Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

Brian Says "Okay, listen Lizzy Cletus was here he took down my plate as well and I had seen how serious the Sheriff was yesterday and could I get in trouble for helping now. And how come Julie's stitches keeps coming out right now, and is she single right now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

"Don't go there boy. Just calm down and don't worry. I'll take care of the sheriff and his dimwit. Make sure everything's alright and I'll see you later." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"Don't go there boy. Just calm down and don't worry. I'll take care of the sheriff and his dimwit. Make sure everything's alright and I'll see you later." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Brian Says "Goodbye" and he hands the phone back to Sam and he hands it to Dean because he figures that Lizzy will want to talk with Dean right now because he looks scared to death of having Mono right now.

Dean Says "Lizzy, are you sure I'm not going to get Sam and Brian sick and really how is my cousins doing right now? There something wrong with Julie's foot I just know that's why I kept looking at it and I love all my cousins and find Daisy's twins just adorable right now I'm just comfortable holding babies right now."

Brian Says "Goodbye" and he hands the phone back to Sam and he hands it to Dean because he figures that Lizzy will want to talk with Dean right now because he looks scared to death of having Mono right now.

Dean Says "Lizzy, are you sure I'm not going to get Sam and Brian sick and really how is my cousins doing right now? There something wrong with Julie's foot I just know that's why I kept looking at it and I love all my cousins and find Daisy's twins just adorable right now I'm just comfortable holding babies right now."

"Right...anyway, they're fine. Julie had a bullet in her foot but the docs got it out and she should be fine in about eight weeks. I think they said something about letting Daisy go home tomorrow or the next day I'm not sure." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"Right...anyway, they're fine. Julie had a bullet in her foot but the docs got it out and she should be fine in about eight weeks. I think they said something about letting Daisy go home tomorrow or the next day I'm not sure." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Dean Says "Lizzy I was a Cop at one time pray tell how did she get a bullet in her foot that's a really odd place to get shot at and I'm glad that Daisy's going home tomorrow. And listen take care of my cousins for us and I look forward to seeing you as well, and Sammy was telling me how he thinks that Jeb has a gift as well but I kept telling he doesn't know what he is talking about now."

Sam Says "Hey, I heard that now Dean. And he does have a gift as well just like I can tell right now Julie is scared to death of something right now but I can't put my finger on it right now."

Dean Says "Lizzy I was a Cop at one time pray tell how did she get a bullet in her foot that's a really odd place to get shot at and I'm glad that Daisy's going home tomorrow. And listen take care of my cousins for us and I look forward to seeing you as well, and Sammy was telling me how he thinks that Jeb has a gift as well but I kept telling he doesn't know what he is talking about now."

Sam Says "Hey, I heard that now Dean. And he does have a gift as well just like I can tell right now Julie is scared to death of something right now but I can't put my finger on it right now."

"Yeah I got to go as well I'll talk to you later." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"Yeah I got to go as well I'll talk to you later." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Dean hangs up and looks at Sam and Says "Little brother your right, she has to get going and I got to sit down the room is spinning right now as well."

Dean hangs up and looks at Sam and Says "Little brother your right, she has to get going and I got to sit down the room is spinning right now as well."

Julie see's Lizzy walk back in and Says "So how did it go, and I we don't seem to think Dean cares for us right now Lizzy."

Balladeer: Julie, Daisy and Jeb have no idea how worried Dean is for them right now and he's one the run and sick as well. Now that's love Y'll.

Julie see's Lizzy walk back in and Says "So how did it go, and I we don't seem to think Dean cares for us right now Lizzy."

Balladeer: Julie, Daisy and Jeb have no idea how worried Dean is for them right now and he's one the run and sick as well. Now that's love Y'll.

"He cares trust me." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "Lizzy why did he keep looking at my foot like it was a alien or something right now and I worried about Dean right now I hope he's okay right now."

Julie looks at Lizzy and is smiling and Says "Lizzy, I wander who has our old cellphone numbers now that ought to be intersecting right now. Hey do you think I should try my old number to find out who has it right now Daisy."

