Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

the doctor says "you and Daisy will be out of here by the end of this month"

Julie Says "That's great, can I ask you something what are tubes a surgeon came and did a consult about it and said I had too many ear infections as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Julie Says "Thank you Docter, and one question how come I can get rid of Mono right now. Did that last spinal tap confirm that I still had if that why it was needed as well."

the doctor said "bad news, your immune system is getting weaker and weaker and your body is finding it harder and harder to fight the mono off"

the doctor said "bad news, your immune system is getting weaker and weaker and your body is finding it harder and harder to fight the mono off"

Julie Says "What exactly does that mean now? So I'm staying for awhile and that's why I got the ear infection as well, what caused for my baby to die when I had the abortion was it the Mono."

Julie Says "What exactly does that mean now? So I'm staying for awhile and that's why I got the ear infection as well, what caused for my baby to die when I had the abortion was it the Mono."

the doctor said "it wasnt the mono that killed the baby because Daisys twins didnt die and she had mono while pregnant with them, it may have been because the baby wasnt geting enought nutrients and wasnt strong enough to survive any longer"

the doctor said "it wasnt the mono that killed the baby because Daisys twins didnt die and she had mono while pregnant with them, it may have been because the baby wasnt geting enought nutrients and wasnt strong enough to survive any longer"

Julie Says "Why does that happen then, and how come I still feel like I'm pregnant then."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.