Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

Daisy says "i know, and ive been anything but supportive, how are you still wanting to even talk to me"

Julie Says "You've been a real comfort to talk ever since I lost my baby and I do want kids someday and well I love my niece and nephew as well and it's so hard sometimes thinking about what might be going on right now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Julie Says "You've been a real comfort to talk ever since I lost my baby and I do want kids someday and well I love my niece and nephew as well and it's so hard sometimes thinking about what might be going on right now."

Daisy said "but ive done nothing but yell and argue with you"

Daisy sighed "and your gonna have to put up with me on PMS again now, oh joy, remember what i was like every month before i got pregnant"

Julie Says "I don't mind, you know what I'm like I miss Bo and I'm going miss Lizzy and Jeb as well."

Daisy said "yeah, and Enos is gonna have to put up with me now too, im gonna laugh when he sees me throw a fit over the littlest thing, i can see his face now"

Julie Says "It's going to be great as well, but our family will still be gone Daisy. And I still feel like I'm still pregnant it's like well I get morning sickness and moods and backaches and everything like I'm pregnant right now."

Julie Says "It's going to be great as well, but our family will still be gone Daisy. And I still feel like I'm still pregnant it's like well I get morning sickness and moods and backaches and everything like I'm pregnant right now."

Daisy said "but your not, you cant be, not so soon"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.