Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

"I want to stay so bad...but then I think about the future and...Seeing myself as nothing more than a housewife and a mechanic...I can't live with Daisy. God I so wish I could but...I can't do it." Lizzy sighs.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "No wonder you went off on me even thow my baby was dead now, but how come you didn't go after who caused me to lose my baby now. Oh that jerk Bobby Moore I remember him ,I wandered why I didn't see him around after a while Lizzy oh my goodness that's awful now. Hey did you know that they ran Dean and Sam's sample again and the docter told us that Dean has Mono as well. I worried that he'll try to drive being sick and get hurt now Lizzy."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Julie Says "No wonder you went off on me even thow my baby was dead now, but how come you didn't go after who caused me to lose my baby now. Oh that jerk Bobby Moore I remember him ,I wandered why I didn't see him around after a while Lizzy oh my goodness that's awful now. Hey did you know that they ran Dean and Sam's sample again and the docter told us that Dean has Mono as well. I worried that he'll try to drive being sick and get hurt now Lizzy."

Lizzy just shrugs and looks at the floor.

Cue anyone.

Lizzy just shrugs and looks at the floor.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "Lizzy, listen I have Dean's cellphone number and I'll write it down can you convince him to come here and be treated for Mono I don't think Sam can take care of him while their on the run now. Please for me, Daisy and Jeb you what is wrong with my brother how come he's hiding something from us right now as well. Oh don't let the Sheriff see this we gave him wrong numbers both of us now and it was fun as well but we gave the right number to the nurse and Dean is just as stubborn as Jeb is must be a Winchester Family trait now."

Back At The Cabin, Dean's cellphone rings and when he answers the Nurse she was from the Tri-County Hospital and he should come in and that both him and Sam don't have MS but he has Mono, and that he probaly has a fever right now and feel like he has the flu right now.

Julie Says "Lizzy, listen I have Dean's cellphone number and I'll write it down can you convince him to come here and be treated for Mono I don't think Sam can take care of him while their on the run now. Please for me, Daisy and Jeb you what is wrong with my brother how come he's hiding something from us right now as well. Oh don't let the Sheriff see this we gave him wrong numbers both of us now and it was fun as well but we gave the right number to the nurse and Dean is just as stubborn as Jeb is must be a Winchester Family trait now."

Back At The Cabin, Dean's cellphone rings and when he answers the Nurse she was from the Tri-County Hospital and he should come in and that both him and Sam don't have MS but he has Mono, and that he probaly has a fever right now and feel like he has the flu right now.

After the nurse hangs up Lizzy calls him from Jeb's room. "Listen Dean, you probably have been told you have mono, I know it's not a good thing but there's nothing the nurses can do to help you out. There's a place up in the mountains called Cripple Creek. There's a cabin up there. You and your brother are welcome to it until this passes. Just make sure you get plenty of rest and fluids in you and you should be fine." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

After the nurse hangs up Lizzy calls him from Jeb's room. "Listen Dean, you probably have been told you have mono, I know it's not a good thing but there's nothing the nurses can do to help you out. There's a place up in the mountains called Cripple Creek. There's a cabin up there. You and your brother are welcome to it until this passes. Just make sure you get plenty of rest and fluids in you and you should be fine." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Sam Says "But the nurse told Dean, that he should come in the hospital have you had this before and how catchy is it now Lizzy and who gave you the number as well."

Sam Says "But the nurse told Dean, that he should come in the hospital have you had this before and how catchy is it now Lizzy and who gave you the number as well."

"Julie gave me your number and trust me I've had it plenty of time. Just don't drink after him or exchange bodily fluids with him in any way and you'll be fine." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"Julie gave me your number and trust me I've had it plenty of time. Just don't drink after him or exchange bodily fluids with him in any way and you'll be fine." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Sam Says "Did her or her siblings give this number to the Sheriff as well you know we don't want him calling us as well and if they did that's not very nice Lizzy. After we helped them out as well, and are you sure about that we don't need to come to the hospital now. And I'm not stubborn Dean is the stubborn one between us now."

