Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

Lizzy rushes to Daisy and sits beside her wrapping the girl in a hug. "What's wrong honey, I'll never think any less of you for what ever is wrong?" Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Daisy calmed down a little "i dont know, im just so scared something is gonna happen to you and Julie and Bo and Jeb when yall go, and every night that Enos works late, im afraid of getting a call from Boss telling me that Enos is hurt, or worse"

Daisy calmed down a little "i dont know, im just so scared something is gonna happen to you and Julie and Bo and Jeb when yall go, and every night that Enos works late, im afraid of getting a call from Boss telling me that Enos is hurt, or worse"

"Where are all these dreams coming from? I know you have nightmares about it. Have you been listening to the news and reading horror stories lately? Daisy we'll be alright." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"Where are all these dreams coming from? I know you have nightmares about it. Have you been listening to the news and reading horror stories lately? Daisy we'll be alright." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Daisy said " i dont know were the nightmares are coming from, i truely dont, but for some reason, i cant make my self realize that yall will be okay"

Daisy said " i dont know were the nightmares are coming from, i truely dont, but for some reason, i cant make my self realize that yall will be okay"

Lizzy bit her lip and looked back at Luke before turning to Daisy. "Honey...Maybe...just maybe you should talk to someone about these dreams. It might make you feel better and help you deal with them." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Daisy said "Liz, just tell him, i already know, its fair that he does too"

"Luke this story isn't a good one to tell. You may want to put Mason back in his bed and take a seat." When Luke does as she asks Lizzy takes a deep breath. "I was 16 when it happened. I was good friends with a guy by the name of Bobby Moore. He was the short stop for our high school baseball team. He convinced me to go to this party with him one night, the night before our spring fling dance. He put a small amount of sedatives in my drink and...well he got a little friendly with me and a broken hockey stick. The docs say I will never have kids because it messed up things down there. He took away my right to be a mother and he got off. Judge said there was a small technicality in the whole dang thing. Something about no fingerprints on the hockey stick or something. Jeb went ballistic when he found out what happened. Bobby Moore ended up in the hospital for three weeks a broken arm, a fractured ankle and six broken ribs. Apparently Jeb caught up with Bobby one night and beat him up a bit. Bobby had a few drinks after the fight to cool off and the next morning Rosco found his car crashed into a telephone poll. Jeb admits to roughing him up a bit but says the accident wasn't his fault. I don't really blame Jeb. Everyone I care about knows now about everything except..." Lizzy trails off unable to speak the name of the only person that should know that doesn't.

Cue anyone.

"Luke this story isn't a good one to tell. You may want to put Mason back in his bed and take a seat." When Luke does as she asks Lizzy takes a deep breath. "I was 16 when it happened. I was good friends with a guy by the name of Bobby Moore. He was the short stop for our high school baseball team. He convinced me to go to this party with him one night, the night before our spring fling dance. He put a small amount of sedatives in my drink and...well he got a little friendly with me and a broken hockey stick. The docs say I will never have kids because it messed up things down there. He took away my right to be a mother and he got off. Judge said there was a small technicality in the whole dang thing. Something about no fingerprints on the hockey stick or something. Jeb went ballistic when he found out what happened. Bobby Moore ended up in the hospital for three weeks a broken arm, a fractured ankle and six broken ribs. Apparently Jeb caught up with Bobby one night and beat him up a bit. Bobby had a few drinks after the fight to cool off and the next morning Rosco found his car crashed into a telephone poll. Jeb admits to roughing him up a bit but says the accident wasn't his fault. I don't really blame Jeb. Everyone I care about knows now about everything except..." Lizzy trails off unable to speak the name of the only person that should know that doesn't.

Cue anyone.

Daisy knew who it was that Lizzy couldnt say the name of but didnt say it either but said "i couldnt believe some that happend to her, we cryed together for weeks after it, and now i feel bad that i had kids and Lizzy cant , Liz how can you even stand being around me now?" she started crying again

Daisy knew who it was that Lizzy couldnt say the name of but didnt say it either but said "i couldnt believe some that happend to her, we cryed together for weeks after it, and now i feel bad that i had kids and Lizzy cant , Liz how can you even stand being around me now?" she started crying again

"Because you're my best friend and you helped me get over it. I hurts a bit when I know that you can have kids and I can't but I could never walk away from you for it." Lizzy says.

Luke thinks hard and realizes who it was who doesn't know. "You never told Bo did you?" He asks.

"How in the world could I? We both know he's always wanted a yard full of kids, to be the parent he never got. If he knew I couldn't give it to him...he'd dump me and find someone else that could." Lizzy says.

"No he wouldn't. He'd try to track down Bobby and probably severely injure him for taking that chance but I know he's absolutely in love with you and he'd never give that up." Luke says.

Cue anyone.

"Because you're my best friend and you helped me get over it. I hurts a bit when I know that you can have kids and I can't but I could never walk away from you for it." Lizzy says.

Luke thinks hard and realizes who it was who doesn't know. "You never told Bo did you?" He asks.

"How in the world could I? We both know he's always wanted a yard full of kids, to be the parent he never got. If he knew I couldn't give it to him...he'd dump me and find someone else that could." Lizzy says.

"No he wouldn't. He'd try to track down Bobby and probably severely injure him for taking that chance but I know he's absolutely in love with you and he'd never give that up." Luke says.

Cue anyone.

Daisy said "Lizzy, thank you, but you should tell Bo, he needs to know, i know my cousin, he wouldnt give up on you, hes like Enos, when he has his eyes set on a girl,he doesn't give up on them no matter what"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.