Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

Daisy said "thats a good idea"

Julie Says "Lizzy, when Daisy was asleep and I do want kids but it turns am mad because of what happened you see I was for sure I had to have an abortion and then the docter tells I didn't have one because Kevin stepped in. I want kids right now, but I'm just scared right now I'm only nineteen years old and looks what has happened lately and my brother is gone and Jeb is sick and Sam and Dean are on the run and Dean has Mono along with Jeb as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Julie Says "Lizzy, when Daisy was asleep and I do want kids but it turns am mad because of what happened you see I was for sure I had to have an abortion and then the docter tells I didn't have one because Kevin stepped in. I want kids right now, but I'm just scared right now I'm only nineteen years old and looks what has happened lately and my brother is gone and Jeb is sick and Sam and Dean are on the run and Dean has Mono along with Jeb as well."

"I get it...Do you think maybe in the future sometime...If it does prove nearly impossible for me to have kids...will you consider being a surrogate mom for me?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

"I get it...Do you think maybe in the future sometime...If it does prove nearly impossible for me to have kids...will you consider being a surrogate mom for me?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "Yes, I will do that for you and the docter told me I'm still pregnant and that baby survived what happened as well. It's just well Lizzy, I've been feeling guilty about having an abortion and all the strange looks as well and I never even had the darn thing as well."

Julie Says "Yes, I will do that for you and the docter told me I'm still pregnant and that baby survived what happened as well. It's just well Lizzy, I've been feeling guilty about having an abortion and all the strange looks as well and I never even had the darn thing as well."

"I'm sorry Julie, but thank you." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"I'm sorry Julie, but thank you." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "I want this baby, it's like a small miracle of what happened in this time and I'm forgetting about the Marines and staying here and raising my child Lizzy. I used to think I didn't want a baby but I can't imagine of going through and abortion right now, and I can't even think about adoption either it's like God is giving me a second chance right now to make things right. I don't want to be just like my mother Lizzy, and if I get an abortion and put my baby up adoption right now well it doesn't feel right."

Julie Says "I want this baby, it's like a small miracle of what happened in this time and I'm forgetting about the Marines and staying here and raising my child Lizzy. I used to think I didn't want a baby but I can't imagine of going through and abortion right now, and I can't even think about adoption either it's like God is giving me a second chance right now to make things right. I don't want to be just like my mother Lizzy, and if I get an abortion and put my baby up adoption right now well it doesn't feel right."

"Wait back up, you're pregnant?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

"Wait back up, you're pregnant?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "Yes, the docter told me I am three months and I thought I had an abortion but I never did and he also said. If I wanted to I could still get an abortion or even adoption and he said he'll come back when I decide but I keeping the baby and forgetting about the Marines just think of the second chance as well. Do you mind if this baby is a girl if I name her after you Lizzy. The reason I was tired was from pregnancy and well it was hard to rest but I wished I would've know then."

Julie Says "Yes, the docter told me I am three months and I thought I had an abortion but I never did and he also said. If I wanted to I could still get an abortion or even adoption and he said he'll come back when I decide but I keeping the baby and forgetting about the Marines just think of the second chance as well. Do you mind if this baby is a girl if I name her after you Lizzy. The reason I was tired was from pregnancy and well it was hard to rest but I wished I would've know then."

"You can name her Natalie but I quite like my first name being mine. Who's the father?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

"You can name her Natalie but I quite like my first name being mine. Who's the father?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "That jerk Kevin, I gave in to him because I thought he loved me and that's was before he started hitting me as well. Funny first he try's to get rid of the baby and them the last minute saving the baby I don't understand him Kevin. Do you think he thought I had decide to the abortion to get back at him for him hitting me as well? What am I going to tell Bo, Jeb and Uncle Jesse now Lizzy? And I like that Natalie Anatasia and I hoping for a girl but I wouldn't mind a boy as well. That would also explain why he had gotten mad when I wanted to join the Marines as well Lizzy. Oh will you look at that Daisy is smiling right now she seem's to be pleased with my decision right now as well."

Julie Says "That jerk Kevin, I gave in to him because I thought he loved me and that's was before he started hitting me as well. Funny first he try's to get rid of the baby and them the last minute saving the baby I don't understand him Kevin. Do you think he thought I had decide to the abortion to get back at him for him hitting me as well? What am I going to tell Bo, Jeb and Uncle Jesse now Lizzy? And I like that Natalie Anatasia and I hoping for a girl but I wouldn't mind a boy as well. That would also explain why he had gotten mad when I wanted to join the Marines as well Lizzy. Oh will you look at that Daisy is smiling right now she seem's to be pleased with my decision right now as well."