Julie doesn't wait and goes ahead and try's the number and it rings and she gets an answer and she hangs rather quickly and Says "Hey do you know who I just hung with was right now, it was Sheriff Ed Little and he kept asking who he was talking well I just hung up on him before he could figure out who I was now that's funny this out to be funny now. Hey Uncle Jesse how long to do you think is going to take to figure by our Sheriff it's not Dean he's calling right now as well. Hey I know one thing, the next time some guy keeps asking for my phone number that's one I'll give them If I don't want to talk them ever again and Lizzy it's not that funny now I didn't want to talk to him I heard stories about him in the past now and well I wasn't about to take no chances now and I'm going to forget that number now really fast now."

Edited by Julieduke

Julie looks at Lizzy and is smiling and Says "Lizzy, I wander who has our old cellphone numbers now that ought to be intersecting right now. Hey do you think I should try my old number to find out who has it right now Daisy."

Julie doesn't wait and goes ahead and try's the number and it rings and she gets an answer and she hangs rather quickly and Says "Hey do you know who I just hung with was right now, it was Sheriff Ed Little and he kept asking who he was talking well I just hung up on him before he could figure out who I was now that's funny this out to be funny now. Hey Uncle Jesse how long to do you think is going to take to figure by our Sheriff it's not Dean he's calling right now as well. Hey I know one thing, the next time some guy keeps asking for my phone number that's one I'll give them If I don't want to talk them ever again and Lizzy it's not that funny now I didn't want to talk to him I heard stories about him in the past now and well I wasn't about to take no chances now and I'm going to forget that number now really fast now."

It Seems the Sheriff was about the call the number he just wanted to talk to them, and try to figure where they could be at from background noises and he looks his brother-in-law and when he hears "Do you know who's phone number you got right here, I surprized you didn't know who's this is right now don't call him he'll try to scoop you on this right now and Julie tricked you right now and I wandered whose phone number this is right now as well."

It Seems the Sheriff was about the call the number he just wanted to talk to them, and try to figure where they could be at from background noises and he looks his brother-in-law and when he hears "Do you know who's phone number you got right here, I surprized you didn't know who's this is right now don't call him he'll try to scoop you on this right now and Julie tricked you right now and I wandered whose phone number this is right now as well."

while Julie is talking to Dean Daisy is talking to Lizzy and Enos "Lizzy, please, you and Enos stay here with me tonight, if yall do, maybe yall will quiten my nightmares, this sounds weird, but i cant keep having these dreams, soon it will make me snap and do something ill regret, it happen to one of the girls i knew in school before i knew Lizzy"

while Julie is talking to Dean Daisy is talking to Lizzy and Enos "Lizzy, please, you and Enos stay here with me tonight, if yall do, maybe yall will quiten my nightmares, this sounds weird, but i cant keep having these dreams, soon it will make me snap and do something ill regret, it happen to one of the girls i knew in school before i knew Lizzy"

"I'll stay as long as they let me just let me call my dad." Lizzy lets Cooter in on the plan and although he isn't too happy about it he lets her knowing she would have done it any way.

Cue anyone.

Lizzy swallowed hard but sat down in a chair between the two beds.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "Lizzy, do you think I made huge mistake giving the Sheriff that wrong number and then calling it myself he kept trying to figure who I was now so I just hung up on him what if star 69's and dail this number what would I do then."

Julie Says "Lizzy, do you think I made huge mistake giving the Sheriff that wrong number and then calling it myself he kept trying to figure who I was now so I just hung up on him what if star 69's and dail this number what would I do then."

Back At The Cabin, Sam hears a knock at the door and looks at the Window and it was that Mechanic he remembered that he was Lizzy's father. He opens the door and looks and Says "Hey listen, Dean is sick and Brian is freaking out as well he's worried about getting caught for helping us as well. And listen Lizzy told me that Julie only gave the nurse and her the number. But she told Dean that she gave the Sheriff a wrong number and that she really does care for us now."

Back At The Cabin, Sam hears a knock at the door and looks at the Window and it was that Mechanic he remembered that he was Lizzy's father. He opens the door and looks and Says "Hey listen, Dean is sick and Brian is freaking out as well he's worried about getting caught for helping us as well. And listen Lizzy told me that Julie only gave the nurse and her the number. But she told Dean that she gave the Sheriff a wrong number and that she really does care for us now."

Daisy looks at Lizzy "Julie asked you a question"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.