Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

Daisy said "me either"

Julie Says "But you know what I do miss if Bo right now Daisy! Don't you as well it's like he hasn't left just yet and I know in my heart that Sam and Dean didn't do what they said they had done now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Julie Says "But you know what I do miss if Bo right now Daisy! Don't you as well it's like he hasn't left just yet and I know in my heart that Sam and Dean didn't do what they said they had done now."

Lizzy bites her lip and looks at her lap as Julie talks about Bo.

Cue anyone.

"Uh...not really that either, I guess I'm just worried about Bo." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "Me too, well at least you got to see him off I got surgery this morning not on my Christmas List and now the docter thinks I might need tubes because he found out that I've had too many ear infections Lizzy."

Julie Says "Me too, well at least you got to see him off I got surgery this morning not on my Christmas List and now the docter thinks I might need tubes because he found out that I've had too many ear infections Lizzy."

"What does ear infections have to do with you having a kid?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

"What does ear infections have to do with you having a kid?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "Pardon me, Lizzy I told you the docter told me the baby was died after Kevin had hit me what was I to do carry a dead baby for nine months or wait for a miscarriage and wait a minute I'm having a kid since when I had heard about it just yet."

Julie Says "Pardon me, Lizzy I told you the docter told me the baby was died after Kevin had hit me what was I to do carry a dead baby for nine months or wait for a miscarriage and wait a minute I'm having a kid since when I had heard about it just yet."

"No I meant you said the doctors wanted you to get your tubes tied when they believed you had to many ear infections. Getting your tubes tied means you can't have any kids. But what I didn't understand is how does having too many ear infections mean you have to get your tubes tied?" Lizzy asks confused.

Cue anyone.

"No I meant you said the doctors wanted you to get your tubes tied when they believed you had to many ear infections. Getting your tubes tied means you can't have any kids. But what I didn't understand is how does having too many ear infections mean you have to get your tubes tied?" Lizzy asks confused.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "I thought he was talking about my ear infections but Lizzy I had abortion I want kids in the future why would I get my tubes tied I don't want that right now. I think he has confused for another patient right now Lizzy."

"I hope so." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "Lizzy, I can't be pregnant right now the docter said he took care of it after he told my baby died as well. I just can't be no offensive Daisy but it's not possible and I don't want to get my tubes tied either I'm way too young they won't even consider right now you got to be at least 21 years old in this state now."

Julie Says "Lizzy, I can't be pregnant right now the docter said he took care of it after he told my baby died as well. I just can't be no offensive Daisy but it's not possible and I don't want to get my tubes tied either I'm way too young they won't even consider right now you got to be at least 21 years old in this state now."

Daisy said "so i guess you dont want any kids at all Jul?"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.