Lizzy gripped her leg so Julie couldn't see and looked at Luke and Uncle Jesse. "I think it's wonderful. As long as your ready for this." Uncle Jesse says.

"We'll always be here for you." Luke says.

Cue anyone.

Lizzy gripped her leg so Julie couldn't see and looked at Luke and Uncle Jesse. "I think it's wonderful. As long as your ready for this." Uncle Jesse says.

"We'll always be here for you." Luke says.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "Yeah, I am you know I think I will always regret what could've been if I had gotten the abortion by the way it wasn't Kevin was it now. Who was really the one that was there the docter told me it was Kevin, but I don't know I really don't think so right now as well."

Julie Says "Yeah, I am you know I think I will always regret what could've been if I had gotten the abortion by the way it wasn't Kevin was it now. Who was really the one that was there the docter told me it was Kevin, but I don't know I really don't think so right now as well."

"I don't know." Luke says.

Cue anyone.

"I don't know." Luke says.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "Luke, what do you think of my decision right now? You never seemed so keen on me joining the Marines to be honest right now, and you know I think I needed the time right now to slowdown and rethink what I really wanted to do with my life as well."

Julie Says "Luke, what do you think of my decision right now? You never seemed so keen on me joining the Marines to be honest right now, and you know I think I needed the time right now to slowdown and rethink what I really wanted to do with my life as well."

"I think I'm beginning to agree with you." Luke says.

Cue anyone.

"I think I'm beginning to agree with you." Luke says.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "You know I used to think I didn't want kids but the more I see other people with kids and espeicallly Daisy's twins well I've changed my mind about it as well. Luke would you like to be my baby's godfather but I can't decide between Daisy and Lizzy would should be godmother one if my sister and one is my best friend can a baby have two godmothers now. Especially when I had James with his daughter and her mother so causually neglected her as well."

Julie Says "You know I used to think I didn't want kids but the more I see other people with kids and espeicallly Daisy's twins well I've changed my mind about it as well. Luke would you like to be my baby's godfather but I can't decide between Daisy and Lizzy would should be godmother one if my sister and one is my best friend can a baby have two godmothers now. Especially when I had James with his daughter and her mother so causually neglected her as well."

"Daisy can do it. I've got to...I've got to go." Lizzy stands and walks out of the room.

Cue anyone.

"Daisy can do it. I've got to...I've got to go." Lizzy stands and walks out of the room.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "Lizzy okay, well the if this baby is a girl she will carry your middle name and Daisy will be the Godmother and Luke would you want to be the Godmother. I don't know I know that Jeb is my brother but I'm not really sure I want to ask him right now, nothing againist him but it's just he never told me he was my brother all these years until recently."

Julie Says "Lizzy okay, well the if this baby is a girl she will carry your middle name and Daisy will be the Godmother and Luke would you want to be the Godmother. I don't know I know that Jeb is my brother but I'm not really sure I want to ask him right now, nothing againist him but it's just he never told me he was my brother all these years until recently."

"Maybe he didn't want to ruin your happiness." Luke says.

Cue anyone.

"Maybe he didn't want to ruin your happiness." Luke says.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "I guess so, hey Luke can you tell Jeb the good news and who did Jeb pick it up from now. I sure it wasn't me now, I really feel bad about getting my own brother sick well okay I know I got everybody else sick but what he's been through and everything as well."

Julie Says "I guess so, hey Luke can you tell Jeb the good news and who did Jeb pick it up from now. I sure it wasn't me now, I really feel bad about getting my own brother sick well okay I know I got everybody else sick but what he's been through and everything as well."

"Sure I'll go tell him." Luke says.

Cue anyone.

"Sure I'll go tell him." Luke says.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "Thanks and Daisy I pretty sure this is the right thing to do because I was so sad when I thought the opposite and then when the docter came in he thought I was going to be mad about as well. When you do get your first ultrasound and when can they tell what you are having as well now?"

Julie Says "Thanks and Daisy I pretty sure this is the right thing to do because I was so sad when I thought the opposite and then when the docter came in he thought I was going to be mad about as well. When you do get your first ultrasound and when can they tell what you are having as well now?"

Daisy said "Julie, i just had twins, dont you see them right here?"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.