Sam Says "Did her or her siblings give this number to the Sheriff as well you know we don't want him calling us as well and if they did that's not very nice Lizzy. After we helped them out as well, and are you sure about that we don't need to come to the hospital now. And I'm not stubborn Dean is the stubborn one between us now."

"Yes I'm sure just do what I tell you and you'll be fine. And no the nurse and I are the only ones they gave it to." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"Yes I'm sure just do what I tell you and you'll be fine. And no the nurse and I are the only ones they gave it to." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Sam Says "Wow Julie is protecting the two of us, you know I was starting to believe she would tell the Sheriff anything she knew just to get out of jam now. And listen how many cops are there in Hazzard County because their was another deputy at this cabin righting down out license plate number and then just left and never came back Lizzy."

Sam Says "Wow Julie is protecting the two of us, you know I was starting to believe she would tell the Sheriff anything she knew just to get out of jam now. And listen how many cops are there in Hazzard County because their was another deputy at this cabin righting down out license plate number and then just left and never came back Lizzy."

"Three, one sheriff and two deputies." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"Three, one sheriff and two deputies." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Sam Says "Okay I personally met Deputy Strait what am a future in-law I have now. And Dean met the Sheriff who's the third he seems like he's planning something now, like this location isn't too safe right now Lizzy."

Brian Says "Dean has Mono, oh great I've been here with the two of you and just thanks now I think I might get sick now as well."

Sam Says "Okay I personally met Deputy Strait what am a future in-law I have now. And Dean met the Sheriff who's the third he seems like he's planning something now, like this location isn't too safe right now Lizzy."

Brian Says "Dean has Mono, oh great I've been here with the two of you and just thanks now I think I might get sick now as well."

"The third is the other deputy, Cletus Hogg. He's not really too bright if you wanted to know. You'll be ok." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"The third is the other deputy, Cletus Hogg. He's not really too bright if you wanted to know. You'll be ok." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Dean Says "Brian SHUT UP, and I'm sick so please don't get on my nerves right now I've got alot to deal with right now Sam is talking with you sister right now. And know were not trying to get you sick if you want to leave, why don't you just leave right now since your so afraid I'm going to get you sick right now and don't tell the Sheriff where the place is okay if you can that straight as well."

Sam Says "Thanks Lizzy, and how is Julie, Daisy and Jeb doing right now I heard that he refuses to take the same test that me and Dean took now as well?"

Dean Says "Brian SHUT UP, and I'm sick so please don't get on my nerves right now I've got alot to deal with right now Sam is talking with you sister right now. And know were not trying to get you sick if you want to leave, why don't you just leave right now since your so afraid I'm going to get you sick right now and don't tell the Sheriff where the place is okay if you can that straight as well."

Sam Says "Thanks Lizzy, and how is Julie, Daisy and Jeb doing right now I heard that he refuses to take the same test that me and Dean took now as well?"

"He took it he'll be fine, don't worry about them. As for that brother of mine tell him to stop freaking or I'll come up there and kick his butt myself." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"He took it he'll be fine, don't worry about them. As for that brother of mine tell him to stop freaking or I'll come up there and kick his butt myself." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Sam Says "Hey Brian come here and talk to your sister right now she has a personal and it's too fun for me to tell you right now and Dean your going to love this now."

Brian comes over and gets the phone from Sam and just waits.

Sam Says "Hey Brian come here and talk to your sister right now she has a personal and it's too fun for me to tell you right now and Dean your going to love this now."

Brian comes over and gets the phone from Sam and just waits.

"You freaking out over there boy?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

"You freaking out over there boy?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

Brian Says "Okay, listen Lizzy Cletus was here he took down my plate as well and I had seen how serious the Sheriff was yesterday and could I get in trouble for helping now. And how come Julie's stitches keeps coming out right now, and is she single right now as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.