Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

"No Daisy not at all...It's just that he didn't seem to want to stick around when he found out about me so I figured then maybe he doesn't want to know me." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "No he left when he found out how much trouble he could be in just as I was the three of us was for awhile now Lizzy. Just think about if you was to go where those two are and somebody from the County followed you that didn't like you and told the Sheriff they was there like Hughie Hogg for insistance now. And I think we both know who you're missing right now as well it's Bo, there's Jeb here but he's just an ex-boyfriend right now and your just as concerned because he's sick right now as well. And I think you do care about your brother more than what you're saying now Lizzy, he's your brother and he's scared right now as well. But you don't know nothing about him right now, and he doesn't know anything about you right now. Remember when I found out that Jeb was my brother for the first time, and then met our mother and then the shock to find that me and Daisy were sisters as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Julie Says "No he left when he found out how much trouble he could be in just as I was the three of us was for awhile now Lizzy. Just think about if you was to go where those two are and somebody from the County followed you that didn't like you and told the Sheriff they was there like Hughie Hogg for insistance now. And I think we both know who you're missing right now as well it's Bo, there's Jeb here but he's just an ex-boyfriend right now and your just as concerned because he's sick right now as well. And I think you do care about your brother more than what you're saying now Lizzy, he's your brother and he's scared right now as well. But you don't know nothing about him right now, and he doesn't know anything about you right now. Remember when I found out that Jeb was my brother for the first time, and then met our mother and then the shock to find that me and Daisy were sisters as well."

"Julie you know me better than anyone and you know I can throw off anyone who's following me I'm just not sure I want to." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"Julie you know me better than anyone and you know I can throw off anyone who's following me I'm just not sure I want to." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "Well do you want to get to know your brother with Jeb I've known him my whole life just didn't know until recently that he was my brother that's all, and that Daisy was actually my sister."

Julie Says "Well do you want to get to know your brother with Jeb I've known him my whole life just didn't know until recently that he was my brother that's all, and that Daisy was actually my sister."

"I don't know, maybe if he shows some interest but other than that I'm not sure he deserves that much from me." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"I don't know, maybe if he shows some interest but other than that I'm not sure he deserves that much from me." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "Daisy, I know that Sam and Dean are different from us but they deserve some consideration after all. Their city boys, and we always grew up in the Country so our ways aren't always going to get along now."

Julie Says "Daisy, I know that Sam and Dean are different from us but they deserve some consideration after all. Their city boys, and we always grew up in the Country so our ways aren't always going to get along now."

Daisy sighed "but still, he should have never said what he did"

Daisy sighed "ill try to forgive Dean i guess"

Julie Says "Good thing. I miss Bo as well Daisy and Lizzy what the two of you he would know what do about this Dean and Sam thing. Well Luke as well, but you know I think Bo would laughing at what he had said now."

Cue Anybody

Edited by Julieduke

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.