Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

"I don't know you'd have to talk to a recruiter." Luke says.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "They say I have to stay a week because of the surgery but when I get home I'm calling him Luke. And make an eye docter appointment I keep skating around the issue about my vision and it's starting to effect my driving lately as well. I hope Dean and Sam are okay as well, I sure he didn't get it from me now Luke."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Julie Says "They say I have to stay a week because of the surgery but when I get home I'm calling him Luke. And make an eye docter appointment I keep skating around the issue about my vision and it's starting to effect my driving lately as well. I hope Dean and Sam are okay as well, I sure he didn't get it from me now Luke."

"I'm sure he didn't." Luke says.

Cue anyone.

"What's a little extreme?" Luke asks.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "I'm kidding wasn't it Jeb and Bo that didn't even want them around the farm to being with and Lizzy I think now. And Jeb is sick, and so is Dean what a gift from your cousin now but I don't know where he got it from now. I'm going to miss Bo while he's gone but I know what he was doing it's just something I really want to do now. Besides I can't leave right away anyways the foot has to heal and the docter found out the balance issue is because I got an ear infection doesn't that beat all now.""

Julie Says "I'm kidding wasn't it Jeb and Bo that didn't even want them around the farm to being with and Lizzy I think now. And Jeb is sick, and so is Dean what a gift from your cousin now but I don't know where he got it from now. I'm going to miss Bo while he's gone but I know what he was doing it's just something I really want to do now. Besides I can't leave right away anyways the foot has to heal and the docter found out the balance issue is because I got an ear infection doesn't that beat all now.""

"Yeah you're right. I hope Lizzy can handle Bo being gone." Luke says.

Cue anyone.

"A week I think." Luke says.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "Well I'll be there with my crutches and all, but I didn't realize I had an ear infection as well now Luke. She must be nervous right now, it seems that Jeb didn't even want the same test as me and Daisy had and he got so mad about there's something he's hiding right now Luke I just know it."

Julie Says "Well I'll be there with my crutches and all, but I didn't realize I had an ear infection as well now Luke. She must be nervous right now, it seems that Jeb didn't even want the same test as me and Daisy had and he got so mad about there's something he's hiding right now Luke I just know it."

"Maybe he's scared of needles." Luke says.

Cue anyone.

"Maybe he's scared of needles." Luke says.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "Honestly did you know he was a medic now, that sounds dangerous right now you mean he's patching people up while there on the battlefield now. No wonder he likes it so much now it's very intersecting what is Bo's MOS now Luke?"

Julie Says "Honestly did you know he was a medic now, that sounds dangerous right now you mean he's patching people up while there on the battlefield now. No wonder he likes it so much now it's very intersecting what is Bo's MOS now Luke?"

"You know...I'm not really sure." Luke says.

Cue anyone.

"It's possible." Luke says.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "That would really suit Bo, don't you think Luke and he does seem to know alot about TNT lately now. And Luke, can I ask you what's yours as well is it something exciting like Jeb's now."

Julie Says "That would really suit Bo, don't you think Luke and he does seem to know alot about TNT lately now. And Luke, can I ask you what's yours as well is it something exciting like Jeb's now."

"Have you ever noticed how Lizzy seems slightly uncomfortable around kids?" Luke asks.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "I noticed that, I asked her and she won't tell me why?"

"It seems as if no one knows. Bo always changes the subject when I asked him and Jeb says he doesn't know. Cooter wouldn't say he just got this really angry look on his face. Hey Uncle Jesse do you know?" Luke says.

Cue anyone.

"It seems as if no one knows. Bo always changes the subject when I asked him and Jeb says he doesn't know. Cooter wouldn't say he just got this really angry look on his face. Hey Uncle Jesse do you know?" Luke says.

Cue anyone.

Uncle Jesse Says "I have no idea Luke and Julie, and I know what Bo's MOS is he is a explosive expert he didn't want to get teased and he keeps telling me it's so much more than he ever thought and it's so much fun as well."

Julie Says "Wow, I was right Luke and how could blowing stuff up be fun now?"

Uncle Jesse Says "I have no idea Luke and Julie, and I know what Bo's MOS is he is a explosive expert he didn't want to get teased and he keeps telling me it's so much more than he ever thought and it's so much fun as well."

Julie Says "Wow, I was right Luke and how could blowing stuff up be fun now?"

"You've been to Lizzy's fourth of July parties, they light up the sky. It's just the kind of people they are. Hey Daisy, do you know why Lizzy doesn't like being around kids for long periods of time?" Luke asks.

Cue anyone.

"You've been to Lizzy's fourth of July parties, they light up the sky. It's just the kind of people they are. Hey Daisy, do you know why Lizzy doesn't like being around kids for long periods of time?" Luke asks.

Cue anyone.

Uncle Jesse Says "That's not what's Bo is refering to right now Luke I think he means that when used with fighting for freedom he gets a big kick out of it."

Julie Says "He always did like fireworks always was fascinated by then Luke, Daisy and Uncle Jesse."

Uncle Jesse Says "That's not what's Bo is refering to right now Luke I think he means that when used with fighting for freedom he gets a big kick out of it."

Julie Says "He always did like fireworks always was fascinated by then Luke, Daisy and Uncle Jesse."

In Jeb's room

Jeb Says "I can tell you one thing about you right now, I know it's a week away and your so nervous right now but don't worry just listen to everybody that ranks higher than you okay. I worried that with Julie doing the samething as me, Bo and Luke that she might not come back it's crossed my mind a couple of times now and her at boot camp I got to see this now as well. Well at least she has to wait eight weeks with that cast now as well that's a blessing even thow she doesn't see it as one right now. Your worried that Julie won't be able to see you leave. And that Bo is so far away from you right now but he'll be okay he's a good Marine as well, and there's Luke, James, Uncle Jesse and Daisy to be there for Julie until she leaves now. I hope she gets some glasses thow because that little girl needs some pretty bad she almost drove straight in the Hazzard Pond now."

In Jeb's room

Jeb Says "I can tell you one thing about you right now, I know it's a week away and your so nervous right now but don't worry just listen to everybody that ranks higher than you okay. I worried that with Julie doing the samething as me, Bo and Luke that she might not come back it's crossed my mind a couple of times now and her at boot camp I got to see this now as well. Well at least she has to wait eight weeks with that cast now as well that's a blessing even thow she doesn't see it as one right now. Your worried that Julie won't be able to see you leave. And that Bo is so far away from you right now but he'll be okay he's a good Marine as well, and there's Luke, James, Uncle Jesse and Daisy to be there for Julie until she leaves now. I hope she gets some glasses thow because that little girl needs some pretty bad she almost drove straight in the Hazzard Pond now."

Daisy said "the dreams about Bo, Julie and Lizzy and Enos dieing are getting stronger every night, its scaring me and now in my dream Jeb, youve shown up"

Daisy said "the dreams about Bo, Julie and Lizzy and Enos dieing are getting stronger every night, its scaring me and now in my dream Jeb, youve shown up"

"It'll be alright Jeb, I'll be fine I think. I miss Bo and I can handle boot camp I'm just worried about Daisy, these dreams of her's...I think they may be going over board and I hope she'll be alright." Lizzy says to Jeb.

Cue anyone.

"It'll be alright Jeb, I'll be fine I think. I miss Bo and I can handle boot camp I'm just worried about Daisy, these dreams of her's...I think they may be going over board and I hope she'll be alright." Lizzy says to Jeb.

Cue anyone.

Jeb said "but we have no way to stop her dreams, but im wondering whats causing them, and its gonna scare her into something she never thought of before and whatever it is she'll follow"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.