blown away, and I just was inspired and named you Daisy."

Daisy said "wow, i nearly was close to having the twins at home, i mean one minute i was standing that the next it was hard painful labor that i wanted to die"

Daisy said "howd you get to the hospital on time,i almost had the twins in Enos's car after he got me off the couch"

Ella Says "Your father you know we was moonrunner as well, and well he could handle like nothing you ever seen Daisy."

Daisy smiled "Enos was yelling at me not to have a kid in his car, you should have heard me"

Ella Says "When I had the twins, Julie and her twin didn't want to come and then I had a C-Section and they found out I could've lost both if I hadn't had it now."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.